7/11 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, Live Show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:00pm BBT and on..... Jordan and Jeff playing pool, outside with the most all of the other HGs. Lawon, Adam, Dom, Cassi, Keith hanging out around the jacuzzi. Dominic "dom"iniating the chat... talking about the app "Words with Friends". Brendon, Dani, Shelly, and Kalia on BY couches chatting, mostly Kalia and Brendon. Cams are focusing on hot-tub chatter and J/J pool game.

9:10 - Adam talking about losing all his weight, specifically for being on Big Brother. Discusses being up to 280 at one pt.

9:15 - Jeff and Dani in the Kitchen. Dani "Dream Crushers (laughs) and it starts...oh, I heard about the 'Warriors'. Porsche walks by to go outside, as Lawon comes inside to grab something from the kitchen. Outside, Keith Adam Cassi and Dom still chattin it up. Lawon Dani and Jeff chat about Dom's age, eating in the BB house, as Lawon goes back outside.

9:25-9:30 - Talk outside with the hot-tub gang revolves around past seasons. Inside, Jeff says to Dani "if they put me up, ill be pissed. but theyd have to put someone up... Yeah I wanna win, and send that kid home. ( I'm assuming he is referring specifically about Dom, but he basically means any new HG ) Says best case scenario for him is he wins HOH, puts up Brenchel, and backdoors a newbie. Jeff goes on to talk about diff scenarios of new HG winning HOH next week. As Rachel walks by to the Bathroom... Dani comments to Jeff that Dom wants Keith gone, no one trusts him. They go on to talk more about general gameplay, twists. Jeff says it must be nice to be Dani. Jeff "I have to fight next three weeks and be a target." D "IF we get Dom out next week, who would want HOH following week, as numbers start to dwindle... I think this golden key twist is stupid. If these people go to the jury, it changes a lot." As Lawon comes back inside and Dani and him talk about running outside, either on the treadmill or run around the yard.

9:20 pm BBT: Jeff and Danielle are in the kitchen talking a little strategy. Jeff doesn

9:55 pm BBT: Kalia is having a hard time being a slop and says she can

10 pm BBT: Drinking game has commenced in the kitchen. Playing are Adam, Brendon, Danielle, Dom, Porshe, Rachel and Shelly. The BY bunch (Jeff, Jordan, Lawon, Kalia, Keith and Cassi) are telling stories about their lives.

Part of the drinking game result in consequences such as running out to the BY gang and doing booty dances, spinning in the middle of the back yard, yelling random things out to the group, etc.

10:50 pm BBT: Jeff and Jordan move to the hot tub. She’s having a hard time staying awake so, she hopes this will help.

Adam and Rachel had to go out to Jeff and get down on one knee and propose marriage to Jeff and then kiss his hand.

10:55 pm BBT: Jordan goes inside to the shower to get her bathing suit on. Jeff is doing the same but, the drinking crew follows them into the BR so that Danielle and Rachel can propose to the “brown haired dude and best chef in the house” (Jeff).

11:02 pm BBT: Drinking game is over… everyone meanders out to the BY.

11:08 pm BBT: Lawon and Cassi go to the hammock. Lawon is telling her how Keith came to apologize and to try and get his vote again. He

11:15 pm BBT: Danielle, Rachel and Brendon are lying on the BY chaise talking strategy. Danielle is making sure that Brenchel realizes that no matter what any of the newbies say to any of the vets face, if one of them wins HoH then Jeff/Jordan or Brendon/Rachel will be the target. They believe that Lawon and Porshe will throw the HoH and that Kalia is no competition. So really they are only playing against Dom, Shelly, Cassi and Adam.

11:35 pm BBT: Porshe is in the kitchen with Rachel and is telling her how Dom and Cassi are gunning for her to get evicted this week. And, that they confronted her about being strong enough to put up one of the veterans up if she were to win HoH in the next few weeks.

11:28 BBT Danielle got a "Production" notice as she was talking with Brenchel about how they shafted not being on an all star season, being outnumbered, then with her dad leaving.. and then how she was at a total disadvantage not talking to her dad at all, whereas Brendon and Rachel and J/J got to to talk before going into the game. she was mad about how long it took the enter the house, first Brenchel, then J/J, then she was pacing around forever and we get "you are not allowed to talk about production"

11:55 pm BBT: Rachel asks Shelly to come up to the HoH room. Rachel tells her that they

12:10 pm BBT: Jeff and Jordan are talking in the lounge and Jordan tells him that Lawon is completely with the newbies and not on their side like he claims. Jeff says it

12:08 BBT.

Jeff and Jordan talking about future HOH competitions in the lounge. The true or false questions they do in particular. Jeff hates them. He's talking about how the questions always trick him. Like they will ask a question like "Did you make meat loaf today?" He'll answer Yes.(*That's not really a true or false question, but you get the idea*) and then Big brother is like "Nope. You made meatballs". "Fuck". He thinks he's better off just closing his eyes and guessing each time.

They then switch to talking strategy. Jeff says they could have Keith whose a good player and instead Porsche gets to go to the jury house. It doesn't make any sense. He also says if it goes their way next week they get Dominic out and then Adam's automatically jury house.

1:00 BBT Cams 3 and 4

Kalia is up in the HOH with Jeff and Jordon. Previously they were talking about the upcoming vote, and Jeff encouraged her to let the newbies think they have the votes to save Keith. Jordon tells her she is 100% with them and she would be safe if her and Lawon went up. The veterans want there to be a few votes for Keith to stay to make those few stand out in a negative way. Then they talk about Porche and her zaniness.

Breaking news: Kalia has razor bumps all over her vagina!

Jeff leaves and Jordon and Kalia begin discussing Cassie. They both think she is shady. Kalia says she thinks Adam would be easy to work because he's so in awe of the veterans. She thinks Dominic would put the veterans up. Kalia doesn't know who Shelly would put up but that Cassie would put them up. Jordon gets bad vibes from Dominic so since Cassie and Dom are together she is also suspect.

1:15 BBT

Jordon tells Kalia not to tell Lawon - she won't and hates that they are partners. Jordon encourages Kalia to act stressed out and let Lawon thinks he would stay over Kalia but the veterans would save Kalia. Jordon: And then you would be in the clear.

Kalia would not be surprised if Cassis put up Kalia and Lawon thinking she could keep Lawon around. Jordon and Kalia exit the HOH. Kalia complains about her razor rash again. Dominic Dani and Lawon are in the hammock on cams 1 and 2. They're joking about Brendan and Rachel. Then Dani talks about her alcoholic beverage preferences.

Now Cams 3 and 4 on the hot tub with Shelly Brendon Adam Porche Cassie and Jeff discussing the Casey Anthony case.

Back at the hammock Dani is cracking Lawon up. Then they all talk about the craziness of day 1. Dani says she was stressed out. Dominic couldn't get any sleep because people were talking all night. Dominic didn't know who Dani was the first day. Dani's first impression of Adam was that she was obsessed with her dad.

1:30 BBT

Jordon and Rachel have now joined the hot tub crew; the topic is still the same.

At the hammock Dani says she was pissed during the HOH because Dick kept spinning the banana. She jokes that her butt was hanging out. They all laugh about Rachel being hit in the face with the whip cream. Apparently Brendon said "Don't worry honey this isn't the first time you've gotten a facial!" Now they are speculating about the upcoming HOH. Lawon and Dani and Dom joke about a "Would you rather?" style HOH comp. Dani makes fun of Kalia because she hasn't been going number two. "you've probably gained 12 pounds come on let it out!"

In the have not room Kalia is talking to herself, rationalizing her move to align with the veterans. She thinks if she and Lawon go up she will get a golden key and that may be the best scenario for her.

1:45 BBT

Kalia continues laying out her plan to go to the newbies and suggest herself and Lawon to go up in the event that the veterans win HOH again. "Ask them to put me up knowing I have the votes to stay and watch Lawon's shocked face as he walks out the door."

Cam switches to Porche and Jordon in the bubblegum bedroom then to the backyard with Jeff Cassie and Shelly. Cassie leaves and on her way out says Jeff is hooking her up with one of his friends. Shelly wants a picture with J/J for her daughter because she is a fan of them too.

At the hammock Lawon Dom and Dani talking about pets. Dom sleeps with his dog every night.

Cassie comes back outside with Jeff and Shelly. They all think Casey Anthony would be found guilty (sorry didn't happen). Shelly is called to the DR.

Cam moves to HOH where Brendan is recounting his conversation with Lawon to Rachel. He says Lawon talks in circles. He thinks Cassie is the one leading Dom and Lawon. Brenchal think Dani is preventing game talk with Dom and Lawon in the hammock. Brendon decides to head back downstairs but ends up in bed with Rachel talking game.

4:24 BBT:

Dom/ Lawon/ Cassi in the bathroom chatting.

D needs a haircut he says

D: I can't wait til you're HoH Lawon. Can I be your bouncer?

L: I hope they do my HoH room like I want....

All agree they're going to sleep a lot tomorrow

D misses humans when he sleeps, he likes to sleep next to people.

Looks like the 3 are heading off to bed.

4:30:

All look to finally be settled in for the night.

9 am BBT Brendon talking to Shelly, telling her if it's ever her and Cassie, she's safe. Shelly complaining about the younger players and how immature they are. Talking about how fast things spread in the house.

Rachel and Dani are up in HOH bath, talking a bit of game about keeping the vets together.

Brendon and Rachel on the hammock talking about real life stuff, apparently Rachel was supposed to pay a [speeding] fine before she left, and she hired a lawyer to take care of it. But, she thinks she will just get a fine on top of a fine for her ticket. Rachel had emailed them to let them know she'd be out of the country, but had to go into the BB house before hearing back.

Brendon upset at her lack of responsibility, and wants her to go into the DR and get a message to Alison, Brendon's sister, to pay the fine before it evolves into multiple fines or a warrant for her arrest.

Brendon upset that she needs to be more meticulous, and Rachel keeps repeating "but she hired a lawyer!"

B: you gotta think about stuff like that

R: I hired a lawyer!!

FISH

Also, someone apparently owes Rachel 1300 dollars.

R: I don't understand how people are stupid and don't wanna pay.

Brendon suggests that they go to small claims court if the check isn't at B's parent's when they get back.

Brendon says "Alyssa Adams" and we get fish ASAP

B: I thought you were gonna stop it with that whole crappy Vegas--

Rachel gets up to leave "I don't need a lecture!!!"

B: baby baby baby I'm sorry.

10:02 AM BBT

In the hammock, Brendon and Rachel are talking about some money issues that occured before the show. Apparently Rachel got a $500 speeding ticket and some woman owes Rachel $1300. Brendon calls what she did stupid and then calls it dumb, which leads to a little spat where rachel tries to leave and then Brendon kisses and hugs but gets short responses from Rachel.

Adam and Shelly discuss the game ambiguously.

Both state that it's smartest to lay low, not ruffle feathers, not tip your hand to other people.

A saying the importance of making good choices now

Shelly "that young man is going to become a target though, I like him..."

Adam: "oh ya, I mean I'd hang with him outside the house..."

Adam doesn't want HOH next week, he tells Shelly.

Adam doing most of the talking, and both discuss the merits of keeping or evicting Porsche.

Adam decides he needs a shower, and leaves.

Shelly: Hello, world.

[thought we'd get some monologue, but nothing else...]

Rachel goes inside to cook Brendon breakfast

B quickly confirms with Shelly that she is indeed voting Keith out.

She confirms she does.

nothing on right now.

Adam and Shelly on the BY couches, I think started talkin about production and the feeds went to the theme song, right before the fedds went off and they were talking about the show (production) they were talking about who would have the balls to put up one of the veterans, also Shelly told Adam she has his back and that so far she has not heard any negitvie about him

OK just came back and it seems they are talking about believing that ppl have your back. I think they are talking about Keith is insecure, Adam saying he spoke a little with Porsche and hinted to him does shehave his vote.

Shelly says she has committed nothing to either of them. I heard them say earlier that both Porsche and Keith scare them equally.

Now talking about Jordans season and the final with her and gnat. Shelly was tryin to say there were 3 in the final. Shelly says to be really careful about what Adam says because things are spreading very fast. In the early part of the game Shelly says its best not to ruffle ppls feathers.talking about how Dom is gonna become a target. Shelly says both Dom and Cassi will protect each other before they protect them, a loud airplane flies over and could not hear.

Adam says he really does not want HOH, then they are trying to figure out what the HOH comps will be. Adam seems pretty sure next week will be q & a. saying Porsche is down the middle and if she is saved by them she will be appreciative, but that if Keith is saved he will not appreciate. Saying Porsche knows the game and what's up, but thngs can change between now and then . Adam sayin he's going for a shower

On to Brenchel on the hammock, sayin some are young, and they are older and I guess wiser, Rachel says "they just don't know who they are playing with"

Brendon is talking to Shelly again sayin who is gonna go for HOH, saying Cassi and Dom will be going for it.

Shelly talkin about how the young uns think they got game, and how they are gonna be shocked when whatever it is they are planning does not work. Brandon saying you gotta play this game on several different levels, like by the hr, by the day, and by the long haul, and the next HOH is gonna determine a lot.

Keith going outside, Shelly says "sleepy?", keith said he now wants to stay and asks yet again if he has Shelly's vote, then says he can tell her anything, feeds are choppy now, they are talking about Keiths town. Keith on the eliptical, just chit chat with Shelly

Archived