Brendon - Week 3 PoV Winner

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it when he was having that arguement with Cassi and he was saying how her family was going to watche the show and what would they about her actions. I would have screamed in his face, "The same way your family felt when your penis is all over the internet!"

Am I the only one who thinks it's smart of Brendon and Rachel to keep Dominic still? Think about it. If Dom goes, Dani will be pissed, as she already told them. Therefore, if Dani wins HOH thursday, she would most definitely be gunning for Brendon and Rachel probably.

If Dominic stays, then they would be sticking with the original plan. Brendon and Rachel would be MORE safe if Dom stays. If he stays, then Jeff/Jordan would be gunning for Dominic/Daniele. Vice Versa. That way, no one would necessarily be gunning for Brendon and Rachel and they could easily make it at least another 2 or 3 weeks in there together.

Plus, if Dom goes, then Jeff and Jordan would have Adam, and Shelly on their side. Kalia probably would run over there too, seeing how Dani is target number 1. i think Porsche and Lawon will kinda float in the middle for a while. Instead of doing jeff/Jordan's dirty work, take the safe route this week.

They should really think this through.

Am I the only one who thinks it's smart of Brendon and Rachel to keep Dominic still? Think about it. If Dom goes, Dani will be pissed, as she already told them. Therefore, if Dani wins HOH thursday, she would most definitely be gunning for Brendon and Rachel probably.

If Dominic stays, then they would be sticking with the original plan. Brendon and Rachel would be MORE safe if Dom stays. If he stays, then Jeff/Jordan would be gunning for Dominic/Daniele. Vice Versa. That way, no one would necessarily be gunning for Brendon and Rachel and they could easily make it at least another 2 or 3 weeks in there together.

Pretty sure no matter how this week turns out, Dani winning HoH will mean Jeff and Brendon going on the block, and one goes home.

She's admitted she wants them out first and when they go singles, she'll have her chance. There's no more saving 2 people with one VETO. Even if Brendon or Rachel wins the VETO, Jeff is still a goner. If Jordan wins it, Brendon's done.

I'm very curious to hear what kind of spin Dani plans to put on her web of lies when all 5 Vets have their meeting tonight. :popcorn:

Damn . . . I can't get past how much of a douche/wanna be this guy is. His arbitrary delivery of "facts" blows me away. He spoke of the inter-island ferries in Hawaii . . . I live in Hawaii . . . this guy has no frickin' clue what the real issue is/was. His controlling attitude throughout this game so far has really been my bane. Brahdah needs to go . . .

:sherlockani: He is a walking talking book of "I think I know everything" isn't he??? Drives me bats, there is not one subject that does not come up that I do not hear some big commentary coming out of him aobut the whys and what fors about it, ppl who like that I think want lots of attention and also are very insecure

:sherlockani: He is a walking talking book of "I think I know everything" isn't he??? Drives me bats, there is not one subject that does not come up that I do not hear some big commentary coming out of him aobut the whys and what fors about it, ppl who like that I think want lots of attention and also are very insecure

I was super shocked when h didn't know what "apprapo" ment the other day! In some ways I think HE is the cause of Rachel's insanity! He wants to be in absolute control of everything at al times...didn't HITLER want that too?

Guest Corky812

Just My opinion (which is going before any of my posts from now on here):

Brendon is an "internet junkie"..gets 99.99% of his info looking it up and then spouts it as his own. If you really want relief from boredom this season look up how much grant money he's getting from the state of Calif...just saying!!!

Damn . . . I can't get past how much of a douche/wanna be this guy is. His arbitrary delivery of "facts" blows me away. He spoke of the inter-island ferries in Hawaii . . . I live in Hawaii . . . this guy has no frickin' clue what the real issue is/was. His controlling attitude throughout this game so far has really been my bane. Brahdah needs to go . . .

Pretty sure no matter how this week turns out, Dani winning HoH will mean Jeff and Brendon going on the block, and one goes home.

She's admitted she wants them out first and when they go singles, she'll have her chance. There's no more saving 2 people with one VETO. Even if Brendon or Rachel wins the VETO, Jeff is still a goner. If Jordan wins it, Brendon's done.

I'm very curious to hear what kind of spin Dani plans to put on her web of lies when all 5 Vets have their meeting tonight. :popcorn:

Well, if Brendon wins, she would probably replace him with Rachel, and in that case, I'm not entirely sure that Jeff would be gone. Rachel has pissed off people and burned some bridges, so she might be the one if it ends up Rachel and Jeff.

Of all the vets it would be nice to see him go first. Other than the obvious reason he's a douche.... he's the reason the Vets are staying a cohesive alliance.. Without Brendon for sure the alliance will fracture and the good gaming will start. Rachel would set off with Porsche...Shelly would join forces with J&J and Daniele would round up her ragtag gang of newbies...could be fun for sure.

Archived