Premiere Show - July 7

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping this season isn't as bad as last season suckfest. That had to be the worst season in the shows existence.

If they are bringing back past duos I hope the new houstguest get to play in pairs as well (so long as it's a secret as well). Would keep this unnofficial All Stars season interesting.

LOL I love to be around ppl who are just as excited as I am that BB is almost here. Half of my family think i'm crazy, b/c I won't answer the phone or talk to anyone during BB. I finished dinner and my son and his nephew have to watch t.v. in the other room and not interrupt for an hour. I can't believe how giddy iIam right now, you would think I won the powerball or something lol....

LOL I love to be around ppl who are just as excited as I am that BB is almost here. Half of my family think i'm crazy, b/c I won't answer the phone or talk to anyone during BB. I finished dinner and my son and his nephew have to watch t.v. in the other room and not interrupt for an hour. I can't believe how giddy iIam right now, you would think I won the powerball or something lol....

I'm the exact same way! My husband just said "See you at the end of September" !!!

I'm lucky, you guys. My husband will actually watch it with me and DISCUSS what is going on afterwards. What a man!! lol

My dh will watch the show with me and sometimes he'll watch a little BBAD but he want's me to just keep him updated about the feeds. The only time he'll watch feeds is if there's a big fight happening. :D He deals well with having a semi-cognitive wife for 3 mths of the year though. So long as there's food readily available, he's okay.

showtime :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :animated_bouncy:

My dh will watch the show with me and sometimes he'll watch a little BBAD but he want's me to just keep him updated about the feeds. The only time he'll watch feeds is if there's a big fight happening. :D He deals well with having a semi-cognitive wife for 3 mths of the year though. So long as there's food readily available, he's okay.

Same here with my husband. He only watches the feeds when something good is happening.

dang partners again :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

Archived