Lawon - Week 2

i really dont see him leaving this week

too many other bigger fishes to fry :animated_bouncy:

He's well-liked throughout the house. I think he might stick around for a while.

An HoH win by Lawon/Kalia would be huge for them next week (assuming one of them isn't evicted this week). They would need to take out a vet.

Kalia will not try to win HOH....she is too far up the Vets hiney and she doesn't want to be outed yet.

Really liking Lawon...very funny. He makes the shows fun to watch. I could see him being smart and winning HOH and taking out Brenchel....please please please win next week buddy

Really liking Lawon...very funny. He makes the shows fun to watch. I could see him being smart and winning HOH and taking out Brenchel....please please please win next week buddy

Same here. Lawon, Dominic and Cassi all appear on board to break up one of the vet showmances if they win HoH.

Then again, that's only three out of twelve!

I like Lawon and he sorta reminds me of Kevin, he could make it to jury, he like Shelly needs to be really smart in this, for myself,I do not like Cassi, so want her to go immeadiately if not sooner, but Lawon is fun and not as harmless as they may think, hes got good chances I think so far anyway

I like Lawon and he sorta reminds me of Kevin, he could make it to jury, he like Shelly needs to be really smart in this, for myself,I do not like Cassi, so want her to go immeadiately if not sooner, but Lawon is fun and not as harmless as they may think, hes got good chances I think so far anyway

Lawon seems pretty set in his ways. Like he was saying last night, he gave Keith his word and promised he'd try to keep him...and he followed through with it, even though he knew he may be going against the majority.

I think he sees things for what they are and tries to keep a level head!

I look forward to seeing him in the house w/out Cassie and Dom. I think he can rock it out and place higher then others in the house think he can. I hate the fact that his partner is bloating. I hope he didn't get any bad pains from the Have/Have Not comp.

it looks like kalia selling out to vets paid off

since she seem to have the votes to stay if they ever got put up for eviction

in any other season he would have made jury rather easily :animated_bouncy:

He is so animated when he speaks, he makes me laugh. I like him and hope he wins!

I like him too. But, does he have game? We shall see. At least Kaleata didn't crush him to death in the food comp. Whew, close one. :eek:

I like him too. But, does he have game? We shall see. At least Kaleata didn't crush him to death in the food comp. Whew, close one. :eek:

she had the nerve to complain about his weight on her back, could you imagine if it has been the other way around. Poor Lawon would be dead since the jaws of life could never save him from that back load.

she had the nerve to complain about his weight on her back, could you imagine if it has been the other way around. Poor Lawon would be dead since the jaws of life could never save him from that back load.

She could have eaten her way out of that costume, along with poor Lawon too.

She could have eaten her way out of that costume, along with poor Lawon too.

You know we joke her about being a lump of lard, but she just might be the lard that glides her way into final 3. I would say she would go unnoticed, but that's impossible they'll know she's there. lol

Archived