Live Feed Updater Appreciation Thread

Marty

You guys do wonders with sorting through conversations and letting those of us who are interested in what goes on in the house (and yet also have to work in order to feed the interest) know what is going on and also alert us as to when the feisty levels are kicked up to Bam levels. :) Gold Stars to all of you. Platinum stars to those who had to decipher whispered conversations, and Kalia events.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Big Brother" Wraps Up Its Most Successful Summer Since 2004 With Year-To-Year Growth On All Platforms

Categories: Network TV Press Releases. Yup that's an actual headline. Figured I would credit the LFU for the increase. I can't credit most (but not all) of these HGs. I just can't.

I had every chance to be a LFU this year but did not. My head and my heart were not in it this year. I had the live feeds and barely watched them. Even though I did not get to watch all the shows you guy's at Morty's were always there with updates when I had the time to view them. I know that takes a lot of time and dedication and I thank you for what you have done.

I will try to be a little more actice on the Survivor thread. Gotta love Ozzie.

You all are great I could not sit in front of my computer and type what I am seeing I would mess it up so bad. Appreciate the updates especially when I am at work and can check them quickly and not miss much.

Last year we had 111 updaters, this season we lost a few (and I always wonder where they go) but gained enough newbies to finish ahead with 115.

That's 115 people that I deeply appreciate.

Thank You!

Archived