Daniele - Week 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it.

danni is the complete opposite of dick. they have a harsh harsh past...However, they would have each other's backs in the game, because they know that they will vote for each other to win, no matter what.

she would be a big threat, and she knows how to fly under the radar & win comps!

She is a great player, and I think she has the potential to knock Rachel out of the ballpark! I would love to see that. I think she and Rachel are both fierce competitors so I have a feeling they will both be in each others' faces before long.

So Daniele is sitting on the fence for 4 weeks. I am sorry, but this season just took a major turn for the boring. As much as I like the fact Dani is sneaking her way into Top 10. I do not like the fact she can't compete. She should at least be able to compete for POV.

if ED is gone, i think it's a big advantage for her. she's a smart girl. she's safe for the next 4 weeks & can set back & see how the game's playing out & set herself up for the rest of the game. i think it's a bigger blow to bren/rach & jeff/jor since she can't compete the next few weeks.

I was shocked to see her interracting with the other houseguests and actually laughing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true that she hasn't spoken to Evel in 3 yrs. I just hope we don't have to listen to her whine the entire summer! Although ideally I'd love for her to be evicted soon.

Agree. She wasn't my favorite player in BB8. Her dad was and the only reason I routed for her was because of Dick.

I don't think for a second that her and ED haven't spoken in that long. It's seems like a plot, so that she can seem more approachable by the other HG's.

Yeah, he bought her a car after winning the money, but she has always been a brat. I thought she would have grown up by now.

Since when does BB give an automatic bye to someone nominated if the other person left the show? And especially give them something so valuable as the Golden Key without doing anything for it? They still have to vote someone out, even though someone left the game. They usually make the HOH pick another person to be nominated for eviction. How do we know for sure that Dani got the golden key? Did she say so?

^I just heard Dani say to Keith that she did get it...and she whined that she didn't think it was fair because she didn't do anything and now can't compete in the comps.

^I just heard Dani say to Keith that she did get it...and she whined that she didn't think it was fair because she didn't do anything and now can't compete in the comps.

Oh. But, I thought they give the Key to someone nominated? I just heard Porche and Keith were nominated. I'm confused. I thought the Key was only for the first nomination. If every other person nominated gets a Key, no one will be competing. LOL This is going to be interesting.

Oh. But, I thought they give the Key to someone nominated? I just heard Porche and Keith were nominated. I'm confused. I thought the Key was only for the first nomination. If every other person nominated gets a Key, no one will be competing. LOL This is going to be interesting.

The golden key is for the first four weeks of people who survive eviction night, leaving them immune from nomination but also immune from competitions. Since ED walked Dani is left partnerless and it may now be the first three weeks of people since Dani has the golden key. Unless there is another twist up AGs sleeve.

with the exception of when she was kinda freak'n last night, she should be a much more formidable player with her added maturity in Season 13 vs Season 8. She could go far, if she has any luck in the game.

I still don't get why she got the golden key. I thought it was only for the one left standing out of the duo. I know the Dick is gone, but she wasn't nom'd and I'm also thinking if they handed the key then eviction should be forfeited this week.

Then again, if the plan was Dick was going to be a no-show all along, good for her that she doesn't get to compete for a month because she is part of the plan to blow smoke up our asses. Sure, sure they didn't speak, but he had to say that to take the heat off her because she would be left behind and had to deal with the rest of them. I'd like to see her live on mush for a few weeks and lose out on some cash prizes.

:food-smiley-005: We all need a drink already... lol This started out crazy in the first few weeks.... Too bad for Dani now she had a huuge target on her back after the 4 weeks are up.. Now she sits and does nothing and didnt do anything to get it in the first place. I just hope this isnt some big plot by BB to bring ED back later?

Guess we will have to wait and see.:furious3:

I still don't get why she got the golden key. I thought it was only for the one left standing out of the duo. I know the Dick is gone, but she wasn't nom'd and I'm also thinking if they handed the key then eviction should be forfeited this week.

Then again, if the plan was Dick was going to be a no-show all along, good for her that she doesn't get to compete for a month because she is part of the plan to blow smoke up our asses. Sure, sure they didn't speak, but he had to say that to take the heat off her because she would be left behind and had to deal with the rest of them. I'd like to see her live on mush for a few weeks and lose out on some cash prizes.

I was thinking that was said last night, too, Ginger. Don't quite understand why she has the key either.

it kinda sucks that danni probably won't break her record of most wins... she could have done it..

on another note, it seems like alot of the HG are liking Daniele alot, so this could be a great season for her.

I was watching her strategize with Brendon and Rachel early yesterday morning. She's the one who will get the veterans far in the game. She's by far the best player of anyone there. B/R will implode and screw up if Dani doesn't keep them in check. They're both still dumb when it comes to trusting people and gameplay. Dani's one smart cookie. I think I'm going to be rooting for her to win.

LOVE J/J though still and don't see that changing! I really like Cassie and Shelly too -- so far. That could change though.

Am I the only one here who thinks she looks hotter now than she did in the previous season? Love the hair...and also the fact she has some carbs in her.

I'm glad she's ate a sandwich or two. She looks much healthier. I still think she looks better as a blonde though. She just looks washed out with her hair so dark or something. Maybe if she was a little tanned she'd look better. She's a very pretty girl regardless. I like her personality much better this season. She's got a great sense of humor.

I'm glad she's ate a sandwich or two. She looks much healthier. I still think she looks better as a blonde though. She just looks washed out with her hair so dark or something. Maybe if she was a little tanned she'd look better. She's a very pretty girl regardless. I like her personality much better this season. She's got a great sense of humor.

Agree.. just looks rougher/edgier than the girlie girl look she had her season. She's definitely uped her social game this season too. I had forgotten how much I liked her.

losing her dad was the best thing that could have happen to her :animated_bouncy:

Archived