BB13 House Photos

picture of living room

hrj253.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that room with the single beds has storage areas around the beds. I did notice no chest of drawers in either room. I don't understand why they can't build these people some closets so they can at least hang up their better clothes instead of having to always iron stuff. They've given them most of the "normal" luxuries over the years so don't know why that can't be added as well.

If they do have fish this year I hope they have better luck keeping them alive. wink.gif

BB13_house-106.display.jpg

BB13_house-15.display.jpg

BB13_house-4.display.jpg

BB13_house-33.display.jpg

BB13_house-27.display.jpg

BB13_house-25.display.jpg

BB13_house-7.display.jpg

Hey vann! That 'cast' picture is from Media Day, where journalists went into the BB house. The real HGs will be annouced on Thursday.

I like the HOH pics from Media Day better than the one on cbs.com. The new pic has the same colors as last year. They need to change stuff from last year!!

Besides the bed, rug and top of the fish tank the HOH is totally different then the previous one we saw

It is very odd that such a drastic change took place! The patterned blue room with the solid beige up top is so much nicer than the previous hoh with the ugly white brick and patterned beige up top. Hopefully the blue is the final choice.

I like the graffiti and the outdoor lounge looks comfy....but fabric and sweaty bodies skeeves me.

Hey vann! That 'cast' picture is from Media Day, where journalists went into the BB house. The real HGs will be annouced on Thursday.

I like the HOH pics from Media Day better than the one on cbs.com. The new pic has the same colors as last year. They need to change stuff from last year!!

Oh ok I was thinking that was the new cast memebers. Glad it isn't LOL

I was SO thinking this year it would be Allstars2. I'm shocked it's not. Maybe it's better it's not cause they will have to do one maybe next year. :)

Overall, I like the house. Similar to last year, but just different enough for me. The sunglasses wall is interesting and I like the benches around the table. Wonder how many of those will get pushed over when they stand up during nomination ceremonies.

Weird that there are 2 HOH photos that were released - I like the blue one better. It's got the same walls as the HOH bathroom in the original pictures so maybe that's the one we'll get (or they changed it to make it different from the bathroom).

I have a feeling that room with the single beds has storage areas around the beds. I did notice no chest of drawers in either room. I don't understand why they can't build these people some closets so they can at least hang up their better clothes instead of having to always iron stuff. They've given them most of the "normal" luxuries over the years so don't know why that can't be added as well.

If they do have fish this year I hope they have better luck keeping them alive. wink.gif

In the new video Morty posted recently, you can see a chest of drawers at the 41-second mark.

Oh yeah, I see it now (though it's at the 42 second marker for me). I'm glad they have something other than the possible underbed storage or those silver looking things at the twin beds.

BB13_house-48.display.jpg

I'm sure this has been said, but I noticed the words in the picture outside are all Big Brother terms. VToe=Veto, Evikshun=Eviction, KomTshn=Competition, Nom-N-E=Nominee, Slahp=slop.

I know there are more but can't really see them yet.

Slahp=slop

I recognized the others but didn't get this comparison...duh! :huh:

Archived