Dick - Week 1 DOR

Also kind of weak to bring up him only winning cause of Americas player since almost every season BB does something dumb that saves a favorite. Can't hold it against them for winning when BB pretty much rigs the game lol.

Good point I am sure most people think Jeff and Jordan only won their season because America gave him the Coup D'etat. You play with the card you're dealt with in my view!! Give Dick credit for being liked by America. It's not his fault America liked him and helped him out.

I do believe Eric only played a key role once in the huge vote to get out Dustin. But I can't say for certain. I know it was not 3 times he was saved by Eric.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also kind of weak to bring up him only winning cause of Americas player since almost every season BB does something dumb that saves a favorite. Can't hold it against them for winning when BB pretty much rigs the game lol.

It's not usually a twist that saves a guy multiple times. I think ED's season kinda has an asterisk next to it cause the best player in that house was the one America kept voting to save him.

It is also pretty easy to hold against ED given that during his season he kept uttering "Bad gameplay, man!!!" Everytime someone else got sent home. Even when it was America's vote saving him. So there really was a lot of dramatic irony and cockiness to it.

If I recall correctly I think a lot of folks at the end of the season started voting to position Eric and the person he was alligned with for the win. Dick was kind of a funky winner for the people that voted his way for that small stretch of time.

I'm trying to remember the guy who was a complete tool that went to the final three that season with the Donatos.

Good point I am sure most people think Jeff and Jordan only won their season because America gave him the Coup D'etat. You play with the card you're dealt with in my view!! Give Dick credit for being liked by America. It's not his fault America liked him and helped him out.

I do believe Eric only played a key role once in the huge vote to get out Dustin. But I can't say for certain. I know it was not 3 times he was saved by Eric.

Didn't the girl Eric was having a fling with win an HOH and was convinced by Eric not to put up Dick and Danielle?

well the only thing that matters is that he won really, and who cares how he did it, that is thre way the game is played, noone gets thru this game without some kind of help, we all know that a lot of the comps, twists, etc are geared toward who Allison G wants to win. ED will change whatever it is he has to to get him and his daughter far in the game, they are votes for each other, and both of them are shrewd. food-smiley-005.gif

the question in the house is still "where is Dick"? The HG's seemed to conclude that he changed out of his swim trunks, and left. And is cigies are still there...

He makes things interesting, I hope he's not out of the game already.

Dick better still be in the game!!!

the fact that he's not smoking out on the couch, holding court, is ominous! Danielle just said she has no clue what's going on.

In his season, I liked houw he'd do a late night monologue, just he and the camera, telling us his strategy and upcoming moves. He was a cunning & edgy type player..

Been gone for 7+ hours and then Dani was called to the DR without Dick returning and the fishes come... I swear if Dick is gone already!!!

I know I do not have a good feeling at all about this one. If Dick has to leave and they just give Dani the free the pass to week 10. What a dud this season will be starting out on. The best game playing duo gone and one of the best competitors in that house sitting around for 3 weeks.

I should go to bed, but I want to wait to find out what is going on.

I never got to see evil dick or Danielle in their native season. Or Jeff and Jordan for that matter as I took a long BB break after allstars and last season so I was really excited to see them, as it meant I would finally get to know them as house guests. I am hoping that this is just a twist and that Dick is fine. /fingers crossed.

Not sure how long this video will last but, the rumor is... it got Dick DQ'd.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/26109117

Same old Dick! Cockiness intact!

One of the reasons I disliked him was his habit of constant coughing and spitting. It ruined late night live feeds for me. I will admit that other than that, the man made his season interesting. I hope he wasn't DQ'ed, can't see BB letting that cash cow go for one little rule infraction.

I don't get how that video would have gotten him DQ'd. He didn't do anything other than say he had been chosen to go into the house. I was so excited to see him and Jeff/Jordan last night. I really have been looking forward the the "Dick at Night" show, I wish other HG's would do that. *sigh*

Not sure how long this video will last but, the rumor is... it got Dick DQ'd.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/26109117

Why on earth would that get a DQ!?! Who cares that he left a message played after he went in. It doesn't say anything. I quit watching last yr when I couldn't take another second of Rachel & ED's the only reason I got excited about this yr. Looks like I might be getting my Summer back. <sigh>

Susan.

Hope so!

Same old crap from him, "we haven't talked for three years" yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. Probably couldn't take a summer of no booze and drugs, looks like he's about to keel over any day anyway so best he leaves now.

I have to admit that I was pretty excited after the opener and took a nap until the feeds and BBAD came up, but was extremely bored watching the group as a whole playing games and ED gone missing. If he was DQ'd I believe (I am wrong a lot) that after that many hours we would know or the HG's that he was. I can see him in an argument with AG about the video, but it really didn't say anything except it did time stamp it from my perspective that he and other returning Duo's may know more about these current HG's as most appeared out during the full sequester time. Dani I thought was doing Rumor Control? I really hope he will be back.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name