Premiere Show - July 7

those who said rachelle wasnt good at comps

there you go :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes she will. But if only one from the duo goes home, she will be in hot water with the one that's left especially if it's Dick or Danielle.

True the Donatos could of totally outlasted her too I am sure!

golden key wtffffffffffffffff :animated_bouncy:

I get the feeling that the Golden Key Twist will have more people trying to get nominated just so they can throw their team mate under the bus. Calia will probably just want out of there (especially since she calls being in the house a nightmare.)

I get the feeling that the Golden Key Twist will have more people trying to get nominated just so they can throw their team mate under the bus. Calia will probably just want out of there (especially since she calls being in the house a nightmare.)

I hope Kalia goes because I picked her to go first and I wouldn't care at all if she left.

This may be a stupid question. but if tonight was a live show then how do they have all that extra footage? It clearly had everyone interacting but they supposedly just met tonight

This may be a stupid question. but if tonight was a live show then how do they have all that extra footage? It clearly had everyone interacting but they supposedly just met tonight

This show was taped. It was not live. The live feeds later tonight will give us a better clue of what is going on.

If I were Rachel, I'd get Dick out of the house ASAP.

I think those two are friends outside the house.

My money has Dick has the first of the returnees to go home. Dick in the season he won was saved by America's player multiple times. If he thinks he's gonna get away with the same this time he is gonna go home early. And he will.

I want Dick to make Rachel and Brendon cry.

Me too but I fear it won't happen. There's a rumor that Dick and Rachel became friends. I think it may be true since D/D made an agreement with her right off the bat. Woulda been fun though! Maybe Dick will come unglued with B/R before the season is over. We can only hope.

I was thinking at first that it'll be crazy to see Dick and Rachel interact, and that he'd hate her. But thinking about it more, I think they might actually get along. He'll respect her for playing the game and being a b*tch to play the game. The girls he won't get along with are the "Jens" of the group that don't stick up for themselves, etc. So, yeah, I could see the two of them becoming friends.

Maybe this was already touched on but how is POV going to work. If someone on the block wins it, do both come off the block and a new pair go up?

Archived