Twist Revealed

I'm so upset to see that they are bring back previous players into the game this year!!! :furious:

I was hoping they would bring in a whole new group of people who were a bit crazy and wild, for this season of BB :(

Does anyone else feel like it's not fair they'd bring back players that have

actually won the half mill

already?

I don't think it's fair either Iena. People have been watching the show for a long time and have a hard time making it on the show.

I wish they had all new players. :disgust:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so upset to see that they are bring back previous players into the game this year!!! :furious:

I was hoping they would bring in a whole new group of people who were a bit crazy and wild, for this season of BB :(

I don't think it's fair either Iena. People have been watching the show for a long time and have a hard time making it on the show.

I wish they had all new players. :disgust:

It also irks me that CBS recruited players (Cassi and Dominic) this year. They really couldn't find everyone through the nationwide auditions? This is supposed to be reality TV, with real people!!

This is supposed to be reality TV, with real people!!

Agreed!

And it looks like they will be bringing back not just one couple, but three couples, which frustrates me even more! :furious3:

Just to clarify, the viewers are not voting in the duos. It's just a poll.

The duos have already been selected and sequestered.

Dr. Will is a new father, that could mean he's really anxious to get away for 90 days, but I don't think so.

As I said before, I'm pretty sure Dick has other commitments for the summer.

Also, please consider that they could have selected a duo not shown. I was thinking Howie and Janelle, but I was just told Janelle is pregnant.

Executive Producer Allison Grodner: TWO Twists for Big Brother 13

What to take away from our interview with Allison Grodner: (listen to full interview below)

Twist is dubbed

Thanks uvp!!

So did she basically out herself by naming those pairs?

Dan just got married this past weekend (or maybe this weekend?)

And two pairs from BB3? And they may 'possibly' be coming back?

And does being sequestered mean no Twitter contact?

(This confuses more than helps!!)

I doubt Alison gave out any new info...I think she was throwing out more diversions. It sounded to me like she wants the dynamic duos (DDs) to be a surprise for opening night more than anything else. I'm guessing only 1 duo of the 6 on the CBS page is coming back...R & B.

She did say that there'd be big personalities coming back, and she was wondering if the house would be big enough...lol. Big personalities = obnoxious. :animated_scratchchin: (could it be...Rachel?! lol)

I think I'm tired of repeat houseguests. Aren't there plenty of new people auditioning to get on the show?

I do not like the idea of bringing old ones back. Can't they get enough new one to play???? Please not Will or Boogy,

The pairs will be dick/daniele jeff/jordon and rachel/breandan....

I agree. The only ones I am iffy on are Dick and Daniele but my gut tells me they will be there.

I like Dick............wait that didn't sound right, or did it, tee hee :animated_rotfl:

Ginger, Smash, Reaper, and the posts begin, lol. Good to see ya'll.

Forgot to add, don't want to see any of the lug nuts as "the couple". They should bring back that brain fade what's his face Ronnie and the, swear she was a lawn orniment, Annie.

i wonder what this second twist allison eluded to is

whatever it is it probably will be lame :animated_bouncy:

i wonder what this second twist allison eluded to is

whatever it is it probably will be lame :animated_bouncy:

Yep, lots of hype and mystery followed by a big old letdown!

OMG! I am totally loving the twist...I mean I guess it really depnds on what the rules are....

are they playing as pairs or individuals (one vote or two per pair)

do the new players have any advantage since the duos all have experience in the game? I think all new players should have immunity the first week ...

there are many factors....that we won't know until it starts...

but I think it will be a great season, long as Jessie is not on it...

personally I only started watching season 8 - so I love Dick...lipsrsealed2.gif ok let me re-phrase that.. I love Evil Dick / Dani...

and I never got to see Mike / Will play so I am excited about that....

one thing i am scare of: the CBS website asks you to vote on which duos you THINK will play, not you want to play - so I think it will be a comp to decide which of the 3 pairs get to play...I really hope its skill rather than athletic geared comp b/c i don't really want to see Branden / Rachel and REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to see Knatalie / Jessie....

I like Jeff / Jordon but I think they were cute b/c you wante dto see them become a couple, now that they are - BORING!!!sleep1.gif

I do kinda wish there was more male eye candy....but....I too am impressed that there seems to be a larger variation of race / age...usually only young white attractive 20 somethings...

also i am calling a showmance between Cassie / Dominick now!

Archived