Kalia - Week 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you are going to get upset with who your partner is

then next time make sure to step up and pick someone

i dont see why she is upset since she waited until no else was left and got lawon by default

but she did surprised me with how well she did in the first comp :animated_bouncy:

I think she will be begging for her team to be nominated ... thinking they can get rid of Lawon and she would be safe for a few weeks.

That might not be too safe for her. Characters like Lawon do not necessarily win, but people like to keep them around for entertainment and because they don't think he will be a final three threat.

I liked her through the preseason interviews, but was that all talk? Why not step up and pick a partner rather than waiting to be picked? It's her own fault she's partnered with Lawon. Who knows, it may turn out ok for her if neither are considered a threat right away.

She likened herself to Carrie from Sex and the City, so why not be like Carrie and go pick out your eye candy before the good ones are taken. Plus her complaining about having to shower with others watching. Seriously, you apply and you didn't do any research of past seasons to get an idea of what you are in for? I'm actually cheering for Lawon because he is feisty and somewhat fun to watch.

Finally a pretty girl on this show whose not a stick thin girl with FAKE boobs! Her attitude is a bit sour-puss like though =(

I like her partner so we'll see.

Haven't seen much of her on the feeds, but going by her interview she seems cool.

As for the hair/shower thing, I'd be a bit icked out being in the house and sharing a bathroom with others. I just wouldn't say anything. Have y'all seen how gross they get in there?

She is an idiot.... she comes in the house bitching about her 'fear of hair'... she's got a flippin weave... do NOT like her!

That does not look like a weave to me. Some black women do have long nice hair naturally. I think she's one of them. I was really looking at her hair on BBAD last night and I know weaves and I don't think she has one.

sending out a missing person from the feeds alert for kalia

i have yet to really see her on the feeds today :animated_bouncy:

i notice that she is new kathy in terms of blocking conversation

why couldnt she use the downstairs bathroom :animated_bouncy:

that's exactly who she is.. yeah I didn't get that bathroom thing either.. if I had to poo I'd go downstairs where noone else is not to the one that's inside a bedroom where 5 other people are lol

She said someone else was using the downstairs one. And also .. it was an excuse to go talk to the other group. She keeps reminding me of Jun form season 4. I dunno why .. I was on her side originally but she's starting to really annoy me, all she does is talk about how she can't go to the bathroom .. and complain about stuff.

I thought her pig nose face was butt ugly, but..............Those feet of hers are horrifying...And whats with her fear of hair on the floor or drain? She's a nose picker too...Yuck...

Wasn't it Shakespeare who said, "Neither a borrower nor a nose picker be....." :jester:

No that was big Edie........which by the way I just say again the original documentary. Yikes.

No that was big Edie........which by the way I just say again the original documentary. Yikes.

"Grey Gardens" was the first and last documentary I ever saw in a theater....

BTW, is Kalia another long, lost relative of Oprah's? There is a slight resemblance!!! :food-smiley-005:

Archived