Dominic

dominic.jpg

Name: Dominic Briones

Hometown: San Mateo, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing and good-hearted

Favorite activities: Riding motorcycles and mountain bikes. I'm a speed freak. I love the rush of flying on land.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not being able to leave or go outside of the house. It will be tough not being able to go where I want, when I want. Also, not being able to talk to my family and friends.

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Build trust, build alliances and make friends. Together we are strong, apart we fall. Also, I don't want to be too strong too soon. Flying under the radar in the beginning is key.

Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I like Jeff for sure. He seemed like a cool dude and played the game well. Even though he didn't win, he was well liked and won "America's Favorite Houseguest." I didn't like Jesse because he was too cocky.

What are you afraid of? I'm afraid of STDs. Everything else, I can adapt to.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Having amazing relationships with my family and close friends. Honestly, at the end of my life, that's what is most important to me. How many people can say they really love their family?

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... don't worry about a thing cuz every little thing is gonna be alright.

What would you take into the house and why? My iPod, some speakers and my video camera. I would have some crazy dance-offs listening to some JLo and I'd love to capture it all on camera. I can't live without my tunes.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Try to be a good example for people and make a difference of some sort.

He and Adam are into music, so maybe they'll get along.

This guy seems young and care free, so I wonder much he will help out around the house? We'll find out soon!

Well he is my only eye candy in the house....

i think i do like him - def. think having him live at home w/ mommy & daddy is gonna make some of the more mature folks annoyed b/c ususally that mean they don't clean up after yourself....

wonder if Cassie & Porche will be fighting for his affection???

recruited to the show

model

love enzo

love jeff style of play

thinking he maybe one of early targets just by association

:animated_bouncy:

recruited to the show

Seriously? WTH?! To TPTB, America actually WILL watch and enjoy watching a group of 14 completely new nobodies each season and there are thousands that would love to be on this show! Stop recruiting and bringing back old HGs!!!

Hmmm...he is most scared of STD's. Do you think he was giving his biggest fear in general, or specific to the BBH? I mean, there is a very easy way to avoid STD's for the 3 months of the show :nuke: - although my gut tells me he won't make it that far into the game. Depending on the duos, he may not even make it to jury.

He reminds me of Joey, the character from Friends. How you doin'?

Definitely some summer eye candy and I want to like him, but it bothers me that he has no idea about the show. His agent sent him to the casting call. It seems like this is more an acting gig for him that someone who wants to play the game. Same for the other model Cassi.

I will be rooting for him from the beginning as he is from my hometown. I wonder where he went to High School, and where in San Mateo he is from. It will be interesting to see him in this game.

I also will be rooting for him because he is from my part of the world. S.F.Bay Area baby... and speaking of baby,Look at that face! Very cute.I know who my girls will be rooting for this year, IF his personality matches the face.

I have to say this was the one interview which surprised me. He carries himself pretty well and didn't come across as immature as I thought he would considering his age and profession. However, that's always subject to change. lol

I also get a little annoyed with people who end up in the house and have never watched the show.

Seriously? WTH?! To TPTB, America actually WILL watch and enjoy watching a group of 14 completely new nobodies each season and there are thousands that would love to be on this show! Stop recruiting and bringing back old HGs!!!

i use to be anti-recruits myself until recruits started to win the game

last two season a recruit has won the game jordan/ hayden :animated_bouncy:

I predict Shelly will end up taking care of him since he's 'lived at home' his whole life he will gravitate towards a mother figure. Adam may fit the role of 'Dad' if they get along. Keith will be disgusted by his inability to pick up after himself and I will enjoy watching the dance offs without music because I can just feel one coming on this season! The girls will like him well enough but if he's got Mommy issues they won't pay him much mind at all.

I think I will like him but he will have to find his own way in this BB world.

his page still hasn't made 2 page

is this a foreshadowing that he will be mr. irrelevant in the house :animated_bouncy:

Just watched his interview... I think he is a good candidate... I dont mind that he was recruited because it might mean that he will add something new and fresh to the game... I dont hold him liking enzo against him because he obviously hasnt watched too many seasons...

Archived