Jordan - Week 1

Jordan said a cpl days ago that she is not insecure when it comes to Jeff, that he can talk to whoever he wants and she will not get jealous, now she did say that if some girl is really comin around and is all over him she would put a stop to it fast, so I think Jordan knows what is up and has a good handle on her man. I like that about her, that she is not insecure about him.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so respect the way that Jordon handled herself in the house and no booger. She is genuine and mature. She loves and repsects people. She bought her mother a house with her winnings and is still driving the car she had before Big Brother. She is going to school and not a fame seeker.

I love her and Jeff together. They are so real and have a lot of love and respect for each other. The teasing is just a cute part of their relationship that makes it work for them.

I so respect the way that Jordon handled herself in the house and no booger. She is genuine and mature. She loves and repsects people. She bought her mother a house with her winnings and is still driving the car she had before Big Brother. She is going to school and not a fame seeker.

I love her and Jeff together. They are so real and have a lot of love and respect for each other. The teasing is just a cute part of their relationship that makes it work for them.

yep, no booger, and there will prolly be no booger this time either, and I say YES, I am sooo on the same page with you Marty, they are like no other couple, I am rooting for them and Danielleanimated_bouncy.gif

Love Jordan and I think her and Jeff are just showing how comfortable around each other, don't have to be a Brendon and Rachel. In her season, Jordan showed she was a little slow in respect to catching on to things and knowing stuff others did. Whether it was a ploy or she really was like that, this time I feel she is much more on the same page with others. Jeff has made her feel that way and I think their relationship is tight, could be wrong, but Jeff may be trying a bit too hard sometimes. I'm rooting for her and him and wouldn't even mind too much if they went all the way. I feel that way now, who knows in a few weeks.

Guest 6Borders

I didn't want to see anyone come back, even the J's but I do get a kick out of "Jordan math" and you just have to enjoy and not analyze comments like "..I think if I were a cow I'd want to be in the field with other cows...". You just can't make up stuff like that - lol!!!

:animated_rotfl: Of course, your majesty.

Oh man I missed you!

I have decided to induction Jordan into team blonde...so we got two runners this year!

She seems sweet, cute as a button...I like here and I know she won't disappoint me like Natalie did

-Kyo

ITA Marty!

Oh man I missed you!

I have decided to induction Jordan into team blonde...so we got two runners this year!

She seems sweet, cute as a button...I like here and I know she won't disappoint me like Natalie did

-Kyo

Ahh, me, too! :grouphug: That's the blond group hug in case you were wondering.

Yeah. Jordan is super cool, and Jeff is (or was :unsure: ) crazy about her. She's funny, and I think she's smarter than people give her credit for. I think she just hasn't been out of her neck of the woods very much before she won BB11.

well I have accepted Jordan as a Team Blonde member...sweet... lovable...cute as a button

-Kyo

How can you not. She is the sweetest of the sweet.

I wish the live feed updaters would spell Jordan's name correctly- some spell it JORDON. Her name is even misspelled in the spoilers in a glance.

just sayin'

In defense of the updaters, I think it is really hard when you are listening and typing, somtimes you hit the wrong key and if you go back you then miss something you were listening to, so any way who cares we all know who we are talkin about, Jordan, Jordon, patato patoto::animated_scratchchin:

Because Jordan already won BB, she probably doesn't think she has a shot at making it to the end. She may have come back simply to give Jeff another chance. This year with the "the golden key" if her duo ends up on the block, she will most likely be voted out. I see her sitting back watching everyone,while Jeff is taking a more active role in game playing. Yet, they always check back with each other.

Because Jordan already won BB, she probably doesn't think she has a shot at making it to the end. She may have come back simply to give Jeff another chance. This year with the "the golden key" if her duo ends up on the block, she will most likely be voted out. I see her sitting back watching everyone,while Jeff is taking a more active role in game playing. Yet, they always check back with each other.

I think that if Jeff and Jordan were on the block, Jeff would go home, not Jordan. It's true she did win a few competitions in her season but a lot of people seem to think that if it weren't for Jeff, Jordan would definitely not have won. I think most people would view Jeff as a stronger competitor, not her.

Love Jordan and Jeff. I dont have live feeds but do have Showtime. Was Jordan this quiet in her other season. She looks depressed and not in with the group. Anyone else seeing that? I dont see interaction with her and jeff at all. I question their relationship. As annoying Brendon and Rachel are, they at least kiss sometimes.

Thoughts anyone?

most couples don't go around making out in front of everybody. I do think they are a legitimate couple, they might just have more respect for the people around them then Brenchal do.

yes...unlike some pigs I know...

I dunno it always felt to me like Brenchel has to prove it...bleh

-Kyo

I have the feeds and have seen them be affectionate with each other, rubbing an arm when sitting close or her legs aross his lap and him stroking her leg. They hug and they always smile at each other across a room. They don't have to be pawing each other or screeching "I love you" all the time to be a great couple.

Archived