Keith - Week 1 - Evicted 7/14

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the worst players I've ever seen. I haven't seen anyone sabotage their own game like that in years. All he had to do was ride out the week and pretend to beg for votes, and the first thing he does is blow up at his own alliance. What a moron.

One of the worst players I've ever seen. I haven't seen anyone sabotage their own game like that in years. All he had to do was ride out the week and pretend to beg for votes, and the first thing he does is blow up at his own alliance. What a moron.

And not to mention in the first week, too. BIG red flags being raised around him.

He keeps telling the newbie's that they should go to the vets and tell them to stop asking about their vote, because it's decided already and Keith is staying.

How dumb can this guy get? Every time I think he's been as dumb as he can get.. he gets worse.

The newbies don't want to go to the vets and tell them in WEEK ONE that their vote is locked in and to stop asking them about it, because nobody EVER wants to draw a line in the sand week one. Even if their are two sides, you have to leave yourself wiggle room to negotiate.

Keith seems to fail at understanding this. He made his alliance day one, and was like okay that's it for me, I never want to violate this alliance and anyone in it who does, is public enemy number one. The smarter position to him to have been in, when Porche told him that she wanted to work with Dick -- and he was working with the regulators, was to have said .. okay we'll work with dick and them -- and still maintain his status with HIS alliance. It would have allowed him to swing his vote based on who was in power.

He could have been in a great position, instead he threw members of his own alliance under the bus to each other, pissed off his partner, threw his POV competition, and is shooting whatever standing he has left with his alliance in the foot by threatening to go off, and making them all realize he has no grasp of the game or ability to be subtle at all.

The best play he could have made was playing both sides when Porsche brought it to him. His only thought was to run to the safety of his alliance and tell on her.

Also, NEVER EVER THROW A VETO COMP THINKING THE VOTES ARE LOCKED!!! The only way to make sure your safe is to win it and take yourself off.

The best play he could have made was playing both sides when Porsche brought it to him. His only thought was to run to the safety of his alliance and tell on her.

Also, NEVER EVER THROW A VETO COMP THINKING THE VOTES ARE LOCKED!!! The only way to make sure your safe is to win it and take yourself off.

I don't think anyone could have said it better. He's oozing with overconfidence so much he's disgusting.

He went in with his big fantasy plan that he would get three women to be his puppets, one also his showmance, and they would do whatever he wanted. Even if there had been no duo twist, that plan would have crashed and burned but on day one, his dream died. His huge ego has him thinking that there is no way they would vote him out. Plus I'm sure he thinks his god wants him to win BB so he has that going for him.

This guy just acts too manic for me. I always feel like telling him to calm down...:inquisitive:

You love ED, it doesn't get any more manic than that. Jeff as we now know, can get manic too. Maybe you just don't like Keith. I thought manic was fun on BB - just my humble opinion.

I never considered ED manic, but I sure think Keith is on that side of Bi polar, plus his head is really empty when it comes to this game, he is like on a speed trip or something, and everytime he gets alone with someone he asks "are you votin for me?" lol I never saw or heard ED do that, I loved Ed in his season, I think a lot of brouhaha was made out of all his antics, ppl just love to bit*ch and complain about ol ED and how he was soooo terrible, he's not a guy I would necessarily hang out with but I did enjoy his craziness in the BB game, noone since him has come along and been so entertaining. I don't even know at this point if they are keepin him(keith) or Porsche, I hope they are bootin him

Guest 6Borders

On the personal side Keith disgusts me and frankly makes me very nervous that he is a Church Decon or Minister...whatever he is!!

On the game side it would be stupid to vote Keith out. The newbies have already figured out Porche jumped ship, and if they would pay attention to past shows as much as they claim, it's stupid to vote out the guy who will stay with his alliance just because he's annoying to live with.

6Borders, I'd have to agree with you but Keith is a wildcard himself. This guy is an idiot when it comes to the game and they might be better off with him gone because he'd probably tell Dani everything about his own alliance. Last night he called out Kalia (someone's whose vote he needs) and then was throwing Dominic under the bus. He's a wildcard himself and with him being unable to compete for 3 weeks after this he might as well be useless.

I believe if any of the Newbies win HOH, they still have the votes to control who goes.

You love ED, it doesn't get any more manic than that. Jeff as we now know, can get manic too. Maybe you just don't like Keith. I thought manic was fun on BB - just my humble opinion.

:hahohi: Your opinion has never been humble, thankfully.

the guy pretty much everyone expected to be the first boot :animated_bouncy:

He seems very hyper to me and am I wrong in thinking that nobody really wants much to do with him? In a way, I would kinda like to see him hang around long enough to see where that all over the place personality takes him. Might be fun to watch. Apparently, he is in for the big shock. I don't particularly care for Porsche at this point so makes no diff to me who goes or who stays. I agree with those posts decrying ANYONE for throwing a veto comp this early in the game when trust is especially risky business. Oh well.

Since Keith and Porche both think the other is leaving tonight it should be a good show. Somebody is definately not going to be a happy hampster.

I hoping it's Keith....... :animated_shocking:

I really don't care which one it is. SPAM!!!! :animated_wave:

I want him to go. It's more drama for the house for the newbies to wonder who was disloyal with the vote than for him to stay.

Absolutely! It will be great if the newbies who vote to evict Keith also lie about it and say they voted for him to stay. Even if they fess up, the lines will be drawn and the drama will start.

Absolutely! It will be great if the newbies who vote to evict Keith also lie about it and say they voted for him to stay. Even if they fess up, the lines will be drawn and the drama will start.

That will be great! there hasn't been enough drama at all this year and last! :party_smilie: bring on the drama!

ive4nc.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name