BB 13 - Questions, Theories, Suggestions

There is a site that broadcast live TV shows,,,Seeon.tv..some times when you go to that site it will only be showing limited shows..be patient and keep returning..you want to have available at least 40 public channels..Sometimes CBS is not on there..I am seeing now that it is offering a one time price of $29.99 charge for Android phones and Tablets..I watch these channels free from my laptop..good luck

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I was just hoping someone here knew somewhere where I could watch the East Coast CBS show live (5pm PST) on my iphone. I have the JustinTV app but can't find a channel that's showing it and JustTVNuts doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to be on a ferry and its the only way I can watch it since I won't be home till after 9pm... sigh :( any suggestions are appreciated... I only have 1.5 hrs to find it! Please help :)

It starts at 9 pm here on the east coast tonight. wish I could help.

show time :animated_bouncy:

Since we're going to have an accelerated schedule this week with one person being shown leaving on Wed and I assume a live eviction on Thursday...anyone have an idea of what will happen what days? I would have thought the first noms would have already been made by now!

Since we're going to have an accelerated schedule this week with one person being shown leaving on Wed and I assume a live eviction on Thursday...anyone have an idea of what will happen what days? I would have thought the first noms would have already been made by now!

In Cowlia case it would the Om Noms Noms!!!

Can anyone tell me the schedule? Is Kalia getting evicted tomorrow (Wed) morning then followed by an HOH?

Then that person nominates and a POV is held before Thursday night so that there is a live eviction on Thursday?

In other words, are they showing two 2 evictions on Thursday.

Then no show on Sunday and the Finale on Wednesday, September 14th.

I just don't get it.

As of right now, Kalia is still there getting the Fortune Tellers clues and acting as if there is no eviction in her future...

And that would make Thursday's show jam packed.

So confused....

Thanks in advanced

Didn't know where to post this, so posted here. Feel free to change anything, copy, and repost if it is not right--word for word.

1. In 2018, Shelly will make millions when her book "How I created the perfect tan and how you tan, too." reaches #3 on the all-time best seller list.

2. In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska, and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie.

3. In 2014 Jeff will disappear from society. He will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets muttering two words: Clown Shoe

4. On Oct 15th, 2011 at 3:42pm Dani will reconcile with her father Dick. On Oct 15th, 2011 at 3:49pm they will go back to not speaking.

5. In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in a sleep study Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester.

6. In 2016, Lawon will take New York fashion week by storm when he launches his handsomefied line of hats, ties, and jackets.

7. After taking 9 years to earn his PHD, Brendan will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering the cure for an ailment that has plagued him his entire life: Athlete's foot.

8. In 2020, Adam will file for bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a line of bacon-scented, heavy metal teddy bears for children.

9. In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a 9lb 6oz bouncing baby boy, naming it Bukie Jr. after it's proud father.

10. In 2012, Cassie will land a role alongside international mega-star, David Hasselhoff in the country-fied Baywatch reboot, Riverwatch.

11. In 2015, Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition by bringing gifts to heavily-tattooed orphans, changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick.

12. In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of Seventeen magazine with the headline "total DOM-ination". He will dethrone pop sensation Justin Beiber as America's favorite heart throb.

13. In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called "Love Rejection" but it will be short-lived, after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants.

14. In 2011, after the runaway success of the Humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of Humilitard inspired items including the Humilicar, the Humilifier and the Humili-bake oven.

Hi I am really confused can anyone tell me what they are talking about with the Pandora's Box twist and something about the Queen what is this Queen it seems everyone but Rachel and Jordan know about it?

Sorry I went to sleep early last night. I didn't read anything in the feed updates but I am curious too.

Welcome to Morty's fricfrac! :animated_wave:

Hi I am really confused can anyone tell me what they are talking about with the Pandora's Box twist and something about the Queen what is this Queen it seems everyone but Rachel and Jordan know about it?

The "Queen" is from the chess set right outside of the HoH room. They hid the black queen chess piece and a pawn for the longest time. She told Adam where the "Queen" was hidden.

Can anyone tell me the schedule? Is Kalia getting evicted tomorrow (Wed) morning then followed by an HOH?

Then that person nominates and a POV is held before Thursday night so that there is a live eviction on Thursday?

In other words, are they showing two 2 evictions on Thursday.

Then no show on Sunday and the Finale on Wednesday, September 14th.

I just don't get it.

As of right now, Kalia is still there getting the Fortune Tellers clues and acting as if there is no eviction in her future...

And that would make Thursday's show jam packed.

So confused....

Thanks in advanced

Wednesday will be the eviction, HOH and Nominations. Maybe POV or Thursday POV, Live Eviction, 1st part of final HOH

Wednesday will be the eviction, HOH and Nominations. Maybe POV or Thursday POV, Live Eviction, 1st part of final HOH

The eviction is today. It will be taped and shown on Wednesday's show. Not sure when they start the new HOH comp.

The feeds may be blocked out until after the Wednesday show..... or maybe not.

They will also have to show the OTEV POV comp, POV meeting, etc. on Wednesday too won't they, then the eviction and possibly the next HOH....looks like Wednesday's show will be jam packed.

If they do the HOH then they have to show the Fortune Teller shots too!!! HELP someone who knows what's going on tell us!! lol.

So.... let me see if I've got this right....

9/7 - We see eviction of Kalia or Porsche, an HOH competition, nominations and maybe a POV.

9/8 - We maybe have the POV (if not on 9/14), then eviction of one of the final four, and then Part I of the final HOH competition (with the final 3)

9/11 - No show - due to special on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11

9/14 - The finale - with the final HOH competition completed going down to the final two players - then the voting for the winner.

Is this what everyone thinks? Sure seems to me they should have done another double eviction sooner, so the final five going down to final two didn't have to be so compressed into 3 episodes.

Don't know if anyone asked this.........so the feeds will be blacked out, but what about Showtime BBAD? Hmmmmm..... :animated_scratchchin:

The may or may not block the feeds. I think times they have done that before people cancelled their feeds sooooooooo who knows.

So.... let me see if I've got this right....

9/7 - We see eviction of Kalia or Porsche, an HOH competition, nominations and maybe a POV.

9/8 - We maybe have the POV (if not on 9/14), then eviction of one of the final four, and then Part I of the final HOH competition (with the final 3)

9/11 - No show - due to special on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11

9/14 - The finale - with the final HOH competition completed going down to the final two players - then the voting for the winner.

CBS is saying its a LIVE EVICTION on Wednesday and another eviction on Thursday...I'm guessing there will NOT be any of the comps cause thats more of the "fast foprward" twist...I'm thinking its another nomination and then a vote and then the satrt of the 3 wasy comp...we also have to see Shelly going to the JH...I thik CBS got F'd by the 10 year anniversay thing and now has to cram stuff into this week and the show the comps for f2 on thursday...I know that there are tickets for the 9/8 LIVE show, well a waiting list at least...very confusing, maybe CBS is confused too! LOL

Is this what everyone thinks? Sure seems to me they should have done another double eviction sooner, so the final five going down to final two didn't have to be so compressed into 3 episodes.

I'm SURE both Wednesday and Thursday are LIVE EVICTIONS...after that its anybody's guess!!

HG.......Days....HoH.....PoV....Nomd..Have...Have not....SwPoV...SP...returned...vote agst....vote for...lost PoV...lost HoH...Evicted....BONUS...vts 2 win....run - up..Winner............Score.....Rank

Adam.......58.5.....10.......20......-15.......4..........-1.............6............0............0..............-2.............9......... -14..........-20.......... 0.............0...................................................................55.5........2

Brendon...30.75.....0.......30......-10.......4...........-1.............0...........0...........10.............-10............3...........-2...........-10.........-20...........3....................................................................26.75.......7

Cassie........15.......0........0........-5........0..........-2..............0...........0............0..............-9.............0............0............-4..........-10............0....................................................................-15........13

Daniele....41.25....20........0.......-5........2.......... -1.............0...........0.............0.............. -3............2......... -6..............0..........-10...........5...................................................................45.25.......4

Dick...........4.5.......0........0.........0........1...........0..............0...........0............0................0.............0............0.............0..........-10...........0.................................................................... -4.5.......12

Dominic...20.25.....0.......10......-10........1..........-1.............3............0............0..............-7.............1...........-2............-6..........-10...........0..................................................................-0.75.......11

Jeff..........41.25....10......20......-10........4..........-1.............3...........0.............0..............-3.............2.......... -12.........-12.........-10...........2...................................................................34.25.......6

Jordan......51.75....10.......0.......-15.......3...........-2............3............0............0.............. -3............ 5..........-16..........-18.........-10...........9..................................................................17.75.......8

Kalia.........50.2......20......0........-10.......3..........-2............0............0............0.............. -4.............4..........-12.......... -12.........-10.......... 9.................................................................36.25........5

Keith.........9.75......0.......0.........-5........1............0...........0............0............0.............. -6.............4...........-2.............-2..........-20..........0.................................................................-15.25......14

Lawon......30.75......0.......0.........-5........2..........-2............0............0............0...............-6.............0...........0.............-10.........-10..........2....................................................................1.25......10

Porsche.....58.5......10.....20.......-20........2..........-1...........6............0............0................-5.............6.........-10...........-14...........0............2...................................................................54.5.......3

Rachel.......58.5.....30......20.......-25........4.........-1............6............0............0............... -2............10........-12...........-10............0...........5...................................................................83.5.......1

Shelly........46.5......0.......0........-15........2..........-3............0...........0............0................-3...........15......... -10...........-18.........-10..........0....................................................................4.5........9

Pts............0.75......10.....10........ -5........1.........-1............3.........5 :: 2........10...............-1............1...........-2.............-2..........-10......2/5/3/7/3........2...........10.........15

Detailed Bonus talk:

When someone manages to stay off the block after 4 nominations, they will earn two bonus points. For each recurring nomination

they manage to stay off the block, they will receive 2, then 3 pts, then 4,5 etc. For example: Kalia who stayed off the

block for 6 nominations in a row (without GK affects) earned 2+3+4 pts (safe cerimony #4,5,6)= 9 bonus Pts. This last till final 3. Also those that mangae to win HoH 2 or more times in a row, receive 5 bonus pts , then 10, 15, etc. For example: If someone won 4 HoH's in a row

they would get 5 + 10 + 15 = 30 bonus points. Since less competitors compete in PoV usually, only 3 pts are rewarded before combo

starting at 3, then 6, 9, etc. For example: Crazy James who won 3 vetos in a row received 3+6+9= 18 bonus points. This includes only

the PoV's they played in, for instance, brittany would have received 18 bonus pts as well. Individual luxery competitions reward 7 pts

per win and luxery competitions won by a group effort, each member recives 3 pts. Low pts for luxery because they are not game

changing other than sociably. This does not include America choice luxeries or everyone wins luxeries or Pandoras Boxes. first evicted gets a double loss

NOTE*** IT LOOKS PRETTIER IN EXECEL BUT THIS IS ALL I COULD FIGURE OUT AND IT WOULDNT LET ME ATTACH IT. :P ENJOY.

Key: SwPoV:: Saved with Power of Veto

SP:: Special Power

ALSO: Please understand that creating a strategical based point system as well is impossible to not be opinionated and unbiased. Since the HG strategies are viewed by every veiwer differently, so creating a system for points based on their strategical moves is impossible. This point system is based only on fact and statistics and success. Stuff such as nominations/HoH/PoV wins and losses, votes casted against you, votes casted for you, and other comps you win. I Also created the bonus system as unbiased as possible, in hopes to give certain players that do defy certain statistics and probability extra credit. I tried to make the points ranges not too long (when I first created this, I had cases where Adam porsche and Rachel had A LOT more points than anyone, and by making my changes, I scrunched the points closer together to make it more 'successfulish'.) so I made each day in the house worth .75 pts instead of 1, evictions -10 instead of -15, winning +15 instead of 25, HoH/PoV wins +10 instead of +15, Have nots/Haves -1/+1 instead of 3/-3 and loses -2 instead of -5. Let me know what you think :P ^__^

EDIT: FINALLY got it to post right :P, I had to put the periods inbetween the scores because the post kept deleting my spaces

Note: It is impossible to win HoH 4 times in a row. In fact, it is only possible to win HoH back-to-back at the very end of the season, because the outgoing HoH is always ineligible to play until we reach the Final 3.

It may still need tweaking, since Cassie is coming in dead last, behind Dick, who was only there for 4 days.

And I'm not sure how you came up with the figures in your "Days" column, since Double eviction was day 55 and last night was day 69.

Archived