Returning Players

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like or Hate BB bringing back old house guest to play the game?

• Yes
    • No

i am not a fan of returning hg playing the game

i preferred having new hg each year

to me bb experience should be a one time event, not spanning multiple seasons until you finally win (boston rob

survivor :animated_rotfl: )

what can i do about it?

i am still going to watch anyway :animated_bouncy:

Personally, I feel it shows a lack of imagination on the producers part. And.....again......I am being told who I love, who I hate, and who I love to hate, (insert heavy sigh). I wish TPTB would realize that I can figure that out on my own with an all new cast. I would like fresh blood, fresh comps and no super secret diamond power veto. I don't mind a twist or two that are simple in design but still wreak havoc on someone's plans or alliances making the hamsters think for theirselves instead of playing someone else's game, for instance playing like Dr. Will or Janelle, or alligning with Evel Dick or heaven forbid Jesse. I just hope that one of the newbies is worth watching, lol.I also wish the diary sessions were less about what the producers want and more about messing with their pretty little minds, but my wish list is long.....

I have read that Dick and Bitchel are friends... I hate that because I wanted to see those to tie up big time.

Say it ain't so.. I already hate the fact that former houseguests are returning , enough already. But the only glimmer of hope was seeing Dick chew out Brenda and firecrotch. Now i'm disappointed all over again. I wait all year to watch bb and now they're making sure it sucks ughhhh...

I am not happy about this on so many levels.

First I enjoy BB most when the hamsters and the viewers get to know new players...it is fun to watch the play unwind and not have any history on who these folks are and/or how they play the game.

I didn't really like it on Survivor and while I thought Rob deserved to win it was not without feeling he had an unfair advantage. And this was just him alone against the rest of his newbie tribe.

I think it is extra awful and unfair that people come with a built-in partner. A couple is always dangerous- There is a built-in 2 vote advantage. Now combine that with players already knowing the game AND throw in that 2 or 3 couples teamed at the beginning can create a pagong type of environment. Big Brother should be all about individual play not teams to individual like Survivor. If all 8 newbies do not get onboard from Day 1 AND get HOH then there is no guarantee that they can have a vote advantage...the returning players will spin it well to get rid of the couple of newbies making other newbies feel safe for a week or so but then they will lose the advantage.

This is just so wrong...it should either be all stars or no returnees at all.

Hello all! Just hoping that they make it interesting...keep throwing twists and turns there way. They have had way too much down time... I loved last year...but honestly I was ready to kill the Brigade.. lol

If they bring these folks back then there has to be a reason...make it more interesting.

Lisa

Hate it. They all had their chance, now there should be a whole new cast. I don't want to see the same old people again and again, not even the ones I liked in their season. They should all be done... I mean DUN!

Hello all! Just hoping that they make it interesting...keep throwing twists and turns there way. They have had way too much down time... I loved last year...but honestly I was ready to kill the Brigade.. lol

If they bring these folks back then there has to be a reason...make it more interesting.

Lisa

Welcome Lisa!!

I did not like the idea of returning HGs, but after awhile, I'm kind of liking this twist. (At least, my interpretation of it.) Come Thursday, after the twist is revealed and we have a full understanding of this season, everyone may change their minds!

But regardless, I will be watching.

as long as its not Jesse I don't mind... normally I would not like this twist, but I kind of think with Dick /Dani & Brendan/Rachel (who are rumored to be in the house) will cause alot of drama and make for an interesting season....

that being said - I still don't think its fair that someone who already won the game, has a chance to win again...

..and i would be unhappy if TPTB continue to do this season after season....

I don't like it at all. In fact my BB excitement level went way down when I heard this :( If they bring back that pinhead Jessie I will not be watching this season, ugh just the thought is enough to turn me off BB.

If they want to bring back past HG then do an all-stars. Otherwise keep it fresh with all new HG.

I don't like it at all. In fact my BB excitement level went way down when I heard this :( If they bring back that pinhead Jessie I will not be watching this season, ugh just the thought is enough to turn me off BB.

If they want to bring back past HG then do an all-stars. Otherwise keep it fresh with all new HG.

completely agree !!

I'll be watching ..but I like it much better when we're all on an equal playing field .. they don't know each other and we don't know them..

I am a die hard BB fan and hanging out with the Crew @ Morty's make it that much sweeter . Can't wait to find out what the twist is and thennthe real fun begins so let them have their favorites cause my favorites are here @ Morty's gossip.gifciao.gif

The returning HG's will either be targeted ...look at Russells return to "Survivor." last season..or... it could be the ''Boston Rob" Survivor return last season's svengali effect on them where they deferred to him...the BB HG's may do this...hard to tell without knowing them...I just don't get why Grodner thinks we need a "twist" each season..Pure BB is great! But having said that...I would be excited to see Evil D and Danielle again...and J&J..but am turned off with return of Brechel

well the vote page on CBS just says who do you think should comeback. i don't think the votes are a lock for theh 3 top vote getters...CBS can bring anyone in they want. might not even be on of the 6 pairs up now... roy

I really think they'll bring in the "dynamic duos" and then split them up - possibly pairing them with newbies and then pitting the duos against each other. You know they love to break people up or force people together.

I voted no. I'd rather see new players try to navigate the game instead of returning HG's try again.

That being said, if they twist it up right it could be interesting and some of the rumored returnees are sure to bring drama! Which is fun to watch and recap on the feeds!!!

I have read that Dick and Bitchel are friends... I hate that because I wanted to see those to tie up big time.

Well this really deflates me. That was one of the redeeming things about having them back... to watch what Dick would stir up and bring up!! Boo! no.gif

It's rumored (not confirmed by CBS) that these are the three duo's who are coming back:

Rachel and Brendon

Evil Dick and Dani

Jeff and Jordan.

I thought the latest rumor (not confirmed by CBS, or anyone credible) is that there are 4 returning duos, Dan and Memphis being the 4th, and that during the 1st competition, Jordan and Dani were eliminated from the house/season. Duos are split up. Rachel is Hoh.

Ya gotta keep up with the latest rumors Lyn! ;)

...and no, I don't put much faith in any of the rumors this season.

the returning players have such a built-in fan base they probably will win every america choice

i would be surprised if jeff doesn't win another 25k just because...... :animated_bouncy:

Archived