Kalia - Week 1

"Grey Gardens" was the first and last documentary I ever saw in a theater....

BTW, is Kalia another long, lost relative of Oprah's? There is a slight resemblance!!! :food-smiley-005:

Excellent point, lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I like her. She's tough and she understands the game. She also doesn't have any problem with being on the show in 12/7 cameras and being a little pleasantly plump. I admire that and I hope she goes far in the game.

Only thing that drives me nuts is she talks at warp speed. I type 96 wpm and I would have a very tough time if I had to record her conv. word-for-word or even the gist of it - lol!!!

That does not look like a weave to me. Some black women do have long nice hair naturally. I think she's one of them. I was really looking at her hair on BBAD last night and I know weaves and I don't think she has one.

I agree, what made her think it was a weave, b/c she has long hair wtf. I also am grossed out by the hair thing so that is not a reason to dislike someone, unless you're tring to find a reason wtf....

I'm getting a Chima vibe from Kalia. She thinks she's entitled to the plush life, and then she whines about how being a Queen she shouldn't be in the Have Not room. I know from experience that if you are tired enough you can sleep in a brightly lit area where the floor/bed is uncomfortable. Any idea if her her mic will meet up with the Hot Tub?

I too thought she had a weave at first, but after seeing the way her hair curled up after the food challenge I realized it is her natural hair.

I don't really care for her incessant talking but I wouldn't equate her with Chima. She is annoying but not to that level.

This woman is the queen of the overshare! Was going on and on yesterday about bikini bump she's getting along her intimates because she usually waxes, and didn't bring an at home waxing kit. She goes on and on and on and on about being on slop. I mean I know she's a big girl (at least compared to the others) but come on already!

Also.. she has this "brilliant" plan to tell them to nominate her cause she wants to go home, so that she can turn on Lawon and she can get a golden key. I realize she dislikes her partner but throwing yourself under the bus (to use the term the house guests this year over use to death) in hopes of getting him out is not only very very risky, but likely to be an idea that will stick in everyone's mind once you plant it there. The first time a newbie decides they wanna take a safe route and not nom anyone who will come after them, she's up on that block and out the door.

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

I like her. She's smart and feisty, but you're right. Big Brother Stupid. Worst rookie mistake is running at the mouth, telling all your thoughts, in an effort to enemy "bond" and sadly, in my opinion, an effort to battle the BB loneliness. Worst trap for the articulate, gregarious types. This conversation she's currently having with Brendon is maddening.

She has to be a BB plant, to make sure the vets get further, no way is anyone that stupid. I believe she was paid to act like a player and help certain Hg's go further. The number one rule in BB history is never offer yourself up as a pawn. I'm starting a conspiracy theory, and I yell bs.. This girl doesn't stand a chance against the vets, so why not get rid of them and fight it out with a newbie, if this is the case and she is serious, the same goes for shelly, I may check out this season. These two claim to BB experts, I hope we are being fooled, b/c I never check out of BB, but I don't like my intelligence insulted. No one including Brenda is that effing stupid.

Always complaing about something...the slop....misses her boyfriend.... her razor burned vagina all day yesterday...and now is willing to be a doormat for the rehashed players...had high hopes for her...not so much now...

Guest 6Borders

She's pulling a "Marcellas" now. Not only is this a stupid move but the other HG's are going to see right through it and she's going to find herself sitting next to Julie going "wha happened?" if she doesn't wise up.

Kahlia and Jeff sorta got into it she said that it was ok for the headmaster in Harry Potter to be gay and Jeff was adament that it was not ok, he was dead serious and shut her down and now I think she left the HOH room, rut row

Kahlia and Jeff sorta got into it she said that it was ok for the headmaster in Harry Potter to be gay and Jeff was adament that it was not ok, he was dead serious and shut her down and now I think she left the HOH room, rut row

What? She left the room over a silly argument. Come on now, Kalia. I didn't think you would do that.

Here is the content of the "silly" argument. I'm almost liking this Oprah clone...

In the HOH; Jeff says if he's around when Harry Potter is being played, it makes him want to nap. Jordan says the story about it is cool... how the lady wrote it on a train.. she was poor and sat on a train and wrote the story. Those in the HOH argue about whether Rowling was poor.

Kalia says she was totally poor and wrote the book to make money and to entertain her kids. Then Rachel starts to talk about Hagrid and Dumledore. Kalia says that Rowling wrote the Dumbledore character as a gay character originally. Everyone in HOH is surprised by this.

Jeff says "Who's Dumbledorf.. who is that, the big guy?".. Rachel then says "why would she want a gay character?" while Jeff in the background says "That would be perverted!" Kalia explains that she made the character so that her kids and other kids would understand homosexuality.

Jeff says "how is he meant to be gay? he doesn't have any gay tendencies..." Kalia interrupts and says "maybe that's the point! so that people like you don't stereoptype gay people".

Jeff says "WHAT DO YOU mean stereotypes around gay people? He's in a school with little kids, you can't make THAT GUY GAY!"

Kalia squeeled "WHYYYY? Gay men can't work with little kids!?"

Jeff says "it isn't right to have it in a little kids book, and have the head master locked away in this magical land, be gay. That isn't the right kind of writing to do."

Kalia doesn't see anything wrong with it. "I don't see why not!"

Jeff says "Oh I can see your PC view of it, but it's not the right thing to do..." she asks him "WHY is it PC?"

Jeff says to her "Listen, you know what I'm talking about and don't make it seem like your doing the right thing by saying it's not! You are going to let your kids read a story book where little kids go to fantasy camp without their parents and the guy is GAY?"

Kalia: "Just because he is gay, doesn't mean there is a thing wrong with him!"

Jeff: "GTFO! Don't start with that f'in *****!" While Kalia is trying to defend herself, Jeff is yelling louder "Don't tell me the right answer for f'n T.V.!..."

Kalia: "I'm not doing it for t.v! You want to know why I do it? My little sister is gay!"

Jeff: "I don't give a f**k if your sister's gay! Think about what it is!"

Kalia: "I truly don't understand..."

Jeff: "You don't understand what I'm talking about?? Then I don't understand either."

Kalia: "I don't understand why he can't be a headmaster.."

Jeff: "You're right, you're right! I don't want to talk about it then!"

Kalia put her head down in exasperation, and this convo ended.

There are 6 or so other HG's in the HOH.. none of them had a word to say.

Here is the content of the "silly" argument. I'm almost liking this Oprah clone...

In the HOH; Jeff says if he's around when Harry Potter is being played, it makes him want to nap. Jordan says the story about it is cool... how the lady wrote it on a train.. she was poor and sat on a train and wrote the story. Those in the HOH argue about whether Rowling was poor.

Kalia says she was totally poor and wrote the book to make money and to entertain her kids. Then Rachel starts to talk about Hagrid and Dumledore. Kalia says that Rowling wrote the Dumbledore character as a gay character originally. Everyone in HOH is surprised by this.

Jeff says "Who's Dumbledorf.. who is that, the big guy?".. Rachel then says "why would she want a gay character?" while Jeff in the background says "That would be perverted!" Kalia explains that she made the character so that her kids and other kids would understand homosexuality.

Jeff says "how is he meant to be gay? he doesn't have any gay tendencies..." Kalia interrupts and says "maybe that's the point! so that people like you don't stereoptype gay people".

Jeff says "WHAT DO YOU mean stereotypes around gay people? He's in a school with little kids, you can't make THAT GUY GAY!"

Kalia squeeled "WHYYYY? Gay men can't work with little kids!?"

Jeff says "it isn't right to have it in a little kids book, and have the head master locked away in this magical land, be gay. That isn't the right kind of writing to do."

Kalia doesn't see anything wrong with it. "I don't see why not!"

Jeff says "Oh I can see your PC view of it, but it's not the right thing to do..." she asks him "WHY is it PC?"

Jeff says to her "Listen, you know what I'm talking about and don't make it seem like your doing the right thing by saying it's not! You are going to let your kids read a story book where little kids go to fantasy camp without their parents and the guy is GAY?"

Kalia: "Just because he is gay, doesn't mean there is a thing wrong with him!"

Jeff: "GTFO! Don't start with that f'in *****!" While Kalia is trying to defend herself, Jeff is yelling louder "Don't tell me the right answer for f'n T.V.!..."

Kalia: "I'm not doing it for t.v! You want to know why I do it? My little sister is gay!"

Jeff: "I don't give a f**k if your sister's gay! Think about what it is!"

Kalia: "I truly don't understand..."

Jeff: "You don't understand what I'm talking about?? Then I don't understand either."

Kalia: "I don't understand why he can't be a headmaster.."

Jeff: "You're right, you're right! I don't want to talk about it then!"

Kalia put her head down in exasperation, and this convo ended.

There are 6 or so other HG's in the HOH.. none of them had a word to say.

Amen Len. Thanks for posting the conversation so the, Jeff can do no wrong fans, get the picture of what Jeff really is. A bigot and a bully.I saw the video and it was even worse cause you could see and hear the venom in his voice. Not so "silly" now.

much ado about nothing, eveyone just wants to take a big negitive from what jeff said, no one of knows how Jeff feels about the subject even thru his remarks, we can speculate and just spread the negitivity, but I have seen plenty of good in Jeff and an not going to start a rant about he is out of line, he is homophobe when i don't know that, Jeff has always been pretty vocal about whatever it is that he is talkin about, if Jeff wants to think it is innappropiate to have a gay headmaster out and proud in a childrens story he can have that opinion, that does not make him a scumbag in any way, this is my opinion on Jeff, not the whole thing about whether the story should have a gay headmaster. I think someone posted that in an interview that the gal that wrote Harry Potter was only thinking of the headmaster as gay, that she did not write it that way in the story.

Even if Jeff is a big ol homophobe, that is his perogitive, why does that make him bad, sometimes ppl are afraid of what they don't understand, that's all, educate them a little and they change their minds. What I find really crazy is that ppl are so willing to get down and dirty over something that there is no real basis for knowing what he meant without asking him, and we cant do that, and then instead of just sayin they dissagree the mud starts getting slung at the posters who do not agree, I don't care what anyone wants to say about Jeff, I have my own opinion, but I do take offense at ppl calling out other posters and making it personal, not nice at all

Even if Jeff is a big ol homophobe, that is his perogitive, why does that make him bad, sometimes ppl are afraid of what they don't understand, that's all, educate them a little and they change their minds. What I find really crazy is that ppl are so willing to get down and dirty over something that there is no real basis for knowing what he meant without asking him, and we cant do that, and then instead of just sayin they dissagree the mud starts getting slung at the posters who do not agree, I don't care what anyone wants to say about Jeff, I have my own opinion, but I do take offense at ppl calling out other posters and making it personal, not nice at all

A couple of people don't know the difference between this forum and high school, after all. That's okay. Their minds probably just got stuck there.

Thought Kalia had the best line of the show tonight when she said she was "looking at Keith like he had three heads and hoping two more would sprout because maybe then he would have one that was making sense." She was right, too, 'cause Keith was looking silly right about then. Good job, Kalia!

Archived