Premiere Show - July 7

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do you think the fact Daniele isn't talking is part of their strategy? I have heard rumors they do not talk. So I am kind of surprised she even agreed to do this!

Evil Dick is already taking his cuts at the HG. It will be a death by a thousand cuts if they let him stay. He does make the game interesting though. I am thinking that they are putting on a big front of not getting along and have only spoken once in three years.

so donatos are on bad terms once again :animated_scratchchin:

we seen how that turned out last time :animated_bouncy:

OMG!!! Jeff and Jordan I love, but already so tired of Rachel, don't like this at all. Dick looks a mess and Danielle is still Danielle, don't like them much neither. Please let B & R go first....

glad no one got immunity :animated_bouncy:

As much as I despise Brenchel... I have to admit - they are good entertainment, but I have a feeling that, unless one of them wins HOH; one of them is gonna be leaving this week.

On the other hand, I am really starting to like Cassi. She doesn't seem to be conceited, despite how she's amazingly gorgeous. I predict that she will really go far.

the returnees are going to mop floor with these hg

as expected the returnees win the first hoh and will probably win next one :animated_bouncy:

Archived