Cassi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cassi's video is the only one My husband turned around to watch. LOL. She is really beautiful, and shes got that accent. I like her too I guess, she seems sweet and very grounded. Go Cassi!

I enjoyed her video but I'm always unsure about HG who've never watched the show. They really have no clue what they've gotten themselves into with this craziness. It may be a rude awakening for her but we'll see how she handles it.

It seems each season there is a gal who ends up getting alienated from the other women and she may fit that roll.

i wonder if she will be one that while popular with fans just isnt made for the bb game

i wonder if she will be this year angie :animated_bouncy:

i wonder if she will be one that while popular with fans just isnt made for the bb game

i wonder if she will be this year angie :animated_bouncy:

Just to let you know. I will be going for Cassi. She is very pretty plus she is some what related to the fam.

If I was to play 'devil' here I'd say "This girl is going to end up being the most narcissistic, catty, female villain you've ever seen. She will alienate all the woman, have all the guys thinking they have a 'special' friendship with her and play her way to the finals." And good on her!

She's a beautiful woman and if she's as smart as she is lovely, she won't do any of the above. She'll play down her looks as much as she can, make friends with the women first, letting the other women build "special friendships" with the guys and will never, EVER, say anything derogatory about the other women. Because the minute one of the women hear her saying anything about how they look, she's done for. Claws are going to fly. She'll be facing that anyways being as she is pretty, but if she is friendly and game plays better with the girls she'll last a long time.

PLEASE don't let this be another Jordan.

if rachel gets back in the game and plays same way

cassi and porsche should be worried for their safety

i would think she would learned like jessie did his second go around from their mistakes

the first time

to try to work with other women and put their differences aside for the

betterment of their game :animated_bouncy:

She will be fine. Cassi deals with Rachel types all the time. She also dated Kenny Chesney.

I'm not a country music fan, so I'll just ask. Is this Kenny Chesney person a Rachel type?

I'm not a country music fan, so I'll just ask. Is this Kenny Chesney person a Rachel type?

Giggle. He sure is ;P all superstar wanna be and all that. I think if you Google him you'll find this funny too.

I just watched her Interview. I like her. She seems like she will be friends with guys and girls and just be herself and get far.

Cassi's video is the only one My husband turned around to watch. LOL. She is really beautiful, and shes got that accent. I like her too I guess, she seems sweet and very grounded. Go Cassi!

I'm agreeing with the majority on here who say Cassi is pretty, but your husband didn't turn around for Porsche? She has a different look than Cassi, but definitely is pretty.

I'm agreeing with the majority on here who say Cassi is pretty, but your husband didn't turn around for Porsche? She has a different look than Cassi, but definitely is pretty.

But Porsche doesn't have a cute accent to go with her beauty!

will she be a preseason fav that many many likes that wins the game? :animated_scratchchin:

i remember lydia ,annie were quite popular preseason and both turned out to be crappy players

annie didnt even last past week one :animated_bouncy:

After watching the interviews that were done by, We Love Big Brother.com, I like Cassi even more than before!

I think she'll get along with everyone in the house once they get to know her.

Archived