Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

I don't like the new Superpass site design at all.. they seem to have removed the option to watch live (I know the feeds aren't live yet but I always liked to turn them on a few days before- just to see what they're using as the screen saver/theme song and one year they slipped and turned the mics on for a few seconds a few days before the show started.) They also seem to have removed the "Flashback" option, I've been all over that site and can't find it anywhere.

I went ahead and downloaded BBLite since SuperPass is unusable now, I really love it so far although I can't find the 'Flashback' button on it either, as was shown in the demo. Maybe CBS has removed the Flashback feature entirely? As of a week or so ago, you could watch the past 2 seasons.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just subscribed thru Morty's , thanks Morty's! Was going to get the mobile add-on, but I'm trying to figure out if it supports iPhones? The fine prnt says "requires Android..." :angry2:

I used the BBLite Live Feed App last year, and it worked well.

I just read that it does... It says there won't be an app for Apple devises but if you go to superpass and sign in and choose a camera...it will open up in quicktime.

I just tried adding the Big Brother Mobile to my superpass subscription and it said that it couldn't do that right now, but thats the same thing it told me when I got my superpass subscription, so maybe it worked? lol

and... it shows a picture of an iPhone :)

I just read that it does... It says there won't be an app for Apple devises but if you go to superpass and sign in and choose a camera...it will open up in quicktime.

I just tried adding the Big Brother Mobile to my superpass subscription and it said that it couldn't do that right now, but thats the same thing it told me when I got my superpass subscription, so maybe it worked? lol

and... it shows a picture of an iPhone :)

thanks, the pic of the iphone then, gives me hope. :bow: - sounds like I can get to Superpass thru my phone's browser. I did a search here, and Iris posted that the Android app is Flash based, which the iPhone doesn't support.

I don't like the new Superpass site design at all.. they seem to have removed the option to watch live (I know the feeds aren't live yet but I always liked to turn them on a few days before- just to see what they're using as the screen saver/theme song and one year they slipped and turned the mics on for a few seconds a few days before the show started.) They also seem to have removed the "Flashback" option, I've been all over that site and can't find it anywhere.

I went ahead and downloaded BBLite since SuperPass is unusable now, I really love it so far although I can't find the 'Flashback' button on it either, as was shown in the demo. Maybe CBS has removed the Flashback feature entirely? As of a week or so ago, you could watch the past 2 seasons.

I watched the superpass live feed help show today at 1:30 and they said that the live feed tab will not be added until Thursday along with flashback. BBLite can not add flashback until Superpass releases it but it will be there.

Turns out the mobile app does work with the iPhone. Just sign into SuperPass with your iphone, and it'll prompt you to get the mobile add-on. It's $9.99 if you're on the 3month(Morty's) plan. It shows the 4 cam feeds, and a QuadCam option, it looks kewl. :holiday:

I didn't know that Morty's offered the live feeds.. Heck, I didn't even know about Morty's until a few hours ago. But anyways, I just paid for the whole season off of SuperPass, or else I definately would've gotten them through here. Sorry :( . Because, so far, I have not been pleased with the changes they've made. Hopefully next year though! :)

Not all that excited for the rehashed players coming back but I'll do late night as long as I can take it.

Morty, I tried to get the live feeds through your websight for the $29.99. When it went to the page I put my information in and it said I was already a customer. I get the feeds every year. So It would not let me have the feeds for the $29.99 price. I contacted real player and they lady told me I had to pay $39.99. I told her that that was not what was here on your web page. I even gave her the websight and still she insisted that I had to pay $39.99. So just wanted to let you know that they are charging more.

Thanks,

Mswenchie

Morty, I tried to get the live feeds through your websight for the $29.99. When it went to the page I put my information in and it said I was already a customer. I get the feeds every year. So It would not let me have the feeds for the $29.99 price. I contacted real player and they lady told me I had to pay $39.99. I told her that that was not what was here on your web page. I even gave her the websight and still she insisted that I had to pay $39.99. So just wanted to let you know that they are charging more.

Thanks,

Mswenchie

if i am not mistaken 7/6 was the last day to get the discount :animated_bouncy:

Thanks,

Mswenchie

The same thing happened to me last year. I waited till the day of the show to sign up and missed the special price. Real Player wouldn't budge on the $39.99 for the season, but they did give me Real Player for $9.99/month without the 10 free songs and I had to call to cancel whenever I was ready (because it was a monthly deal, not a package deal).

Does anyone know if it's possible to do this? I don't believe you can use it the same way, but I have a Roku box which lets me stream netflix movies etc which is really nice. Is there a way to get live feeds on your tv?

:animated_wave: Hello everyone!! it's been a long lonely winter, I didn't get the feed sthis year but I have found a streaming channel on my roku box that appears to be live so once i confirm it is i will be happy to resume posting LFU!!

B4 going on vac on 7/1, I signed up through Mortys...this am when I had a chance to check my account I could not find superpass or that I was registered. No email confirmation for signing up was sent to me. After dealing with Realplayer, which is what set up on my desktop, they tell me I had to restart Superpass, that they did charge me for 3 mo..the superpass that opened is so tiny on my new puter I can hardly make out a face and when I expand its blurry. Hope you got the credit for my sign up Morty, and when the dust settles around the house from my trip through the southeastern usa the last 12 days, I will try to add to the LFU's...

• 4 weeks later...

The update forum has been slow today. Can some one with feeds post what you see and hear. (try to keep feelings out of it)Morty often uses the forum to update the BBFan page. Help Morty out.

Click here to get started

(you will also get your name on the contributors list at the bottom of the page)

Archived