Petition to save Kaysar

Sassy

after 4+ million of our votes to put him back into the house, it's only fair that he gets immunity for one week... Alot of ppl had to pay to vote by phone and some spent hours voting online...so CBS/Big Brother producers should give him immunity... and besides, I've read alot of boards that say Jennifer touched the glass and wasn't suppose to... if that is true, Kaysar should have the HOH... please copy and paste link in address bar and vote for Kaysar!!http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GOKAYSAR 

Thank you everyone.

My whole family signed it.  :)

You ACTUALLY believe he should have immunity? Why? What has he done to earn immunity? Guess being fair to the other HGs doesn't matter does it. This is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard of. If you spent lots of money to try to help someone you do not know get half a million dollars you deserve to lose it.

If Jennifer did do something wrong then Kaysar does not deserve HOH. He quit. They should redo the whole competition. That would be the fair thing to do. Oh that's right...being fair doesn't matter does it.

after 4+ million of our votes to put him back into the house, it's only fair that he gets immunity for one week... Alot of ppl had to pay to vote by phone and some spent hours voting online...so CBS/Big Brother producers should give him immunity... and besides, I've read alot of boards that say Jennifer touched the glass and wasn't suppose to... if that is true, Kaysar should have the HOH... please copy and paste link in address bar and vote for Kaysar!!http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GOKAYSAR 

Thank you everyone.

My whole family signed it.  :)

This petition talk is really getting a lot worse then the America's Choice chatter was. America's choice was a nightmare, and now that Kay was given a second chance, you really want him to have another chance? When were you guaranteed that spending your money to vote someone back into the house would pay off?

As for the Jenny leaning against the glass thing, it's still unclear to me whether or not it was before or after the ban... so I have no idea.

Guest Shockalot

Please for the love of all things BB PLEASE STOP!

Why are people who seem to have NEVER SEEN BB IN THEIR LIVES before now suddenly attacking this forum with 'Join and Post Petition' Crap!?

Where are you people coming from?

Is there another forum somewhere encouraging you all to come spam Mortys!?

Can Mods PLEASE combine the every increasing number of first-time poster 'Kaysar Petition' posts into just one Topic?

Here:

Vote for Kaysar to be replaced by ChickenGeorge

http://www.petitiononline.com/bb1bb6/petition.html

I went to check out the petition, and along with hundreds saying how many, many hours they voted for Kaysar and hundreds others claiming that 82% of America wanted him back, I thought this stuff was pretty funny.

3545. Willa If Kaysar leaves, ratings will drop by over 4 million!!!

948. Jenna KEEP KING KAYSAR IN THE HOUSE HE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE HE WAS MEANT TO WIN THIS GAME AND THAT IS THAT HE IS THE KING

1654. Kaz He should have been given immunity

1656. Kay Keep Kaysar--Jen cheated in HOH competition

1659. Tracie Tucker Give Kaysar a fair chance after just coming back!

3062. betty let kaysar find a key to one of the safes that gives him a pass on an exemption

7792. Judith Senfeld We were all shocked to end up rooting for the Middle Eastern Iraqi man.

6569. Abby "The Friendship" should be charged with hate speech!

6561. Victoria Think of all the money you got from the viewers that spent 49 cents plus tax for each text vote they made to get Kaysar back into the house. Are you going to be giving their money back

6532. Linda If Kaysar leaves this week, your ratings will drop dramitcally and you will find your ratings at 0, and that is not a threat, its a promise.

8118. Sandor We all know that Kaysar has the ability to win this game

8085. imran sh-eikh kaysar is a brilliant bb player

I am just shocked the James-lova went through all the 9000+ signatures. Not only is s/he obsessed with James (which I really don't mind) but s/he is obsessed with people who are obsessed with Kaysar. If one thinks it's sad that we belong to a Kaysar Cult, I think it's even sadder that there are people who belong to a Kaysar-Fans Cult. HA

Guest Shockalot

OMG I needed that James2005!

WTF is wrong with people?

6532. Linda If Kaysar leaves this week, your ratings will drop dramitcally and you will find your ratings at 0, and that is not a threat, its a promise.

Linda, please keep your promise and never watch BB or post at Mortys ever again if Kaysar leaves.

You promised!

7792. Judith Senfeld We were all shocked to end up rooting for the Middle Eastern Iraqi man.

Wow.. for the good of Jewish/Middle Eastern Man relations CBS simply MUST keep Kaysar in the house!

Wow.

Here is one I just love - probably posted by our own Mizzahuggaz ;):

6569. Abby "The Friendship" should be charged with hate speech!

For the love of all thing holy - when will these assclowns STFU and go sit down!?

Great Expose James2005.

Sad, disturbing, funny .. but needed to be seen to be believed.

I am just shocked the James-lova went through all the 9000+ signatures. Not only is s/he obsessed with James (which I really don't mind) but s/he is obsessed with people who are obsessed with Kaysar. If one thinks it's sad that we belong to a Kaysar Cult, I think it's even sadder that there are people who belong to a Kaysar-Fans Cult. HA

I just looked at ten of the pages, and most all of it was just "PLEASE NO, WE LOVE HIM" and "I'LL NEVER WATCH CBS AGAIN."

But, the most funny thing about this whole petition ordeal - Eric was bashed to no end because he was a sore loser. Well, hm.. hasn't King Kaysar lost twice now, and his fans still are making around a half-dozen varied excuses he needs to stay?

Personally, I think Eric handled it well in comparison. He was just bitter, from being outsmarted (by James' plan, no less.) Kaysar fans believe him to be some kind of God that is being wronged somehow because he has lost.

Guest Shockalot

Oh shiiittt.. this is too funny.

I thought I would try and find a few more for your list:

2256. Antoine Carter  Kaysar deserves an exemption. He was unaware of Jen/April being cold hearted back stabbers. Please guys, be fair to the best player in this game. Don't let a 6 time hardcore big brother fan down !!!

No Fair at all.. Nobody told him Jennifer and April were actual contestants too!

Idiot

1974. Diane Rudy  THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR CBS RATINGS....IF THE 18% OF PPL WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR KAYSAR"S RETURN ARE MAD, SO WHAT, YOU WILL KEEP THE OTHER 82% OF US!

Another Mouthbreather who apparently thinks the vote was for who they wanted to win.

Idiot

Now read this one.. she not only wants Kaysar to be given immunity but she decides to append the deal with a demand April is disqualified...

1956. bonnie  keep kaysar - send april away

This next one reflect most of them - its like working to get a bonus at work, then telling the company you deserved the bonus AND ANOTHER BONUS NEXT WEEK TOO!

Try that at your job...

6066. Jessica Carls  just remember what we went through to get Kaysar back in the game... voting ALL day and into the night!!!! So pleaaaaase ppl sign it!!

First off I am a BIG Kaysar fan, and so are my friends. BUT i can't beliee how stupid he was to give that whore HOH. I mean come on, all "The Friendship" are bitches and backstabbers so he should have known better. Now dont' get me wrong I am not bashing Kaysar and god knows I don't want him to leave but a petition.....come on ppl don't really think thats gonna work do they. I voted A LOT and I will be sad to see my fav BB player of all time leae but we cna't decided who wins and loses. I also don't see how you Kaysar bashers can hate him. Now us Eric bashers i can see. lol But to each his own. Its a free world and free post. LMAO.

Guest Shockalot

Newfieguy.. Where ya bin mah dear son??

Start getting in here and posting - you were with us in the beginning of this wild ride and we lost you for a while.

While some may be surprised, I am actually in favor of this post.

My belief is and I have stated this over and over the past few days, that anyone who is bitching about Kaysar, needs to give it up. Anyone who thinks he should have had immunity coming back in, should give it up/

Kaysar won the majority vote and got back in (and cheers to Ashlea for sitting in sequester for 4 weeks). He got voted back in by a HUGE result. Giving him immunity would have been giving him basically a third chance.

I voted for him, as did my partner for hours online (screw that 49 cent text message thing, hello? We all have computers these days, if you were stupid enough to vote by phone and then log onto your COMPUTER and bitch here?.......)

Obviously, America was smart and voted back the person that could have gone the farthest. Michael had way too many hard feelings in the house, and Eric was not only too abrasive, but and ASSHOLE. So Kaysar was back. Yay.

But, that was his reward. He was back. From then on, he had to fight. Which he seemed to be doing, until he trusted Jen and threw the competition so she could get pictures :( DUMB DUMB DUMB.

He should have never trusted her, he should have known he was a target and that his numbers were down. Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me.

He had the 2nd opportunity and blew it and now will go this week. Thqank God Howie is finally stirring things up and calling April out. It is refreshing and F'ing hilarious to watch her squirm.

The only problem I have with this post, is the poster. James 2005, you get negative gfeedback on most of your posts because, you are so one sided. If James gets voted off, then do you stop posting? If so, you are a waste of everyones time. But if you added both positive and negative commenst about other folks in the game, and actually seemed like you were rooting for someone other that just James, people might take you more seriously. It really is a problem for most folks. If you want to just cher for James, then that is your right, but don't expect alot of positive feedback. If you want to root for multiple people, or at least pretend to be rooting for others, you may get more respect on this board

There are certain folks we all love and hate, but it can also change weekly based on who does what and who is left in the game. If you are here just for James, then let's hope he is out soon. But if you love the GAME, and can find others to root for and maybe not just one, your posts will be more appealing to the genearl masses.

JMHO

Dep

The only problem I have with this post, is the poster. James 2005, you get negative gfeedback on most of your posts because, you are so one sided. If James gets voted off, then do you stop posting? 

If so, you are a waste of everyones time. But if you added both positive and negative commenst about other folks in the game, and actually seemed like you were rooting for someone other that just James, people might take you more seriously. It really is a problem for most folks. If you want to just cher for James, then that is your right, but don't expect alot of positive feedback. If you want to root for multiple people, or at least pretend to be rooting for others, you may get more respect on this board

No, because I am a fan of the game (which is why I watch, not because of James.) James just happens to be my favorite player, and he isn't nicknamed The Game for nothing. He gets a raw deal by the 80% of people here who support Kaysar blindly. That's been shown by the Kaysar fans supporting Howie's abuse of April, and calling James a future wife beater because he told Sarah 'shut up'.

I support Maggie, Jennifer, and April as well. I supported Mike before he was evicted, as well. You must not read a lot of my posts..?

And about the 'negative feedback', isn't that expected when you are in the minority? As the polls all show, about 80% of the people here support Kaysar over anyone else. I happen to think he's a horrible player, which explains why he's been evicted twice in the first six weeks maybe? If anyone needs to be more subjective, go talk to the 10000 people who signed that petition to break the BB rules for a guy who has had more chances than anyone this year already.

Guest unleash

The only problem I have with this post, is the poster. James 2005, you get negative gfeedback on most of your posts because, you are so one sided. If James gets voted off, then do you stop posting? 

If so, you are a waste of everyones time. But if you added both positive and negative commenst about other folks in the game, and actually seemed like you were rooting for someone other that just James, people might take you more seriously. It really is a problem for most folks. If you want to just cher for James, then that is your right, but don't expect alot of positive feedback. If you want to root for multiple people, or at least pretend to be rooting for others, you may get more respect on this board

No, because I am a fan of the game (which is why I watch, not because of James.) James just happens to be my favorite player, and he isn't nicknamed The Game for nothing. He gets a raw deal by the 80% of people here who support Kaysar blindly. That's been shown by the Kaysar fans supporting Howie's abuse of April, and calling James a future wife beater because he told Sarah 'shut up'.

I support Maggie, Jennifer, and April as well. I supported Mike before he was evicted, as well. You must not read a lot of my posts..?

And about the 'negative feedback', isn't that expected when you are in the minority? As the polls all show, about 80% of the people here support Kaysar over anyone else. I happen to think he's a horrible player, which explains why he's been evicted twice in the first six weeks maybe? If anyone needs to be more subjective, go talk to the 10000 people who signed that petition to break the BB rules for a guy who has had more chances than anyone this year already.

are u going to have a break down if your beloved James gets kicked out? hahahahah i could already see it happening hah. Get a life.....

Just because Kaysar got 82% of the votes doesnt mean he should be handed the HOH on a silver platter. He needed to fight for it as much as everyone else. Some Kaysay fans seem to forget this. Its a game. He screwed up now he has to pay for it. They all have to remember, they cant trust anyone in that house. Everyone will lie at some point.

Archived