Rachel - Week 3 - HOH

You all act like having no social game is the worst crime in BB history. Guess what, it's not? How many people who play have had no physical game play and did terrible at comps but still make it to the end? Quite a lot. How many people with bad social game play still make it really far in the game, and actually make it to final 2 as the other person takes them with them so they can win. Everyone hated Dr. Will his season, so Nicole took him to final 2, only for everyone who had got out of his house to have seen his diary-rooms and changed their mind about how he played his game. Which after his and season 3's Dani being "robbed" of her win is why they went to the jury house system in the first place. One of the best BB players of all time, had a terrible social game play to his houseguests on his season. In fact if you want to know the truth, I have always thought Nicole should of won her season, no offense to Dr. Will intended, but Nicole was targeted week one, when she was the intended target to go home, in an era which didn't have POV and she STILL managed to stay in the game, and survive multiple evictions. Yet because she had to lie, steal, beg, cry, and scheme to get to the end and Will seemed to coast there.. she is forgotten and he is praised.

Face it.. the game of big brother in the house is a popularity contest.. and outside of it, is as well for the fans. Some people love to hate rachel, others just love her. If you hate a house guest everything they do is bad. If you love them, you find a way to justify everything the do (within reason). At the end of the day the only thing which matters is if you're safe another week. If you stay safe long enough, you get to the end. Whether you play socially, sleep most of the game, win every comp their is.. it doesn't matter how you do it, what you do to get there, so long as you're still there another week.. you're golden.

In my honest opinion Rachel is of less of a threat to many of those house guests than Jeff and Jordon and Shelly are. In that house the people you need out are the people who are too well liked. If they put her up and vote her out, they're just as guilty as Rachel of playing emotionally in my opinion. Yes, she annoys her housemates. Yes she's good at comps, but in the end it all comes down to the final votes. And very few people are going to vote for her to win. She should be the person you keep there.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what you're sayin Casper but I truly think she has got to go...lol She hurts my head. I can't believe she has actual fans. That just boggles my mind. Everything about her is annoying her voice her attitude just her in general.. Just my opinion. I do understand that for some reason ppl like her :animated_scratchchin: but we all have our opinions.

I get what you're sayin Casper but I truly think she has got to go...lol She hurts my head. I can't believe she has actual fans. That just boggles my mind. Everything about her is annoying her voice her attitude just her in general.. Just my opinion. I do understand that for some reason ppl like her :animated_scratchchin: but we all have our opinions.

I couldn't agree more!

Yep, that's why she'll never win BB. She could make it to F2 because she's great at comps but no one likes the skanky bitch and no one would ever want to give her a half mill because of how she acts. She has the worst social gameplay in BB history. Her reputation is well-earned/deserved.

Totally agree with you 100%

Not sure what everyone thought they heard during the whispering between Dani and Rachel but, Dani is NOT trying to get Rachel to put up J/J. She's trying to get her to put up Dom and Adam (instead of Lawon/Kalia... which is what Rachel originally told Dani she wants to do.) Because Dani wants ADAM out this week.

Yes, Dani did plant the seeds of doubt between J/J and Brenchel but, Dani doesn't want a move made between the vets... yet. (I think she wants the F6 to be the vets + Dom. And, when they have to go against each other... J/J and Brenchel will take each other out and leave her alone... even if it's before F6.)

Yes Dani was pullin hard to put them up as she wants Adam out, last night was the first time I saw for real she is wanting Dom to stay in the house and I think he campaigning was working as Brendon was starting to consider Dani's view

I turned off the tv last night when she won. I can't stand the way she whines and crys when things don't go her way. When she said "I always get my way", I thought, who says that out loud? Rachel has serious social interaction issues. I have never been a fan of any woman who uses tears as a manipulation, bullying as a strategy, and downright rudeness to people in general. Rachel has ruined this season for me.

I turned off the tv last night when she won. I can't stand the way she whines and crys when things don't go her way. When she said "I always get my way", I thought, who says that out loud? Rachel has serious social interaction issues. I have never been a fan of any woman who uses tears as a manipulation, bullying as a strategy, and downright rudeness to people in general. Rachel has ruined this season for me.

I turned the channel as soon as she won also. I was so disappointed in Dom that he didn't choose Dani as the one America wants to see in a bikini. Doesn't matter to me but I feel that he should have chose Dani. Just my humble personal opinion.

I think she said she only gets to eat what's in her hoh basket. I was hoping they'd give her oatmeal in her basket. :animated_rotfl:

Oh no, they gave her sushi, frozen dinners, cereal, bunch of crap. It really is a joke that this counts as a slop week for her.

You all act like having no social game is the worst crime in BB history. Guess what, it's not? How many people who play have had no physical game play and did terrible at comps but still make it to the end? Quite a lot. How many people with bad social game play still make it really far in the game, and actually make it to final 2 as the other person takes them with them so they can win. Everyone hated Dr. Will his season, so Nicole took him to final 2, only for everyone who had got out of his house to have seen his diary-rooms and changed their mind about how he played his game. Which after his and season 3's Dani being "robbed" of her win is why they went to the jury house system in the first place. One of the best BB players of all time, had a terrible social game play to his houseguests on his season. In fact if you want to know the truth, I have always thought Nicole should of won her season, no offense to Dr. Will intended, but Nicole was targeted week one, when she was the intended target to go home, in an era which didn't have POV and she STILL managed to stay in the game, and survive multiple evictions. Yet because she had to lie, steal, beg, cry, and scheme to get to the end and Will seemed to coast there.. she is forgotten and he is praised.

Face it.. the game of big brother in the house is a popularity contest.. and outside of it, is as well for the fans. Some people love to hate rachel, others just love her. If you hate a house guest everything they do is bad. If you love them, you find a way to justify everything the do (within reason). At the end of the day the only thing which matters is if you're safe another week. If you stay safe long enough, you get to the end. Whether you play socially, sleep most of the game, win every comp their is.. it doesn't matter how you do it, what you do to get there, so long as you're still there another week.. you're golden.

In my honest opinion Rachel is of less of a threat to many of those house guests than Jeff and Jordon and Shelly are. In that house the people you need out are the people who are too well liked. If they put her up and vote her out, they're just as guilty as Rachel of playing emotionally in my opinion. Yes, she annoys her housemates. Yes she's good at comps, but in the end it all comes down to the final votes. And very few people are going to vote for her to win. She should be the person you keep there.

BUT, historically in BB, coming out of the chute too fast and playing too hard at the beginning of the game puts a big old target on your back. And there is a HUGE difference in Dr. Will's play and Rachel's - even though he was "hated" he still has a certain charm about him. Rachel is about as charming as a cockroach. And winning 2 of the first 3 HOH's - you can't tell me that doesn't paint a target on her. Couple that with her self centered attitude, her relationship with Brendon, and her obnoxious outbursts with several of the houseguests already - I'd say that's less than stellar game play at this point. JMHO of course!! :animated_wave:

PS - leaving body excretions (sorry, wasn't sure how else to say it) on the sheets doesn't endear you to the next person(s) to use that bed.

BUT, historically in BB, coming out of the chute too fast and playing too hard at the beginning of the game puts a big old target on your back. And there is a HUGE difference in Dr. Will's play and Rachel's - even though he was "hated" he still has a certain charm about him. Rachel is about as charming as a cockroach. And winning 2 of the first 3 HOH's - you can't tell me that doesn't paint a target on her. Couple that with her self centered attitude, her relationship with Brendon, and her obnoxious outbursts with several of the houseguests already - I'd say that's less than stellar game play at this point. JMHO of course!! :animated_wave:

PS - leaving body excretions (sorry, wasn't sure how else to say it) on the sheets doesn't endear you to the next person(s) to use that bed.

That was seriously gross. Jeff was kinda p.o.'d he had to sleep there too. When the heck are brenchal having sex?

I cracked up when Danielle and Kalia (I think it was K) was showing Jordan the stains and she was like, "eeew, don't touch the sheets without gloves on."

OMW. That is so disgusting. What, Grodner? Are you so in love with Brenchal that you couldn't let J/J use different sheets? That is beyond disgusting. If I were Jordan, I would be sleeping on the floor instead.

OMW. That is so disgusting. What, Grodner? Are you so in love with Brenchal that you couldn't let J/J use different sheets? That is beyond disgusting. If I were Jordan, I would be sleeping on the floor instead.

I'm sure they washed the sheets. Jeff didn't want to sleep in the same bed though and I don't blame him.

I do know there was one night that theyhad a hand job or some kind of sex cause I saw it on flashback when I was looking for something else, I would have to really go back tho to find it cause I just said eewwe to myself and moved on,lol

apparently rachel is upset jeff didnt take her upstairs for whatever prize they won

rachel says that is jeff second strike :animated_bouncy:

Didn't Brenchel originally agree for Dom/Adam to go on the block last week, and it wasn't until after nominations (and talking to Daniele) that B/R wanted to team up with Dominic and get Cassi out? Or did B/R truly want Cassi nominated from the beginning?

Now with Jeff up in the room she has calmed down.

I don't see after Rachele's tantrum today how anyone can defend her.

I understand that Jordan picked 2 people to see the movie with her. She chose Shelly and Kalia because they had the correct answers too and she was trying to be fair.

I'm sure they washed the sheets. Jeff didn't want to sleep in the same bed though and I don't blame him.

Yeah, Jordan immediately washed the sheets. But my point is, Rachel and Brendon should have washed them before the HOH just in case they moved upstairs, their nastiness wouldn't still be there for the next ones to sleep in the bed.

So to sum up the "greatest" player; this season she won the first challenge that no one else was trying to win and she won the challenge yesterday that could have easily been won by a coin toss. There was no skill involved in this week's challenge anyone could have won.

Until Clifford wins a challenge that requires some skill (not a guess) and until she plays against the whole house she really hasn't won anything in my opinion.

Archived