Cassi - Week 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad her and Shelly teamed up.. I like them both

I totally agree with you!!! I think out of the newbie duo's their by far the most dangerous.

her and shelly seem to have a lot chemistry :animated_bouncy:

Add me to the Cassi and Shelly fan club. The only problem with all of us liking this pair is that if Rachel picks up on how good a team they are she may go for them quickly - especially since it is the only team with two women (one of Rachel's typical targets) and one of them is truly beautiful ( another thing Rachel has targeted)>

I agree! I like them both so far! But this is driving me crazy...Cassi reminds me so much of someone...I just can't remember who. Anyone have any ideas what actress I may be thinking of?

I think she kinda looks like Megan Fox and somewhat Janelle from before.

I think rachel's first target will be Porche not Cassi. Porche and her are both VIP Cocktail Waitresses. (Well Rachel is now an "event hostess" which I assume is an upgrade in position. But essentially they both are the "hawt" girl .. and they do the same job. So I think she is Rachel's first target.

along with dominic both seem to be overplaying

both are making their alliance to one another quite obvious :animated_bouncy:

I think rachel's first target will be Porche not Cassi. Porche and her are both VIP Cocktail Waitresses. (Well Rachel is now an "event hostess" which I assume is an upgrade in position. But essentially they both are the "hawt" girl .. and they do the same job. So I think she is Rachel's first target.

Rachel doesn't know that Porche is a coctail waitress yet, she told them she was a student.

along with dominic both seem to be overplaying

both are making their alliance to one another quite obvious :animated_bouncy:

Danielle and Jason played it so much better- IMO they are still two of the best people that played in the house.

I like her, I think she should do good in the game... glad she and Shel teamed up... doesn't seem stuck up or moody so far....

Me, too. I think she's the best of the girls thus far besides Jordan and Danielle. I like Kalia, too. I think she's very smart and will go far in this game.

Archived