Cassi - Week 2 Evicted 7/21

If there is a chance to vote someone back in, I would vote for Cassie to come back. I think she is getting the shaft right now and doesn't deserve all of the bad-talk and reputation she has gotten from Brenchel.

CBS- we need another twist to live'n up the game. .Dick leaing may turn out to be a show-killer.

If Cassie goes out, give her a chance to come back and give Brenchal some Retribution!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly was Keith a bigger threat than Porsche? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Porsche the one who lasted the LONGEST out of ALL the newbies on the banana? And we really didn't get to see them compete in the Veto competition, seeing as both blatantly threw it. So judging off the one competition, Porsche was clearly a bigger threat. SO I don't understand why you think Cassi should've campaigned to keep Porsche. ESPECIALLY after Keith, Cassi, Dominic, and Lawon made their allaince. So what point would she have to keep Porsche.

I don't think she was jealous of Porsche. She saw how Porsche ran to the HOH and didn't like how she was turning on the newbies. How is that jealousy? :dontgetit: Her alliance agreed to get rid of Porsche, and keep Keith because KEITH was apart of their alliance, while Porsche ran over to the Vets. Still not seeing Jealousy.

This is true, but Keith told the others about Porsche's dumb mistake in telling him how she had made a secret alliance with Dick and the Vets. Porsche was a dumba** who told everything to someone that she didn't know very well just because he was her partner. She also stayed in the first comp with the other vets making herself a bigger target for the Vets to put up. I think Cassi is threatened by Porsche's fighter spirit and perserverence, if you ask me. She knows Porsche could and very well might put her on the block if she became HOH which is a real possibility with her competitive spirit and wannabe wild card player spirit. In short, she's jealous because she's not as much of a competitor or fighter, and doesn't have confidence that she'll become HOH.

Of Course she's going to want Rachel out. Rachel was a bitch to her and tried to rub it in their faces that Porsche was staying. Plus Rachel talks bad about her, just like Cassi talks about Rachel. They clearly dont' like each other. Whether that is because of jealousy, i don't know. What is she supposed to do, be buddy buddy with Rachel now? :blink:

I love how Cassi is the only one who won't really take Rachel and brendon's shit. She's not afraid to stand up to either of them. Gosh she would make this show interesting if she stayed in the house. Hope she gets voted back in somehow.

I agree she does make this show interesting, and we DO need an interesting player in the house with Dick gone. I definitely wish she were back, too. Still... what I heard is that Cassi was talking bad about Rachel and that she's the one who started it because she just can't stand Rachel. Kind of like when Britney and Monet were making fun of Rachel last year until Monet left. Rachel didn't say anything to them. Britney was just funny and found Rachel to be OVER THE TOP, OVER THE TOP which she was. So if Rachel was starting the pettiness about Cassi, what did she say? I want to know because that's not what I heard. And yes Rachel did her little passive aggressive stunt of asking the newbies if they were having problems because a couple of them did not vote according to plan, but come on. BB is about back-stabbing, lying, and passive aggressive (or just plain aggressive) stunts. Most of the players engage in some form of it at some point.

I didn't see Cassi take it to the level of Brit and Monet in those first few weeks last year,

but maybe I missed it.

I'd just say that Rachel's ego and interpersonal skills don"t make her to endearing to the viewer or BB player.

Still... what I heard is that Cassi was talking bad about Rachel and that she's the one who started it because she just can't stand Rachel. Kind of like when Britney and Monet were making fun of Rachel last year until Monet left. Rachel didn't say anything to them. Britney was just funny and found Rachel to be OVER THE TOP, OVER THE TOP which she was.

Alls I gotta say is if they don't let Cassi back in the house in a few weeks to fuck with Rachel with a "I'm back, bitch!" attitude, I wanna see Britney back.

Yeah, that's right, I said it. Cause that's the kinda drama I wanna see. :sneaky:

Wow Cassie is so bitter and almost seems clueless as to why she is leaving....when Rachel walked in the BB house she should have known there are two things you can't do..1. get between Rachel and her man and/or 2. Be the hottest girl in the BB House...

She should have known she was doomed...

IMO Cassi will be voted out because she farts all the time. :animated_scratchchin:

I find it interesting Cassi blames her leaving on Rachel while it was Jordan who put her smelly ass up.... :animated_rotfl:

If that's the case, they all have to go!

If that's the case, they all have to go!

Seriously, I like Cassi and wish she could stick around. But she didn't win the HOH comp and didn't win the Veto, nor did Shelley. So one of them will be going.

Seriously, I like Cassi and wish she could stick around. But she didn't win the HOH comp and didn't win the Veto, nor did Shelley. So one of them will be going.

she wasnt playing for the veto.

See that's what i hate about this game. She wasn't even given a chance to play for veto. I wish EVERYONE could play for veto to eliminate the possibility of getting backdoored. Not saying that's what happened to Cassi, but still.

Pretty much she was damned if she do, damned if she dont. There was no way possible she could get any of the veterans votes (Dani, Brendon, Rachel, Jeff) after Shelly proved her loyalty to them last week. Plus her and Porsche didn't exactly get off on the right foot last week. So that's 5 votes right there. The only way she could've stayed was by NOT being put on the block. It sucks, and I like Cassi.

Cassie is going to feel like a jerk, the other night she said she would like to be version of Shelly when she gets to be that age. lol

Did she mean leathery skin, chain smoking good old girl? I like Shelly but wouldn't want to be her.

i knew once she said she was a guys girl that she had no shot of doing realistically well at bb

those types of girls usually dont fair pretty well at bb :animated_bouncy:

I really like to see the house flip and keep Cassie just to see Rachel drop her teeth. Hah.

Shelly is getting on my nerves. If I'm not watching and just listening I always have to say who the hell is that man talking. :animated_scratchchin:

Last night on BBAD she was outside with Jeff and they were having a nice conversation. Then Jordan came out and she had the mask on. Cassie told her she looked like Reese Witherspoon with the mask on and she did-something about the eyes. Jordan kept saying, "no" she didn't. Jeff told Jordan in a not so nice tone, "stop saying no." He talks down to her and I know she's an airhead, but she doesn't deserve to be talked to like that by him. I think the way some men talk to women on that show is a Grodner requirement or something.

Wow Cassie is so bitter and almost seems clueless as to why she is leaving....when Rachel walked in the BB house she should have known there are two things you can't do..1. get between Rachel and her man and/or 2. Be the hottest girl in the BB House...

She should have known she was doomed...

You are so right!

I really like to see the house flip and keep Cassie just to see Rachel drop her teeth. Hah.

Shelly is getting on my nerves. If I'm not watching and just listening I always have to say who the hell is that man talking. :animated_scratchchin:

lol I can't stand teabagger shelly's voice! It's so masculine that I don't even know who is talking!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name