COMING SOON: The Masked Singer starts February 2, 2020 on FOX  ●  Lego Masters February 5th on FOX  ●  Survivor: Winners at War Starts February 12, 2020 on CBS  ●  Summer House Starts February 5, 2020 on Bravo  ●  Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Starts February 16 on HGTV  ●  American Idol Starts February 16, 2020 on ABC  ●  The Voice begins on February 24, 2020 on NBC  ●  Big Brother Cananda Starts March 6 on Global & Live Streaming  ● 

Sign in to follow this  
laladoopiedu

Premiere Show - July 7

i'm about 5 mins behind because of my Tivo, and my ears are already starting to bleed from listeing to Rachel

Not sure I like Daniele's hair!!! Can't believe she isn't blonde that was shocking!!

God. Dick and Jeff! If only Will was there, he would have made it awesome. Despise Rachel.

So do you think the fact Daniele isn't talking is part of their strategy? I have heard rumors they do not talk. So I am kind of surprised she even agreed to do this!

So far I am really liking this. It is going to be very interesting!!!

Evil Dick is already taking his cuts at the HG. It will be a death by a thousand cuts if they let him stay. He does make the game interesting though. I am thinking that they are putting on a big front of not getting along and have only spoken once in three years.

so donatos are on bad terms once again :animated_scratchchin:

we seen how that turned out last time :animated_bouncy:

So far I am really liking this. It is going to be very interesting!!!

ITA!!

OMG!!! Jeff and Jordan I love, but already so tired of Rachel, don't like this at all. Dick looks a mess and Danielle is still Danielle, don't like them much neither. Please let B & R go first....

I want Dick to make Rachel and Brendon cry.

I see that happening and would love it! :animated_rotfl:

If Dick makes Rachel cry then my love for him will increase.

glad no one got immunity :animated_bouncy:

As much as I despise Brenchel... I have to admit - they are good entertainment, but I have a feeling that, unless one of them wins HOH; one of them is gonna be leaving this week.

On the other hand, I am really starting to like Cassi. She doesn't seem to be conceited, despite how she's amazingly gorgeous. I predict that she will really go far.

Dick you aren't the biggest target, second biggest for certain. Rachel is the biggest annoyance.

the returnees are going to mop floor with these hg

as expected the returnees win the first hoh and will probably win next one :animated_bouncy:

So, do a couple get evicted or just one person from the couple?

one person from the duo. They have to compete against each other for survival.

Dumb move by the donatos. That biotch Rachel will put them up!!!

Sign in to follow this