Rachel - Week 3 - HOH

After watching the show last night I don't think there's a single person in that house who actually respect Brenchel. After Dom pointed out they are such lousy losers I have no doubt all the HG feel that way. Rachel turns into a 5 year old when she doesn't get her way after a comp and TPTB are sure to put it on the show when she reacts that way. Now everybody knows what losers they are.

What I don't get is how Brenchel thinks their bullying of others will get them to the final two. Even if one of them gets there, they won't win. They have burned way too many bridges with the others. Rachel started seeing how much all the other HG like J/J and can't stand them. I think the light bulb went off but it didn't stay lit very long.

This girl really needs to learn from her mistakes. She will never make it to final two with the approach she's using now (not that I want her to win, lol).

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon has brainwashed her to think they need to get rid of Dominic because he has a mancrush on Jeff... uhg. I wish they would get their heads in the game before the ceremony and do what's best. Dom would work with them IMO, why wouldn't he? Oh well. After this, they kinda deserve the boot. Hand J&J the 500k.

After watching the show last night I don't think there's a single person in that house who actually respect Brenchel. After Dom pointed out they are such lousy losers I have no doubt all the HG feel that way. Rachel turns into a 5 year old when she doesn't get her way after a comp and TPTB are sure to put it on the show when she reacts that way. Now everybody knows what losers they are.

What I don't get is how Brenchel thinks their bullying of others will get them to the final two. Even if one of them gets there, they won't win. They have burned way too many bridges with the others. Rachel started seeing how much all the other HG like J/J and can't stand them. I think the light bulb went off but it didn't stay lit very long.

This girl really needs to learn from her mistakes. She will never make it to final two with the approach she's using now (not that I want her to win, lol).

I loved how Dominic tried to appeal to Brenchal's enormous ego, and at the same time he's trying to have them cover him as the bigger target. Smart move in my book. Manipulative and sneaky, but smart.

Actually outside the house she is NOTHING like inside the house. She is a TOTALLY different person!!!

Well then BB is not a good place for her..... she even said to Brendan.....this place brings out the worst in them. Well I hope its true shes not like this on the outside...Shes really not making any headway on gaining respect from people... .

Lisa

In week 2 you don't get rid of the biggest target. You leave them in the game.

I guess I see it as Go Big or Go Home! :) Now we wait and see if she takes down Adam and Dom and backdoors Jeff and Jordan. I still think she should have put Brenchel up.

Yep, that's why she'll never win BB. She could make it to F2 because she's great at comps but no one likes the skanky bitch and no one would ever want to give her a half mill because of how she acts. She has the worst social gameplay in BB history. Her reputation is well-earned/deserved.

So true!

I turned off the tv last night when she won. I can't stand the way she whines and crys when things don't go her way. When she said "I always get my way", I thought, who says that out loud? Rachel has serious social interaction issues. I have never been a fan of any woman who uses tears as a manipulation, bullying as a strategy, and downright rudeness to people in general. Rachel has ruined this season for me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way...

You know that there is some good stuff going on in the house when Rachel's board hasn't been wrote on in 12 hours.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 13 SEASONS I am only reading Morty's ..I can't watch BB/ BBAD and it's because of Brenchel and Dani crap

this is worse than the the ,Jesse / Nat mess

I want my Big Brother back maleficent.gif

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 13 SEASONS I am only reading Morty's ..I can't watch BB/ BBAD and it's because of Brenchel and Dani crap

I want my Big Brother back maleficent.gif

I am quickly getting to that point too!

Oh come on, nothing could be worse than Jesse and gNat! :shocking:

(I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit just saying their names)

Listening to Rachael and Brendon talk she still is unsure she wants Dominic to go home. She does not sort out things very well and plays with emotion way too much. She said she knows how Dom feels because she was in that spot one time. She has no common sense. Brendon talked to her for a long "mushy" time and talked her down. It is possible that Dani saw the illogical thinking that comes from Rachael and thought she might have a chance to win over Brendon too. She really does realize that Jeff is in her way. Still..... dumb move Daniel.

If Dani manages to stay and she gets Brendon out I have no doubt that she can pull Rachael. :lookaround:

Brendon needs to keep her away from Dani and Dom. Otherwise, she might as well pack her suitcase as she will go home.

Rachel's weakness is Brendon. I bet she'd play a better game if he were evicted.

Totally Agree! She was better player last year than this year! He is holding her back! Didnt he watch his season. He was a dumb@$$ that the guys were using! WHy is she listening to him!!! Personally she needs to dump him! She can to do way better!!! His career is not going to blossom like he thinks because of the way he is protrayed on here. What respecting company, hospial, firm, and research centers would take him. He will find out the hard way when he gets out of school and applies for jobs. People are losing their jobs for what they post on Facebook! Can you imagine what would pull up under is name on internet!!! Come on!!! and he has the nerve to call her stupid. At least no one has seen her privates everywhere.

Archived