7/7 & 7/8 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, Live Show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:05 BBT

The HGs are looking for Dick. Adam found an envelope with 'Dick' on it on the nomination chair and they think he's gone. Someone suggests that means he's nominated and Rachel says no (almost sounds like noms haven't happened yet.) They accuse Adam of lying and are now searching for Dick.

10:06 PM BBT

Just about everyone in lounge room. Hard to hear them as everyone is talking at once on hyper drive. Something about ED or Adam's name being under the nomination chair. Dani threatening to go to bed as they conversation is 'wangy'

One of the girls sings and we get the first FOTH of the season at 10:09 PM BBT.

10:12 BBT (SHo2 AD)

Keith and Porche's keys are missing from the pic wall.. everyone has one in their slot..

All the boys, are searching the house for more clues. It seems ED is missing and they are searching for clues to find him maybe?? The HG's are on indoor lockdown

10:11 BBT. Adam, Keith and Brendon were going around the house looking for Dick's stuff. It's all still there.

10:16 BBT.

Jeff and Jordan talking. They are bored already. Wishing that they could have a pet like past seasons.

They are also speculating on where Dick is. They figure they would have told them something by now.

Jeff thinks there's a clue somewhere.

Now they are talking laundry!

10:11 PM BBT

Brendon, Keith and Adam investigating the missing Ed mystery. His shoes, shorts and shirts are still there.

Jeff, Bren, Keith and Adam are all buddy buddy. Bro hugs abound. Adam didn't actually find anything with ED's name on it, was just dogging them.

10:14 PM BBT

Brendon washing dishes for first time this season on cam 1.

10:15 PM BBT

Jeff and Jordan talking in blue room. They want a pet. Jordan removing her nail polish. Jeff asking where she thinks Ed is. "Maybe he's not really playing, maybe he did his show in there. They would have said something if something had happened, maybe he's a part of something." "Maybe there really is a clue somewhere."

10:14 BBT ( I am updating off SHO2 BTW)

J/J are trying to figure out where ED is, Jord thinks that ED is doing his show somewhere, Jeff thinks something happened and ED had to leave the game. Rachel is in the fortune teller room explaining the games they played with the HOH cam last year, looks like everyone is in there except J/J and Brendon, they are in the bathroom. Rachel is getting the house to split into two teams to play "whats the difference" one team goes to the HOH and the other goes to a room and switches things around in the room, and the HOH room team has to figure out what they changed. Seems like everyone is pretty much getting along at this point.

10:23 BBT

Rachel is trying to explain this game, and everyone seems a bit confused.. HOH team is Rachel, Cassi, Dani, Dom, Lawon,and Shelia

10:25 BBT, just got a good shot of memory wall, can confirm everyone has a key in their slot except for Keith and Porche, so I am thinking they are nominated.. there is no POV hanging anywhere though.

Adam actually DID find a piece of paper laying on one of the nomination chairs, with the word 'DICK' written on it.

The other HGs accused him of planting it there, but he denied it.

After a few minutes of discussion and searching, Jeff confessed to either planting the paper, or talking someone else into planting it. Jeff also made mention of hiding(or starting to hide) something in the fortune teller booth.

teams have now switched, Rachels team is switching up the living room. Kitchen team is up in the HOH.

10:37PM BBT All HG's ( minus ED) are in the HOH guessing what was changed in the living room. Talking about Dani breakign a lamp the other day, but she laughs and says it was already broke and taped together. *Dani is talking more and laughing more than I heard her her entire season..nice change*

10:40 PM BBT Now they are doing HOH charades.. just as Adam gets started on acting it out, the HG's are called to the storage room.. everyone excited hoping for alcohol..

10:32bbt first round of what's changed is over. Rachel's group is moving things around. Jeff/Kal/Keith/Adam/Jordan/Shelly/Brendon are in HOH room waiting to play... and cheating, they left the HOH tv on and are watching the others move things around

10:40bbt second round of what's changed is done... and they decide to play tv charades... Adam goes outside the HOH room to act out something, while the others stay in the HOH room and watch him on the tv.

He gets out '4 words, 1st word', when BB calls him to the storage room for no apparant reason.

10:45bbt Brendon starts doing shout outs to friends, and Rachel is seen holding the white outfit with colored spots on it(possibly was used in the food comp played before today?)

10:43 PM BBT no alcohol.. HG's realize they are on SHO2, but don't think they are on the feeds yet.. now giving shout outs to family..

Everyone in HOH except for Porche suggesting games, duck duck goose, marco polo, hide n seek. Seems like when someone starts talking about ED being gone, they shh each other, like they were told not to talk about it, Jeff and Adam were saying they hope nothing bad happened, but that if it did that BB should tell Dani at least.. Now talking about playing Mother May I.. someone said that was fun.. when I was 4.

HG's are complaining that it is hot in the HOH.. now everyone is leaving to go down stairs.

10:52 BBT

Dani, Cassi, Rachel, Brendon and Lawon up at the picnic benches outside of the HOH.. saying how bored they are. Cassi saying she is going to bed, shes bored. Brendon stands up and starts talking to the camera, Rachel tells him to sit down, does he want to lose their 5 Brenchel fans. *I'm out... someone take over please..*

11:15 BBT

2 Feeds Bendon & Kalia playing chess

2 Feed everyone else in kitchen wondering about ED

Kitchen feeds switch to Keith & Adam talking in Bathroom about aliances

[my feeds are choppy but i will do my best]

Getting a look at the have/havenot room.

looks like kieth and lawon(what ever his name is) are Nots

11:12 BBT

In the kitchen Jeff and Jordan and Lawon are trying to guess where Dick is...Jordan says it may have something to do with the comp tomorrow while Jeff complains it wouldn't be fair if he's allowed to leave to do his web show...Shelly just sitting there silently eating her pickles...

11:15 BBT Now in the BR Lawon and Jeff are talking to Dom as they enter the have not room or the padded cell room as they investigate the room.."somethin aint righ...its another twist" Lawon sumises as they ponder Dick's disapearance...Lawon joins Keith and Jeff as Jeff discuss "pandora's box" and what happen his season...as Adam chimes in "come on..the first night of the live feeds"

Jeff "maybe something happened" as Adam says "God forbid" the hunt for Dick continues

11:18 BBT Keith looks under the LR couch for a "clue" as Jeff eggs em on...."i don't remember him being called to DR" Jeff says ..

Upstairs Brendon and Kalia playing chess as he says "i'm really rusty"...

11:20 BBT Now lawon and cassi sumise "its a twist" as dominic comes in and joins them...more people enter..Adam..Keith...as Cassi starts working on Dominic's face..loooks like she's waking his brow...as lawon says he gets his "threaded"...

Archived