Adam

adam.jpg

Name: Adam Poch

Hometown: East Brunswick, N.J. (living in Hoboken, N.J.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, loud and cuddly

Favorite activities: Concerts, dining out, movies, TV, Broadway plays, hanging with friends and traveling.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? No music, TV, concerts, sports - but mostly no music.

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I am a born leader and a very friendly guy, so it will not be hard for me to make friends. Most of all, I plan to stay cool with as many people as possible so that whoever has power will not view me as a threat.

Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? Like: Evel Dick, Howie, Ronnie, Janelle and Rachel. Dislike: Cappy, Ivette and that whole Nerd Herd.

What are you afraid of? Large barking dogs

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I once ate an XXL pizza all by myself! More seriously, being able to maintain a job in the industry that I love for 17 years.

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... worry about the things you can control and deal with the things you can't.

What would you take into the house and why? A micro cassette recorder so I could hear what others are saying, a big bottle of Bourbon and my heavy metal sneakers.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would still remember who was there for me before.

Sounds like he's going to be very vocal in the house.

I wonder if he can cook?

He and Dominic might get along good. They're both into music and both seem to like being loud.

I am just saying the young houseguests most often don't appreciate outgoing personalities in older people where they do in young people.

he is huge fan of the show

watched since season one

fav player is janelle

i think he will suck at physical comps and maybe overplay at some point like most superfans

predicting he goes somewhat early or his saving grace that may keep him around maybe if he stinks a lot at physical comps

his strategy while it may be hard should be to downplay his knowledge of the game

has this weird twitching in his cbs interview :animated_bouncy:

I hope he holds back on his personality for a few days. If he comes all out with it (the cuddling bit) he might annoy some of the HG but, if he gives them a few days, I think everyone will like him.

He has a strong personality and most HG who are like that end up being the one you really love or love to hate. I don't see a middle road for him to travel but he might surprise me once he's in the house. Most hamsters have a rude awakening once they get in that house and they find themselves in an environment that is very different from anything they've experienced before. At this point I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he can acclimate to it without too much difficulty.

yeah i dont see any between with this guy

either he will be at the heart of the action or completely out of picture :animated_bouncy:

I like him. He's a music lover (not an appreciator which is a very different thing) and a heavy metal teddy bear. LOL. Probably like him because we're close in age and I suspect have similar music tastes and I know a lot of guys just like him. Bourbon, my goodness you just know he's a Metallica/Guns n Roses fan.

Looking forward to "I lost 54 lbs and kept it off" Keith either a) taking Adam under his wing to help him lose weight and get in shape or B) finding his chubbiness revolting and some awkward HG moments as they clash.

guessing this adam was cast to make up for the other adam bbb9 that is now in prison

as long as this adam doesn't end up in prison, bb would consider this a successful casting :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Archived