Jeff - Week 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Jeff is considering talking Jordan into putting up Brenchel. I believe J/J have the numbers without them. Shelly,Porsche, Adam, Daniele, Kalia....Jordan could very easily sway Cassi in by putting them up and Dom will go wherever Cassi goes.

Just a thought

IMHO that would be a dumb move - it's too early to turn on your alliance (even if one of them is a mouthy biotch). And who knows who they can trust at this point. Not everyone you list as "on their side" voted with them last time, just sayin....

No, Jordan already mentioned putting up B/R and Jeff squashed that idea immediately. They still need each other for comps until the numbers dwindle a little. J/J are going to try to sway Dom to their side, undoubtedly, and so is B/R. That's why B/R wanted to win pov so bad, I think. They wanted to "save" Dom so he'd owe them, but he saved himself. B/R were ready to cut their ties with J/J today.

dumbest move any of them could possibly make... get dani up there to fix all of this!

I think Dani is the one trying to separate J&J and Brenchal. It is going to get interesting.

Some of the private conversations J&J have are just so sweet. I love their relationship.

from feeds last night:

"Jeff has finished showering up in the HOH and crawls in bed with Jordan. He asks if she's had a rough day. She says she has been distancing herself by staying up in the HOH so she doesn't feel so bad about putting people up. She doesn't want to be jovial around everyone. She doesn't want to look two faced. Jeff says not to worry about it, they're both in it together."

I love the way Jeff respects Jordan. That is really unusual in the BB environment.

Yep. He knows he can trust her. She won't pull anything stupid or overly emotional. She realizes at the end of the day that it's just a game (even if it is worth lots of $$$.)

not me, I think it was all just a bunch of Brouhaha, and I don't think he is Homophobic at all, he can say any thing he wants, it's his opinion, I accept ppl for who they are as long as the good outweighs the bad, I have great friends who say and do things I don't always like or agree with but I love em warts and all, so so far I think Jeff is doin good in the game and rootin tootin for himhurray.gif

well ne too, I was surprised but then when I flashed it back I felt he was just talkin off the top of his head then ge was giving it to Kalia cause he told her to not give her PC version of it which then made me laugh

Oh yes it is funny that people want to be PC and treat everyone with respect. If you think for one second that someone who calls a homosexual perverted and thinks they shouldnt teach kids is not homophobic then you are clouded by his good looks.

Good lord other past HG have said nasty stuff and were tar and feathered. but since it is "cute" Jeff it is all okay..he is misunderstood...I want to have his babies (as long as the baby isnt gay)

Oh yes it is funny that people want to be PC and treat everyone with respect. If you think for one second that someone who calls a homosexual perverted and thinks they shouldnt teach kids is not homophobic then you are clouded by his good looks.

Good lord other past HG have said nasty stuff and were tar and feathered. but since it is "cute" Jeff it is all okay..he is misunderstood...I want to have his babies (as long as the baby isnt gay)

He's a moron. And that's nicest thing I can say about him. :censored:

Thumbs up for this post!

you have your opinion and I have mine, i don't care about yours and you don't care about mine, we are even

everyone wants to string together what Jeff said as OMG, horrible , but we are not mind readers and do not know what his real feelings are, it is all a bunch of speculation.you can say what you want but that does not make you right, nor does it make me right, but then I never tried to say it was a right or wrong thing, I am giving benefit of the doubt whether it is Jeff or anyone else, and what is this wanting to have Jeffs babies,lol that is sooooo ridiculous, as long as the baby isn't gay??? I have a gay baby, she is 34 yrs old and she aint Jeffs. Jeff is a human being and not perfect, just like the rest of the human race, and I like the guy in spite of an uneducated, silly comment.

There is nothing to speculate about what Jeff said, he said what he said, people can try and downplay it or spin, but it was said and his words were hardly ambiguous. Until he clarifies or expans on his statements, they will be taken as they were spoken right out of his mouth.

As for him and Jordan, they are def a real couple and you can tell they have real feelings for each other.

Archived