• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow he will end up on the block again

he is the only real obstacle on the newbie side physically

the rest will be push overs

will need veto to survive :animated_bouncy:

I just wonder how loyal Dominic will be considering they evicted Cassi and its looking like they will nominate him and Adam for a second time..

Almost seems persumptious of them when its apparent they want him or his partner out...

I don't think he's that dumb...the question as to who will he target..J&J or Brenchel if he manages not to get evicted and win HOH. His chances are good since it will be an enduarance one no doubt....

Personality wise, I don't like him. He seems like one of those guys who has always had everything he wanted handed to him in a sliver platter.

Gameplay wise, I could get to liking him if he survives this week and stays loyal to Dani. They could be a great duo in competitions. Whether you like Rachel or not, she's tough to beat in some of these competitions. Jeff and Jordan are too (as long as it doesn't require Jordan to think a lot... love her though, hahaha). So Dani needs someone on her side to help beat them.

Personality wise, I don't like him. He seems like one of those guys who has always had everything he wanted handed to him in a sliver platter.

Gameplay wise, I could get to liking him if he survives this week and stays loyal to Dani. They could be a great duo in competitions. Whether you like Rachel or not, she's tough to beat in some of these competitions. Jeff and Jordan are too (as long as it doesn't require Jordan to think a lot... love her though, hahaha). So Dani needs someone on her side to help beat them.

I agree 100%.

Dom trying to buddy up with Jeff for the last half hour. Jeff won't talk game but just talk food.

I have to give Dom credit for playing the game. He is just a little too aggressive as is Dani.

I really dont know about this kid, I think he is a loose cannon, he says stuff that is like joking but then you wonder is he for real?? That is not the greatest way to portray yourself because at some point ppl are going to want to hear you say something that is nor a joke and is about the game and for real. he is a loose cannon with Danielle telling him his every move, he has too many irons in the fire

I don't dislike him and think he is funny and has a sense of humor but the only way he will do well in this game if he uses his own mind and stays away from Dani's gameplay and scheming

I like Dom.... I think he could do well if he makes it past this week...

I agree! The brenchels are stupid! Why are they getting rid of their allies! when the sand is drawn, the only people that will be left are the ones loyal to JJ. Idiots!!!

I agree! The brenchels are stupid! Why are they getting rid of their allies! when the sand is drawn, the only people that will be left are the ones loyal to JJ. Idiots!!!

I agree, it's a bad move. But that's Big Brother for you. It's so frustrating.

If Dominic Goes, I hope people vote him back in the House if they get the chance. I think someone is going back in the House. I hope that is Dominic. I'm very frustrated that Brendon and Rachel are going after Dominic. I think they could go far if they stayed with Dominic and Daniele. They're letting the comment that Daniele made to Shelly effect their gameplay for the worst. I love Rachel and Brendon, but I think this is a very bad move. They're getting rid of their own allies.

If Dominic Goes, I hope people vote him back in the House if they get the chance. I think someone is going back in the House. I hope that is Dominic. I'm very frustrated that Brendon and Rachel are going after Dominic. I think they could go far if they stayed with Dominic and Daniele. They're letting the comment that Daniele made to Shelly effect their gameplay for the worst. I love Rachel and Brendon, but I think this is a very bad move. They're getting rid of their own allies.

If anyone gets voted back in it is going to be Cassie. She has a lot of fans that want her to go after Rachael.

I like Dom's personality but not his gameplay. I think he's a good kid, but needs to go if he is a support for dani. I'd rather see Cassie get back in if America has to vote. She will pick J/J to align with over B/R.

I started out not liking Brenchel but have to root for them as Dani is blowing it bigtime, Brenchel and J/J have every right to try and protect themselves and thier alliance and if Dani jumped ship too soon, her mistake and one she will be regretting for some time to come,lol

Sorry, but Dom is a juvnile idiot, not a gameplayer in BB, I dont dislike him but he is clueless, makes everything a joke, if you do that all the time, it is like the boy who cries wolf, you never know when they are being serious and will do what they say, etc

Bringing Dom back would only be good if Dani stays past next week. I assume if they're bringing back someone it will be after next weeks eviction. If Dani goes home next week then bring back Cassi. If Dani stays then bring back Dom!! Hopefully, he finds a way to stay this week.

well,am I missing something?? I hav3n't heard ahnyone say they are bringing anyone back, it has dappened maybe 2 times, James was one, who else, but not is in some ti,e havs BB pulled a bring back, after an eviction, just sayin I thnk ppl are counting their chickens, kinda like Dani,lololol

well,am I missing something?? I hav3n't heard ahnyone say they are bringing anyone back, it has dappened maybe 2 times, James was one, who else, but not is in some ti,e havs BB pulled a bring back, after an eviction, just sayin I thnk ppl are counting their chickens, kinda like Dani,lololol

I am not sure. There are people that swear that Keith and Cassie are sequestered and they are going to bring a HG back into the game. Not sure when and not sure if it is true.

He's smart. I'll admit that. Too bad Rachel put him and Adam back on the block anyway. Okaaaayyyyyy... I'll admit it. I'm starting to like him a little more as a player. Maybe it's because of Dani's influence on him. She'd better sing a new tune once her golden key is up, though because I think a couple of people have her number...

I am not sure. There are people that swear that Keith and Cassie are sequestered and they are going to bring a HG back into the game. Not sure when and not sure if it is true.

wow, I was obviously typing in the dark,lolol, well I am over Dani right now, but it would be only good if they brought Cassi back,Keith, for me not so much

I think Dom was a wee bit too cocky and it probably swayed R/J's final decision to

keep the Noms the same.

But, anything can happen when they all vote on Wednesday. The Newbies might all band

together (+Dani) and vote to keep him in the House.

Wednesday should be interesting

Dom is one of those "I should go upstairs and confront them" types that talk tough and don't have the guts to actually do anything. Just once I wish someone that says that would actually do it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name