Live Feed Updaters!

Calling all BB fans!!

This summer, will you be:

purchasing BB live feeds?

watching the feeds from your computer?

joining all the FUN at Morty's TV?

If you answered YES to all these questions, you are eligible to be a LFU!

What is a LFU, you ask? It is a Live Feed Updater, a BB fanatic who watches the live feeds and types up updates here for Morty's TV website and allows BB fans to keep up with BB info 24/7.

Also, we are also looking for TFUs - Twitter Facebook Updaters.

Morty's website and updates are run by himself and dedicated volunteers. Let us know if you want to help out this summer! No experience required!

OWWW OWWWW, not so hard...geez!!! I'll do it, you don't have to twist my arm so hard.

:dork: See you in the LFU thread. :grouphug:

I will definately do the feeds again....will help with twitter and facebook too.

YAY Goldylucks! That's going to be a huge help!!! :D

Being a TFU is a little bit different from being a LFU. Updates have to be short, detailed and somewhat self-contained. You also often will have a conversation with your followers (Twitter) and friends (FB). They key to remember is that every TFU does so as Morty - there are no individual identities. Also, in order to ensure we have the feeds covered 24x7, every TFU schedules their shifts in advance. We work together as a team to provide the best coverage in the twitterverse from the first minute of live feeds through the last.

If you are interested, please email contact.mortystv@gmail.com. Be sure to provide your Morty's TV screen name, your age (must be 18 or older), your time zone and what hours you would be available each week to perform TFU duties. Oh, and you must have live feeds.

Fuskie

Who needs to finalize the Morty's TFU team by next week...

I am down to help out with the LFUs this year, if need be. I have both the live feeds and SHO2, so I'm set. I generally tend to watch the feeds later at night (generally from 6pm BBT on) on weekdays since I don't start work until 11 am Central time.

I am a lurker no more. I'm ready for the season to start.

I am down to help out with the LFUs this year, if need be. I have both the live feeds and SHO2, so I'm set. I generally tend to watch the feeds later at night (generally from 6pm BBT on) on weekdays since I don't start work until 11 am Central time.

I am a lurker no more. I'm ready for the season to start.

Yay Dustin! Welcome to Morty's and thanks ahead of time for pitching in! :)

I am planning on helping as much as I can this year. More in the spirit of it than last. I am getting the feeds thru Morty's this week b4 I head out on vacation the 30th, but will be home on the 11th...(first year in 11 seasons I will not be glued to tv set on first few nights..grrrrrr who plans a wedding on July 4th??? will be in Nashville then on to Atlanta the 5th to 10th) You all are the best LFU posters on the net, on the best site on the net and thanks for understanding my lack of enthusiasim last year ... cya's !! animated_bouncy.gif

Being a TFU is a little bit different from being a LFU. Updates have to be short, detailed and somewhat self-contained. You also often will have a conversation with your followers (Twitter) and friends (FB). They key to remember is that every TFU does so as Morty - there are no individual identities. Also, in order to ensure we have the feeds covered 24x7, every TFU schedules their shifts in advance. We work together as a team to provide the best coverage in the twitterverse from the first minute of live feeds through the last.

If you are interested, please email contact.mortystv@gmail.com. Be sure to provide your Morty's TV screen name, your age (must be 18 or older), your time zone and what hours you would be available each week to perform TFU duties. Oh, and you must have live feeds.

Fuskie

Who needs to finalize the Morty's TFU team by next week...

I would be happy to help with the LFU and Twitter (I emailed already) I am signed up for my feeds and ready to go. Thanks!

This year I once again find myself deployed with horrible internet... I am able to watch the flashbacks with some interruption, so fingers crossed that I can watch the feeds! I will be updating as much as I possibly can again this year!!

Archived