Cassi - Week 2 Evicted 7/21

All of this "Rachel is jealous .. they're targeting her for being pretty.." is such BS.

Remember last week anyone? When Jeff/Jordan Rachel/Brenden wanted to strike a deal with Cassie and Shelly to be part of their alliance .. and Cassie basically said "I know I'm going to be the low man on the totem pull in that kind of deal .. so I have concerns..."

Remember again when the vets ALL agreed (not just Rachel) that Cassie and Dominic were CLEARLY working together because they both came up to the HOH and were BOTH saying the same thing in the exact same way (that the vets were their targets in so many words).

THEY ALL DECIDED to split up Dominic and Cassie. They decided to gun for Dominic first and he represented a stronger physical threat to them, they felt in competitions.

Then Cassie had a skirmish with Porsche (someone the vets had decided to keep as a side member of their alliance).

Then Cassie was being anti-social and refusing to take group pictures in the HOH.

Then when Rachel addressed the entire group of the non vets (ill advised, but she was not just targeting Cassie), CASSIE jumped in the frey with Rachel deciding to be the spokes person for her "side". (OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MAKING HERSELF A TARGET)

Sure Rachel didn't need to feel the need to stick it to the other side .. but Rachel is Rachel and she gloats sometimes when she shouldn't. But since they vets had a solid alliance, the behavior of the newbies was ill-advised. When you're in the big brother house, you kiss the ring of the "pope" when really you'd like to slit his throat. It's what you do. It's the way of things, Cassie wasn't playing along.

For ALL of these reasons she needs to get out the door. And it irks me to no end that the Vets are blaming all of this on Rachel as if THEY had no hand in this decision when they clearly DID.

It drives me nuts as a Rachel fan listening to everyone saying "she's only targeting the girls" as if there was no strategic reason behind it as well. I'm not saying that Rachel has never had a self conscious or insecure thought about Cassie, cause I'm not in her head and I don't know what she thinks, but it isn't the only reason .. in fact I would guess it's not even a pretty big reason.

And from what I have read .. Cassie IS jealous of Rachel. She has made comments several times about how she can't believe Brenden is with Rachel .. and how SHE (Cassie) doesn't even have a boyfriend..

So there you go for that one. I would hazard a guess they are BOTH jealous of each other.

I love Rachel, and I always will because at least she speaks her mind. Even if god help her, it gets her in trouble. I am sick of people vilifying her, where there is no villain. I just know that's how it's going to be shown on CBS and it annoys me. Jeff and Jordan - Jeff in specific wanted Shelly and Cassie on their side. Because Cassie and Shelly both had the stars in their eyes view of them. When Cassie said what she said to prove she was with Dominic .. Jeff was upset they couldn't pick her up for their side, because it would of been a partnership which would of benefited them and not the other members of their alliance.. but them alone -- because clearly it's better for Danielle if Dominic stays.. and clearly Porsche is more likely to align with Brenchel/Danielle because Porsche worshiped Evil Dick and Rachel.

Rachel was so upset Cassie was spending all that time with Jordon, not because she doesn't want Jordon to have any friends, but because Jordon has a soft heart, and Rachel knew that Cassie was going to try to turn her against the rest of her alliance. That being said it's human nature for Dani to want Dom in her back pocket, Rachel and Bren to want Porshe in their back pocket and Jeff and Jordan to have wanted Cassie n Shelly in theirs. Just as it's human nature for all sides of this alliance to not want the others to have this back pocket person. It's selfish .. on each person's side.

I just don't think it's an excuse worthy of Jeff and Jordon turning on Brenden and Rachel .. they all agreed to get dom or cassie out this week. It just so happens that Dom got the POV. They shouldn't be taking it out on the rest of their alliance mates because she has to go home. I know that Rachel mouthed off about Jordon in the POV contest .. but Rachel and Brenden were trying hard for the veto .. and Rachel felt that Jeff and Jordon weren't trying as hard.. which of course is going to upset her .. because it's going to make it seem like Rachel and Brenden are the biggest targets NOT Jeff and Jordon if they have only one an HOH and Brenden and Rachel have won both a POV and an HOH. Rachel had every right to feel like she was being back stabbed. And rightly so. She already felt before the comp like Jeff and Jordon's allegiance wasn't with their alliance, it was to furthering themselves..

Jordan herself thinks it's because Cassi is pretty. it's a common trend with Rachel. Do I need to remind you of the SAME THING last season with Monet and Kristen? It may or may not be because they are pretty, but Rachel SURE IS an attention whore and gets spiteful when other people are getting attention.

Why did Rachel need to come in the room and address the newbies? For what reasons exactly? SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED. SHE GOT TWO OF THE NEWBIES TO VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN at that point she had the votes in her favor, plus one of her own won HOH, so she was safe. She what reason did she have to go and try to call the newbies out? To start DRAMA. Nothing else. She's so catty. At that point she should've left them alone and let them self-destruct. What was Cassi supposed to do, let her sit there and talk shit and gloat around and prance because she got her way. I would've stood up to Rachel too point blank.

That's the ONLY reason why Porsche gets along well with Rachel. Because she's her little lap dog and kisses Rachel's ass. Dani knows how to play off Rachel's personality too so that's why they get along great. But if they dont' kiss Rachel's ass and do what she wants then Rachel won't like them and she'll target them.

I don't see Cassi as being jealous of Rachel, well maybe she is. I see her as talking bad about Rachel because Rachel does the SAME thing. Whatever the reasons are, she does it. She had no reason to try and call out Cassi because Cassi wanted Porsche out. Let Porsche handle herself.

She speaks her mind alright, and that's exactly what's gunna prevent her from winning. Rachel being portrayed as the villian is her fault. She wouldn't be portrayed that way if she didn't give the producers footage to make her seem that way. She should've thought about that.

Anyway the only thing I like about Rachel is her competitiveness. But the cattiness, and petty side can go. Sucks that Cassi is leaving, because she is probably the only one along with Dominic that would stick up to the vets.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan herself thinks it's because Cassi is pretty. it's a common trend with Rachel. Do I need to remind you of the SAME THING last season with Monet and Kristen? It may or may not be because they are pretty, but Rachel SURE IS an attention whore and gets spiteful when other people are getting attention.

Why did Rachel need to come in the room and address the newbies? For what reasons exactly? SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED. SHE GOT TWO OF THE NEWBIES TO VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN at that point she had the votes in her favor, plus one of her own won HOH, so she was safe. She what reason did she have to go and try to call the newbies out? To start DRAMA. Nothing else. She's so catty. At that point she should've left them alone and let them self-destruct. What was Cassi supposed to do, let her sit there and talk shit and gloat around and prance because she got her way. I would've stood up to Rachel too point blank.

That's the ONLY reason why Porsche gets along well with Rachel. Because she's her little lap dog and kisses Rachel's ass. Dani knows how to play off Rachel's personality too so that's why they get along great. But if they dont' kiss Rachel's ass and do what she wants then Rachel won't like them and she'll target them.

I don't see Cassi as being jealous of Rachel, well maybe she is. I see her as talking bad about Rachel because Rachel does the SAME thing. Whatever the reasons are, she does it. She had no reason to try and call out Cassi because Cassi wanted Porsche out. Let Porsche handle herself.

She speaks her mind alright, and that's exactly what's gunna prevent her from winning. Rachel being portrayed as the villian is her fault. She wouldn't be portrayed that way if she didn't give the producers footage to make her seem that way. She should've thought about that.

Anyway the only thing I like about Rachel is her competitiveness. But the cattiness, and petty side can go. Sucks that Cassi is leaving, because she is probably the only one along with Dominic that would stick up to the vets.

I appreciate your point of view but I respectfully agree to disagree. Rachel didn't make Cassie catty, she's always been catty she just hid it under a veneer of southern belle charm. Now that she's a target, the claws have come out. I've rarely heard Rachel say a peep about anyone this season actually, I think people are just jumping on her because of her performance last season. If people didn't have that to base their arguments on, they would fall flat. I for one, think Rachel has done a lot of growing up over the past year. Has she changed completely? No, not really. But she has changed. Jordon is only parroting what CASSIE herself told Jordon. Jordon just choose to agree with her, either because she's easily swayed by what people says, or because she herself saw last season, or because well -- Rachel can get a bit too big for her britches sometimes. I'm not saying Rachel is perfect, but my point was and is that the only reason she is targeting Cassie is not just because Cassie is pretty.

There is a logical game reason for her to be targeting her, and it's just annoying to me that Jeff and Jordon are seen as saints and Rachel a villain -- when it was ALL of their plan to evict her.

Rachel is far from the only person in Big Brother history to ever address the newbies.. and in Rachel's mind it was half gloating half sticking up for Porsche. Not even two nights before that when her and Brenden were arguing Rachel said very clearly "BUT I LIKE PORCHE" .. I do genuinely think that she does like her and feels bad that everyone picks on her/doesn't like her. Whether that's cause she's a lap dog to Rachel or not is kind of besides the point. And as for leaving Porsche to fight her own battles.. that's not how some people are. I know that's not how I am. Many of my friends and even some of my family has been the kind of people at times who don't stand up for themselves, and let other people treat them like dirt, and whether they need me to fight their battles for them or not -- I do. It's just who I am .. if you're my friend, I'm going to watch out for you. I think Rachel is the same way.

Do I think Rachel will ever win Big Brother? No. She's just the type of person people either love or hate, and in the big brother house, you tend to love a person like Shelly who tells you how awesome you are, and how much they love you as they hug you and kiss you good bye with shrink wrapped fake tears starting to shine in their eyes as you walk out there door.. vs the type of person like Rachel or Janelle who says "bye bye bitches, and floaters grab a life vest.."

People like that, are relegated to being liked for their competitiveness alone by most people, not for their game conduct. People like her win second place, never first. It's just how it goes.

Will I always root for her anyway? Yes, 100%. Cause she's not phoney. If people were Brenden and Rachel fans, and not Jeff or Jordon fans, they'd see J/J's actions a lot differently than they do.

I guess I just hate people who come on the show of big brother talking about how much character and honor, and goodness they have, and how they try to play the game cleanly, without lying, or belittling anyone..

It's such BS. The game of Big Brother is to lie, cheat, steal, and claw your way to the top. There is no honor in that. There is only winners and losers, or those who win by default.

I appreciate your point of view but I respectfully agree to disagree. Rachel didn't make Cassie catty, she's always been catty she just hid it under a veneer of southern belle charm. Now that she's a target, the claws have come out. I've rarely heard Rachel say a peep about anyone this season actually, I think people are just jumping on her because of her performance last season. If people didn't have that to base their arguments on, they would fall flat. I for one, think Rachel has done a lot of growing up over the past year. Has she changed completely? No, not really. But she has changed. Jordon is only parroting what CASSIE herself told Jordon. Jordon just choose to agree with her, either because she's easily swayed by what people says, or because she herself saw last season, or because well -- Rachel can get a bit too big for her britches sometimes. I'm not saying Rachel is perfect, but my point was and is that the only reason she is targeting Cassie is not just because Cassie is pretty.

There is a logical game reason for her to be targeting her, and it's just annoying to me that Jeff and Jordon are seen as saints and Rachel a villain -- when it was ALL of their plan to evict her.

Rachel is far from the only person in Big Brother history to ever address the newbies.. and in Rachel's mind it was half gloating half sticking up for Porsche. Not even two nights before that when her and Brenden were arguing Rachel said very clearly "BUT I LIKE PORCHE" .. I do genuinely think that she does like her and feels bad that everyone picks on her/doesn't like her. Whether that's cause she's a lap dog to Rachel or not is kind of besides the point. And as for leaving Porsche to fight her own battles.. that's not how some people are. I know that's not how I am. Many of my friends and even some of my family has been the kind of people at times who don't stand up for themselves, and let other people treat them like dirt, and whether they need me to fight their battles for them or not -- I do. It's just who I am .. if you're my friend, I'm going to watch out for you. I think Rachel is the same way.

Do I think Rachel will ever win Big Brother? No. She's just the type of person people either love or hate, and in the big brother house, you tend to love a person like Shelly who tells you how awesome you are, and how much they love you as they hug you and kiss you good bye with shrink wrapped fake tears starting to shine in their eyes as you walk out there door.. vs the type of person like Rachel or Janelle who says "bye bye bitches, and floaters grab a life vest.."

People like that, are relegated to being liked for their competitiveness alone by most people, not for their game conduct. People like her win second place, never first. It's just how it goes.

Will I always root for her anyway? Yes, 100%. Cause she's not phoney. If people were Brenden and Rachel fans, and not Jeff or Jordon fans, they'd see J/J's actions a lot differently than they do.

I guess I just hate people who come on the show of big brother talking about how much character and honor, and goodness they have, and how they try to play the game cleanly, without lying, or belittling anyone..

It's such BS. The game of Big Brother is to lie, cheat, steal, and claw your way to the top. There is no honor in that. There is only winners and losers, or those who win by default.

Ok I now understand your point. I liked Rachel alot season believe it or not. I liked her because I have a habit of rooting for the underdogs, just like i'm rooting for Cassi and Dom now. But i'm just seeing what alot of people did not like her for. I just feel like it's sorta deja vu all over again. If she didn't do those things last season, then we wouldn't be able to say much. But it's the fact that she did do those things, and it seems like she doing the SAME thing again. Maybe she's not.

I agree that Jeff/Jordon aren't saints. but people are so blind because they are so "cute" and they are admired by jeff's looks so much that they overlook any bad about them and that sucks.

I understand that some people like to stick up for others. But this is Big Brother. only one person can win the money. She needs to think for herself and herself only. Sticking up for Porsche wasn't going to do her any good.

I like that she sticks up for herself and isn't afraid to do so, but it's gunna shoot her in the foot. I also don't like how she makes it seem like she's done no wrong and she's the victim, but that's another story.

Cassie.........Don't like her, would never trust her and can't wait for the day she finds out that Shelley has outsmarted her in this game because right now, she's too arrogant to even consider an older, nice person might be smarter than her.

As far as all the talk about good looks & personality.........BB isn't any different than the real world, look around, the most successful people who have to deal with the public get farther when they are NICE to them.....I don't normally buy things from people who are arrogant or rude.......I never think, wow, how refreshing, at least they aren't phoney.

All of this "Rachel is jealous .. they're targeting her for being pretty.." is such BS.

Remember last week anyone? When Jeff/Jordan Rachel/Brenden wanted to strike a deal with Cassie and Shelly to be part of their alliance .. and Cassie basically said "I know I'm going to be the low man on the totem pull in that kind of deal .. so I have concerns..."

Remember again when the vets ALL agreed (not just Rachel) that Cassie and Dominic were CLEARLY working together because they both came up to the HOH and were BOTH saying the same thing in the exact same way (that the vets were their targets in so many words).

THEY ALL DECIDED to split up Dominic and Cassie. They decided to gun for Dominic first and he represented a stronger physical threat to them, they felt in competitions.

Then Cassie had a skirmish with Porsche (someone the vets had decided to keep as a side member of their alliance).

Then Cassie was being anti-social and refusing to take group pictures in the HOH.

Then when Rachel addressed the entire group of the non vets (ill advised, but she was not just targeting Cassie), CASSIE jumped in the frey with Rachel deciding to be the spokes person for her "side". (OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MAKING HERSELF A TARGET)

Sure Rachel didn't need to feel the need to stick it to the other side .. but Rachel is Rachel and she gloats sometimes when she shouldn't. But since they vets had a solid alliance, the behavior of the newbies was ill-advised. When you're in the big brother house, you kiss the ring of the "pope" when really you'd like to slit his throat. It's what you do. It's the way of things, Cassie wasn't playing along.

For ALL of these reasons she needs to get out the door. And it irks me to no end that the Vets are blaming all of this on Rachel as if THEY had no hand in this decision when they clearly DID.

It drives me nuts as a Rachel fan listening to everyone saying "she's only targeting the girls" as if there was no strategic reason behind it as well. I'm not saying that Rachel has never had a self conscious or insecure thought about Cassie, cause I'm not in her head and I don't know what she thinks, but it isn't the only reason .. in fact I would guess it's not even a pretty big reason.

And from what I have read .. Cassie IS jealous of Rachel. She has made comments several times about how she can't believe Brenden is with Rachel .. and how SHE (Cassie) doesn't even have a boyfriend..

So there you go for that one. I would hazard a guess they are BOTH jealous of each other.

I love Rachel, and I always will because at least she speaks her mind. Even if god help her, it gets her in trouble. I am sick of people vilifying her, where there is no villain. I just know that's how it's going to be shown on CBS and it annoys me. Jeff and Jordan - Jeff in specific wanted Shelly and Cassie on their side. Because Cassie and Shelly both had the stars in their eyes view of them. When Cassie said what she said to prove she was with Dominic .. Jeff was upset they couldn't pick her up for their side, because it would of been a partnership which would of benefited them and not the other members of their alliance.. but them alone -- because clearly it's better for Danielle if Dominic stays.. and clearly Porsche is more likely to align with Brenchel/Danielle because Porsche worshiped Evil Dick and Rachel.

Rachel was so upset Cassie was spending all that time with Jordon, not because she doesn't want Jordon to have any friends, but because Jordon has a soft heart, and Rachel knew that Cassie was going to try to turn her against the rest of her alliance. That being said it's human nature for Dani to want Dom in her back pocket, Rachel and Bren to want Porshe in their back pocket and Jeff and Jordan to have wanted Cassie n Shelly in theirs. Just as it's human nature for all sides of this alliance to not want the others to have this back pocket person. It's selfish .. on each person's side.

I just don't think it's an excuse worthy of Jeff and Jordon turning on Brenden and Rachel .. they all agreed to get dom or cassie out this week. It just so happens that Dom got the POV. They shouldn't be taking it out on the rest of their alliance mates because she has to go home. I know that Rachel mouthed off about Jordon in the POV contest .. but Rachel and Brenden were trying hard for the veto .. and Rachel felt that Jeff and Jordon weren't trying as hard.. which of course is going to upset her .. because it's going to make it seem like Rachel and Brenden are the biggest targets NOT Jeff and Jordon if they have only one an HOH and Brenden and Rachel have won both a POV and an HOH. Rachel had every right to feel like she was being back stabbed. And rightly so. She already felt before the comp like Jeff and Jordon's allegiance wasn't with their alliance, it was to furthering themselves..

Finally, a post I can relate to! Thank you for posting this. After reading all the comments in this thread I was beginning to think I was watching a different set of feeds!

Cassi = Liar

I wish I would have been transcribing the convo but Brendon was very calmly talking to her and Cassie ended the conversation rudely and ran outside to tell Shelly, completely misrepresenting the conversation. And yes, she DID say people didn't like Porsche after the HOH and is still lying about that. I will be so glad when she's finally put up on the block today. J/J make me a bit nervous.

I just don't see why people are saying Cassi's comments and things are mean and stuff when people in the house have been saying the same crap about her, but it's ok for them to do it. I feel like if Cassi was less attractive, then no one would think Cassi is being petty

any way, i hope cassi somehow finds a way to stay, even though i doubt it. Dominic and Cassi are my favs, and they are clearly the only one who aren't afraid to go after the veterans. It would make this show more interesting.

Another reason why Cassi is going to leave soon like you said clearly. The other HG don't trust her. She came into the house acting so sweet and Southern, but then she showed her true colors and not just because the vets are in power again. She was utterly pissed after Keith's eviction because she was desperately trying to out Porsche when she could have easily been campaigning to get Keith out for calling out and going postal on all the newbies. Why? Because Cassi is fake and petty. I'm sorry to say. She was jealous of Porsche. Otherwise she wouldn't have been the only one of the newbies trying SO hard to get Porsche out when Shelly and Kalia realized that Keith was the bigger threat. She's going to try to get Rachel out now if she stays in the game. Why she's jealous of Porsche and Rachel - I'm not totally sure, but I'm sure that she is.

animated_scratchchin.gif Cassi has been mopin around since before she was gonna get put on the block, she was po'd that she was not runnin the show when the vote went astray and Keith got evicted, seems to me from that point on she was startin to be a booger, and She may be Jealous of Porsche and Rachels friendship and status in the game thus far, but don't know that she'd be jealous of them as "Pretty girls",lol cause neither Rachel or Porsche are in that catagory to me,lolol just sayin, "Pretty is as Pretty does",lolol

Another reason why Cassi is going to leave soon like you said clearly. The other HG don't trust her. She came into the house acting so sweet and Southern, but then she showed her true colors and not just because the vets are in power again. She was utterly pissed after Keith's eviction because she was desperately trying to out Porsche when she could have easily been campaigning to get Keith out for calling out and going postal on all the newbies. Why? Because Cassi is fake and petty. I'm sorry to say. She was jealous of Porsche. Otherwise she wouldn't have been the only one of the newbies trying SO hard to get Porsche out when Shelly and Kalia realized that Keith was the bigger threat. She's going to try to get Rachel out now if she stays in the game. Why she's jealous of Porsche and Rachel - I'm not totally sure, but I'm sure that she is.

How exactly was Keith a bigger threat than Porsche? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Porsche the one who lasted the LONGEST out of ALL the newbies on the banana? And we really didn't get to see them compete in the Veto competition, seeing as both blatantly threw it. So judging off the one competition, Porsche was clearly a bigger threat. SO I don't understand why you think Cassi should've campaigned to keep Porsche. ESPECIALLY after Keith, Cassi, Dominic, and Lawon made their allaince. So what point would she have to keep Porsche.

I don't think she was jealous of Porsche. She saw how Porsche ran to the HOH and didn't like how she was turning on the newbies. How is that jealousy? :dontgetit: Her alliance agreed to get rid of Porsche, and keep Keith because KEITH was apart of their alliance, while Porsche ran over to the Vets. Still not seeing Jealousy.

Of Course she's going to want Rachel out. Rachel was a bitch to her and tried to rub it in their faces that Porsche was staying. Plus Rachel talks bad about her, just like Cassi talks about Rachel. They clearly dont' like each other. Whether that is because of jealousy, i don't know. What is she supposed to do, be buddy buddy with Rachel now? :blink:

I love how Cassi is the only one who won't really take Rachel and brendon's shit. She's not afraid to stand up to either of them. Gosh she would make this show interesting if she stayed in the house. Hope she gets voted back in somehow.

I think Cassi does stand up to Brenchel and more so than ever now that knows she is prolly leavin, however I don't think Cassi started out on the right foot in playin this game, she assumed right off that the newbies would stick together, wrong, but I also think it not the best idea to keep Porsche, to me Keith was an idiot and they coulda kept him for a cpl free weeks, I think Porsche is a danger when hooked up with Rachel.

With Keith .. he was a bigger threat because while both Porsche and Keith acted like fools, Keith did so in a much bigger way. He never stopped running his mouth. He had proven already he was willing to throw any and anyone under the bus and thus he couldn't be trusted at all. He also was extremely ripped, I never saw it personally but from what the house guests said of him he was being called "Mister Bo Flex" etc around the house because of how insanely ripped he was in his body. While it's true that Porsche held on longest on the banana, early on many people try to throw comps because they don't want to be HOH first, and also many of the comps require a diff kind of strength than holding on to a banana, some require more raw physical strength.

How exactly was Keith a bigger threat than Porsche? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Porsche the one who lasted the LONGEST out of ALL the newbies on the banana? And we really didn't get to see them compete in the Veto competition, seeing as both blatantly threw it. So judging off the one competition, Porsche was clearly a bigger threat. SO I don't understand why you think Cassi should've campaigned to keep Porsche. ESPECIALLY after Keith, Cassi, Dominic, and Lawon made their allaince. So what point would she have to keep Porsche.

I don't think she was jealous of Porsche. She saw how Porsche ran to the HOH and didn't like how she was turning on the newbies. How is that jealousy? :dontgetit: Her alliance agreed to get rid of Porsche, and keep Keith because KEITH was apart of their alliance, while Porsche ran over to the Vets. Still not seeing Jealousy.

Of Course she's going to want Rachel out. Rachel was a bitch to her and tried to rub it in their faces that Porsche was staying. Plus Rachel talks bad about her, just like Cassi talks about Rachel. They clearly dont' like each other. Whether that is because of jealousy, i don't know. What is she supposed to do, be buddy buddy with Rachel now? :blink:

I love how Cassi is the only one who won't really take Rachel and brendon's shit. She's not afraid to stand up to either of them. Gosh she would make this show interesting if she stayed in the house. Hope she gets voted back in somehow.

Ditto that. Anyone who stands up to Pizza face and her delivery boy is aces in my book. :pizza:

If there is a chance to vote someone back in, I would vote for Cassie to come back. I think she is getting the shaft right now and doesn't deserve all of the bad-talk and reputation she has gotten from Brenchel.

Cassi = Liar

... And yes, she DID say people didn't like Porsche after the HOH and is still lying about that.

From what I remember, she told Rachel because they were upset about the vote because "It's about how we all felt about Porsche".

She didn't actually say they all hated Porsche, that was Rachel's interpretation of the conversation when she ran back to tell Porsche two minutes later. "How they all felt" could mean anything from not liking her to not trusting her.

If there is a chance to vote someone back in, I would vote for Cassie to come back. I think she is getting the shaft right now and doesn't deserve all of the bad-talk and reputation she has gotten from Brenchel.

I'd love to see her get to say what she wants to say if she got to return.

And to see Rachel's expression if she did say it. :popcorn:

ITA , it would be great to see her stay... C'mon Jeff make it happen .. talk to your girlnaughty.gif

Who is Pizza Face?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name