Dick - Week 1 DOR

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... "

A Tale of Big Brother

are we almost done chewing over Dick's departure ?

Maybe we'll find out in A Tale of Big Brother II why he left the show :animated_scratchchin:

LOL - the guy has been gone for a while now and his thread still gets the most action. Shoot, it was even locked for a while this morning! :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEW .... sooo someone else saw this thread was locked earlier.

I thought I was having a Senior Moment.

Can't wait to see how many more posts will be added.

I can't think of another thing that could possibly be said.

LOL - the guy has been gone for a while now and his thread still gets the most action. Shoot, it was even locked for a while this morning! :animated_rotfl:

Yes it was locked Sugar, I noticed it too. It was pretty outrageous that Fatcat disagreed with Yana and suddenly the thread was locked! WTF???

Not as much action as the Jeff thread. Really, how much can people drool over this guy (Jeff)? I guess some don't get out much.

I guess we can't direct how people want to post and as long as a topic is open it can go on forever as long as someone has an opinion about it.

Yes it was locked Sugar, I noticed it too. It was pretty outrageous that Fatcat disagreed with Yana and suddenly the thread was locked! WTF???

Well Ive been gone working for awhile and didn't know there was stuff goin on in this thread or it was locked,lol, there were all kinds of things being stated by different peeps in this thread about Dicks departure, ppl swearing that they had the right info, cracks me up,lol, lipsrsealed2.gif

Well Ive been gone working for awhile and didn't know there was stuff goin on in this thread or it was locked,lol, there were all kinds of things being stated by different peeps in this thread about Dicks departure, ppl swearing that they had the right info, cracks me up,lol, lipsrsealed2.gif

LoL it was locked IMMEDIATELY after you disagreed with her! I could see if you swore at her or something, or said something hateful, but no one has the right to shut down a thread because someone has a different opinion than they do-I was surprised! :animated_shocking: At least it was opened back up even if we were called "delusional" in our fantasy world LOL

LoL it was locked IMMEDIATELY after you disagreed with her! I could see if you swore at her or something, or said something hateful, but no one has the right to shut down a thread because someone has a different opinion than they do-I was surprised! animated_shocking.gif At least it was opened back up even if we were called "delusional" in our fantasy world LOL

well, it seems nothing was removed from the thread so maybe a complaint was made and it had to be reviewed, cest la vie, I was really just sayin that it does get tiresome to me, Not only did I not swear or get mean i really was just saying my opinion without really even saying anyones name etc, as Wallybag had made some funny posts, Wallybag is funny,lolanimated_rotfl.gif I will be interested to hear the REAL story from ED when this season is over, Iam sure he will tell then

well since I was working all weekend, I didn't know I was,lol,animated_scratchchin.gif hey good to see you here, there has just been sooo much suff in th ED thread, someone saind his thread was gettin more popular then any other, lol, I said also that prolly when the sason is over we may get to hear from him what the real story is. hey, if I was in livin on the edge, won't be the first or the last time, righteo?

I think he had smuggled some stuff into the house and it was confiscated, so he blew up at them and told them if they were not returned he would leave. They did not comply and he didn't wish to go through withdrawal in the friendly confines of BB so he left. The main objective was accomplished anyway...Dani got back into the house and should be the one to watch.

I think he had smuggled some stuff into the house and it was confiscated, so he blew up at them and told them if they were not returned he would leave. They did not comply and he didn't wish to go through withdrawal in the friendly confines of BB so he left. The main objective was accomplished anyway...Dani got back into the house and should be the one to watch.

This is possible i am on you Dick you cant lie to us all.

I think aliens beamed down into AG's office and they forced her to call Dick into the diary room. Then they abducted him. Now they have a doppelganger doing all his online chats and tweets. They wanted ED because they watch BB and they loved him in his season. Aliens love Dick.

^^^^^^ love this possibilityanimated_rotfl.gif

Regardless of the reason Dick left the house, I hope he starts taking better care of himself. He looks visibly aged from his season, and not in a good way. I realize we all get older and none of us lives forever but he just looks physically like he's not feeling the best these days.

This is possible i am on you Dick you cant lie to us all.

I agree!

I think aliens beamed down into AG's office and they forced her to call Dick into the diary room. Then they abducted him. Now they have a doppelganger doing all his online chats and tweets. They wanted ED because they watch BB and they loved him in his season. Aliens love Dick.

I may have believed this theory but there's a flaw with it: He-she Grodner has been with that Dick for a while so there is no need to "force." How do you think he got away with what he did his season?

the fact that this thread is still alive, speaks to how little game is going on in the House, up to this point. Even if ED is a complete chain smoke'n, line snort'n mess outside the house, in it, he's an entertaining, strategic, and ruthless BB player, and good for ratings, and me,the paying cutomer- feedwatcher.

:disgust:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name