Cassi - Week 1

You could only be manipulated if you want to be. With that said, he's smitten with Cassie and it's like choosing between Heidi of the Mountains (jordan) and a supermodel (cassie - not quite super but still a model).

I think Jordan is MUCH more attractive than Cassi. JMHO

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff and Cassie? OMG there were smoking together last nite (BBAD). Yup, Jeffy boy was puffing away. Wonder how his non-smoking, anti-smoking fanatic fans are gonna like that, lol. :smoke::smoke:

Jeff has always smoked. He's not a bigtime smoker...more like a social smoker.

I don't give a rip who smokes. Just reminding the fanatics that it's not okay to rag at smokers they don't like, but give a pass to ones they do like. Not fair. That's just how I roll.

I dont think anyone cares one way or another whether Jeff smokes or doesn't, there ws a gal on there that ppl were bothered by that she was like a chain smoker, that was all she did as I remember and ppl were knockin her on here, but really even me as a former smoker does not care whether any of them smoke, it's a non issue, so I see no reason why anyone would care that Jeff smokes versus anyone else. alot of smokers this season, I don't think any one is "raggin" about anything thus far,lol, I am no self righteous, non smoker fanatic::animated_rotfl:

I dont think anyone cares one way or another whether Jeff smokes or doesn't, there ws a gal on there that ppl were bothered by that she was like a chain smoker, that was all she did as I remember and ppl were knockin her on here, but really even me as a former smoker does not care whether any of them smoke, it's a non issue, so I see no reason why anyone would care that Jeff smokes versus anyone else. alot of smokers this season, I don't think any one is "raggin" about anything thus far,lol, I am no self righteous, non smoker fanatic::animated_rotfl:

I think the chain-smoker was Kathy and the problem a lot of people had about it is the fact that she was carrying on about being a cancer survior or fighting cancer yet she would just puff away....

yes, now I remember her and there was quite a fuss and I think I was fussin too,lol one of the few times I did stick my opinion out there about the smoking, thanks for the memory jolt, I could not remember her name tho I remembered the brouhaha over it,lololol:animated_bouncy:

Some posters have awfully short memories. The "girl" was Kathy from last season. Some posters ripped her to shreds for smoking. Why, they didn't like her. But I guess Jeffy is a different story. Why, they like him.

Question, if Kathy came knocking at your door with a cigarette in hand would you let her in?

Question, if Jeff came knocking at your door with a cigarette in hand would you let him in?

Never mind, I already know the answer.

"smoke 'em if ya got 'em." It ain't illegal.

lol, exactly, to each his own, yum on Jeff, he is soooo much better in looks then Brendon:smoke.gif

Guest 6Borders

I don't care who it is...nobody even gets on my property with a cig. I'm allergic to it, it's bad for the dogs and a huge fire danger. That being said, back to Cassie, I think she is gonna be good drama in the house so I hope she sticks around for a while. She and Porche are gonna get into it one of these days for sure!!!

Brenda is too much of a weenie to me. I need a manly man. :love:

Absolutely!

I have to say though I never thought cassie was the prettiest one. Who is I'm not sure but not cassie, she's more of a masculine type than brenda, of course not as manly as gnatalie!

Absolutely!

I have to say though I never thought cassie was the prettiest one. Who is I'm not sure but not cassie, she's more of a masculine type than brenda, of course not as manly as gnatalie!

gnatalie! I like that. :animated_rotfl: Agreed! Natalie was definitely pretty masculine, but she was sneaky and smart. I'll give her that. And she could get the others to do her dirty work for her. I think Cassi just emits sort of a confidence and self-assurance that Jordan doesn't. Rest assured Jordan is secure about herself, too, but does not express this to others the way Cassi does. I do think Cassi has some of the most unusual, prettiest eyes I've ever seen, though. Yep. Jordan is the most fem of them all. Jeff should count himself a lucky man.

Now who is the more feminine: Jordan or Brenda? That remains to be determined by the jury.

Some posters have awfully short memories. The "girl" was Kathy from last season. Some posters ripped her to shreds for smoking. Why, they didn't like her. But I guess Jeffy is a different story. Why, they like him.

Question, if Kathy came knocking at your door with a cigarette in hand would you let her in?

Question, if Jeff came knocking at your door with a cigarette in hand would you let him in?

Never mind, I already know the answer.

"smoke 'em if ya got 'em." It ain't illegal.

Not me, I have a very long memory and you are absolutely right.

ppl were upset with Kathy because she had had Cancer and was still smoking, anyway if someone wants to be partial to their smokers so be it, who cares??I like Jeff, I am not a smoker, I am a refomed OMG smoker,lol, he has a lot of good stuff on his plus side for me to not care about the smoking, now had he had some sort of cancer and was still puffing, i might feel differently, but to each his own in the end

Cassi, shelly, Jeff, a bunch of em are smokers in there

ppl were upset with Kathy because she had had Cancer and was still smoking, anyway if someone wants to be partial to their smokers so be it, who cares??I like Jeff, I am not a smoker, I am a refomed OMG smoker,lol, he has a lot of good stuff on his plus side for me to not care about the smoking, now had he had some sort of cancer and was still puffing, i might feel differently, but to each his own in the end

Cassi, shelly, Jeff, a bunch of em are smokers in there

I don't remember Jeff smoking the last time, but who knows what's going on in his head (with Cassie) and had to light up afterwards.

Archived