Twist REVEALED!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it seems that the twist this summer will be:

that people in the house will know eachother.

This is not 100% confirmed, but it is believed to be the recycled, overused, boring twist for this summer.

I guess that could be considered bad luck.

Technically, they haven't used this since BB8, so we have had a few years of HGs being strangers. And obviously, there has to be more to the twist.

We had exes in BB4, partners in BB6 and enemies in BB8. People also knew eachother in BB7, since it was allstars. So it's been 5 years since they've used this concept.

I wonder how this could play into a bad luck theme.

I'm the source, and sorry no I can't reveal my source... Just trust me when I say the person is close to the show and I put 100% faith in them...

I don't have a problem with that. I think when you have people who know each other they can have a tendency to be more manipulative in their game play which can really cause fireworks.

I guess it all depends if they do or don't like one another. I'll never forget the look on the women's faces in BB4 when their exes come walking through the door. I got such a kick out of that moment! animated_rotfl.gif

Thanks for the tip Lala. Any info is appreciated. smile.gif

Well if this is the twist then I hope the people that know each other can keep it quite for longer than 1 week. I really am hoping that they have something else just in case this does not work. I am not really happy about this being the twist but I will reserve judgement until we get to see it play out, who knows could be really good! I am optimistic! I also can't spell.

Well if this is the twist then I hope the people that know each other can keep it quite for longer than 1 week. I really am hoping that they have something else just in case this does not work. I am not really happy about this being the twist but I will reserve judgement until we get to see it play out, who knows could be really good! I am optimistic! I also can't spell.

It's old and it's boring! Jen and Ryan BB9... it was done 3 years ago! BOO

So, it seems that the twist this summer will be:

that people in the house will know eachother.

This is not 100% confirmed, but it is believed to be the recycled, overused, boring twist for this summer.

Does no thrill me one bit.

I guess you can also say season 5 with the twins! Who knows what BB13 will have up it's sleeve! But there has to be a twist looking at the table settings there are 14 spaces BUT looking at the Memory wall there are 14 spaces BUT there is ALWAYS the BB logo in the middle so IDK? Come on CBS give us something GOOD!

thinking sometime today we should have the twist

lol... I mentioned in Chat last nite - -

Maybe the twist could be the new HGs that know each other -- are from

BB sites they always go to..... and only know each other by the

names they post as.

oh well... just killing time waiting, waiting, waiting :rolleyes:

names they post as.

Oh how funny Pokey! :lol: This waiting stuff is hard - we are all ready for the show to start!

names they post as.

That would actually be a very cool twist, IMO! Especially since people are usually much different in person that the personna they put out there on message boards.

Archived