7/18 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3:18 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon whispering in Bubblegum room. She is whispering in his ear. Can't really hear "Getting her...showing her..trying to.." Dom comes in and they talk about the underwear prank.

Dom running upstairs to saran wrap the HOH toilet when he gets called out for Jordan being upstairs asleep. Total prank ruination.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:26 PM BBT

Rachel has a bottle of temporary hair dye that she says would turn Jeff's hair orange. Dom, Brendon an Rach talk about how to get it in the shampoo in the HOH. It would turn his grey hairs orange. "That would be so amazing" laughs Dom.

3:37 PM BBT

Porsche talking at Cassi on the couch in BY. Talking about homeless, less fortunate people and all of the benevolent acts they do for the homeless. Sharing 'hard luck' people stories.

Dom still planning to prank Dani - he wants to remove all of her bedding and hide it so when she comes to bed tonight there's just a mattress.

3:41 PM BBT

Do heads up to HOH room to get into bathroom to carry out plan. Jeff catches him heading into room. "What are you doing in there?" "I was going to take a sh*t." says Dom "No you weren't you were going to f&ck with shit."

Rach has the common sense to ask Jordan how Jeff would react to the plan. "He would flip! It would be funny but he would flip."

3:57 PM BBT

Jordan and Kalia general chit chat. Eating jelly beans, making a drink, Kalia needs to the bathroom in HOH. Jordan tells Kalia she is her gossiping buddy. Jeff and Jordan are thinking that keeping Cassi would be interesting, she'd irritate Rachel and it would be fun to watch. "Do you think it's safe to keep her though?" Kalia asks "No, not with Dominic" says Jordan. Jordan doesn't get how to use the HOH spy cam remote.

4:06 PM BBT

Jordan really worried that Rachel will flip on her after she gets rid of Cassi who would be with her 100%. Kalia really working this one, "I don't trust them." She gives several examples of the Rachel/Brendon craziness. Brendon told Shelly/Cassi that people in her group turned on them ages ago and that his group trusts that person the most. Kalia very concerned because now Rachel is all "Hey brother, hey little brother, lets work out later." she's really sucking up to him since the POV comp win.

Jordan says it's too late now to change her actions but...

Kalia and Jordan talking in HOH, sounds to me like Kalia is trying to wreak havoc with the Vets, by throwing Rachel under the bus, and hinting that maybe Rachel would flip on J&J and not have their backs. Kalia says " I am not blowing smoke up your butt,, and then goes on to say that Brenchel might possibly flip next week.

Jordan is listening and almost agreeing with Kalia, she keeps saying how angry Jeff would be with Brenchel, if they do flip on them. Kalia keeps saying things like Brenchel is a "real couple" compared to other teams.

Also puts idea into Jordans head that Rachel might think she can play dom and pull him over to ther side.

Jordan replies with the comment "we are bored, it is making us paranoid"

Kalia continues throwing logs onto the anit rachel fire.

Personally, I think Kalia is doing whatever she can to break up the alliance of the vets, but constantly reminding jordan of all the stupid mistakes rachel has been making.

Now it is just general chit chat.

Gotta go for now

4:11 PM BBT

Kalia planting really good seeds of doubt. If Rachel and Brendon want to get Jeff and Jordan they can do it next week when one of them won't make it on the jury. Jordan doesn't trust Rachel and Kalia agrees - just look, she's friends with Porsche. "I know, Porsche is weird."

Jordan explaining how emotional she got when Jeff went on his around the world thing. She kept crying and didn't want it on camera because she didn't want to look like a goober. Jeff got choked up and was left staring at the camera. "My emotions run deep." Jeff had told Kalia.

4:17 PM BBT

Jordan and Jeff don't talk about marriage. By the time she's 27/28 Jeff will be in the marriage mind. Jordan doesn't have "all her ducks aligned".

Outside, Porsche filing her feet, Cassi filing her nails and Lawon refuses to have his polish changed.

4:21 PM BBT

Jordan called to DR. Parting words, "She better stick to the plan or I'll..." "I know, I know." says Kalia.

Jeff, Dani and Dom talking in Bubblegum room.

Jeff making fun of Dom hosting something. Has his hands in his shorts bobbing back and forth.

4:29pm BBT -- Pranksters afoot...Adam is sleeping and Jeff, Dominic, Brendon, Rachel and Danielle decided to get everyone together and go to the hoh and hide. They're going to wake him up with a loud noise and pretend they're gone so Adam will think he's the only one in the house. They're doing something saboteurish to Adam's picture and they're going to make an arrow pointing somewhere too, I think. They're going to be watching Adam on the hoh tv screen while he's trying to figure out what's going on.

4:27 PM BBT

Adam is out, sleeping like a baby somewhere. Jeff, Bren, Rach and Dani in KT chatting about nothing.

Now they are all trying to scare Adam. They've removed all of the keys from the pictures. They've put pink tape over Adam's face with the veto on the fortune teller. They are going to scream and scare him awake. Then all hide so he thinks something happened.

4:36 PM BBT

Where's Jordan? She's in the DR she's still there. (She's actually doing her HOH Tweets). "HGs stop that" BB says.

4:50 PM BBT

Dom sends Jordan upstairs, turns of bedroom lights and screams like a girl. It's pretty funny.

Adam doesnt move a muscle. He's getting up now though... as HGs prepare to go try again.

4:52 PM BBT

Adam up. Turns on BR lights. Walks through house and sees picture. Looks really confused. Can't find anyone anywhere...and decides to go to the WC.

4:54 PM BBT

Adam takes the tape off his picture. He heads outside. And grabs a smoke.

4:57 PM BBT

Rachel thinks Adam will come in and make a sandwich, entirely non-plussed. [Although watching HGs watch that HOH screen makes me do a little self-reflection that's how I must look!]

5:03 PM BBT

"We should have put the kettle on so he has to come in." "We've got to wait him out." "We've got a bathroom, fresh toilet paper." they think he's talking to the camera doing a monologue. "He'll smoke two cigarettes then start to get bored." "What if they call him to the DR?" "Oh snap, Standoff!" "Can you hear production saying, they think the jokes on you but they are locked in there, super hot."

They have asked what's he's doing 50 times. It's been 10 minutes.

5:07 PM BBT

"Should we go put the tape back up?" "We should throw something off the balcony." "We should throw Jeff off the balcony and see if he lands on his feet." "Guys, we have to nix these ideas and be patient." "I'm getting impatient." Kalia asks Jeff for a Hug.

BB: Hgs , this is a reminder sleeping is only permitted in the BRs

Adam was laying on the couch with his eyes open. He's thinking now. But not moving.

"This is 100% backfiring " says Jordan.

5:13 PM BBT

Dom and Cassie heading out to try and get the tape back up. If they get stuck they'll hide in SR. Brendon and others trying to tell them not to. Come back in and shut the door.

Cassie's got the tape. She put the kettle on. She's re-taped the photo.

Adam laying outside. Can't tell if he heard the HOH door. He kept looking to the side.

5:18 PM BBT

"That was so much more fun at the beginning." Notes Dom.

Brendon heads down stair cage. He bangs on door. Adam looks at door. And doesn't move.

"He's got us. No one's gonna fool this 90210" says Jordan imitating Adam.

5:23 BBT,

Looks like most of them in the HOH room, Cassi I think is trying to listen in because it is showing her on the balcony listeneing and you can hear all them yakkin and talking in the background.

Adam sleeping, I hear a teapot going off in the background, its gettin a lot louder, now someone came a got it off the fire

No it looks like they are all in the HOH room, just general chit chat, I think they must be locked down, Jordan just said something about the teapot and that you can hear it

I guess they are looking at the HOH screen and that is how they know the teapot is going off

Is there anyone here that can fit under that sink well?? Jordan jumps in on the show Scare tactics, she is telling how a midget dressed up like a rat and jumped out from under the sink and this guy freaked out

not sure while they are all up there and not sure why they are sneaking down for the tea kettle?? I lost the sound of the kettle because the feeds switched to HOH

5:33 PM BBT

Adam sound asleep outside. HGs turned off HOH BR lights. They get a BB warning about lights. They are keeping them off to try and get Adam in house.

Adam now up having a smoke. He's not concerned at all.

I guess it was some kind of silly prank, to which nothing occured, Adam got up walked into the kirchen did something to his pic and turned off the stove and said "oh Jeasus", now cooling down the kettle

Archived