BB13 Rumors and Facts

I have a feeling Dani Donato is in the house. If you can follow Dani's twitter. It appears someone is using her twitter for her. The past few tweets don't sound like her. And most of all if you look at how she enters her tweets. Before June 25th she entered her tweets via a Android phone with the offical twitter android app since July 1st she entered her tweets with Tweetcaster for Android. hmmm

and BB11's Natalie used her twitter for the first time in 10 months to say her and Jessie are not going in. If it was really her on her twitter

Dr. Will also sent out a letter saying he and Boogie will not be on. Will said he is retired for reality TV and Boogie has a Food Network show starting.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's tweets after the first 8 went into the house:

@CornerOffice13:

22:44 - Lots of speculation about why only 8 entered. Consensus is more will show up. Final 8 pact?

00:32 - The number of returning duos might shock you.

00:45 - When the first 8 realized others would be coming in Shelly explained previous season's twist. Lawon on a different planet.

00:56 - One of the 8 has already approached multiple people separetly about forming secret alliance, prior to Julie's reveal.

01:00 - Returning duos do not have an unfair advantage. The twist turned their strategy "inside out" too.

Will update thread if s/he tweets again!

**UPDATE**

01:48 - ?/? ?/L K/S K/? ?/A ?/C P/D

(Guesses?)

02:16 - R/B ?/L K/S K/J J/A ?/C P/D

02:26 - The 6 returning were once 8, but 2 from two different teams were evicted in HoH. Essentially splitting those teams for the entire summer.

Account.Now. suspended. because.He.told.the.truth!!!

Found this on another site.. interesting info if true.. not all of the initials are ringing a bell for me..

god i hate when the hg are just referred to by one letter

it gives me a headache trying to figured out which hg are which :animated_bouncy:

R/B ?/L K/S K/J J/A ?/C P/D

R/B- no clue...

?/L- Well we have a lot to go on here... lol

K/S- I have no clue with this one.

K/J- Kaysar and James??? Both Sov alliance? Or Keesha and Jerry?? lol

J/A- Justin and Alison? Jameka and Amber?

?/C- Once again... not too much to go on

P/D- Parker and ??? Parker is the only HG with a name starting with P... and no one in his season had a D for a first name.

I dunno about these initials...

R/B- Rachel/Brendon

?/L- Lawon and 1/2 of one of the duos

K/S- Kalia/Shelly

K/J- Keith/maybe Jeff

J/A- Adam/maybe Jordan (assuming Jeff/Jordan make it, not sure why they wouldn't be together though)

?/C- Cassi and 1/2 of the other duo that didn't make it in completely

P/D- Porche/Dominic

That's my guess..

Lol I didn't either until the only P I could think of was Porche

That makes sooo much more sense. And now that I think about it... AG didnt say the duos are playing the game together... just that we are going to see some duos... makes sense to pair them up with a newbie... unfortunately.

R/B- no clue...

?/L- Well we have a lot to go on here... lol

K/S- I have no clue with this one.

K/J- Kaysar and James??? Both Sov alliance? Or Keesha and Jerry?? lol

J/A- Justin and Alison? Jameka and Amber?

?/C- Once again... not too much to go on

P/D- Parker and ??? Parker is the only HG with a name starting with P... and no one in his season had a D for a first name.

I dunno about these initials...

That person closed her account, if it was suspened it would say "Twitter has suspened the account for ...."

Betting its false info.

If they are bringing back dynamic duo's to work together does that mean our 8 newbies could know one another and also be considered duo's? Not sure it would be fair if they weren't given the same opportunities as the veterans.

Seeing the initials paired up like that makes me wonder if we are about to see seven couples competing for the money.

Thoughts??

I was thinking along the same lines Moxie.

Glad you brought it up.

I hadn't posted about it because I wasn't sure if anyone had already put

that idea out there.

It certainly would make it more interesting.

Maybe the newbies don't know about the really close buddy that would be

revealed on opening night ???

Maybe too much to ask for tho, huh ? :rolleyes:

We're suppose to have all these big surprises on Thursday night and I don't know if all three shockers have been figured out. I hate to tell them but if that is one of the angles (all HG having a partner/buddy in the house) that's already been done and it won't be all that big of a shock, rofl

Pokey, I hadn't seen anybody else post that point but I haven't read every post either. That's why I put it out there, you know, just in case it hadn't. animated_bouncy.gif

But wouldn't there be some info out there if we were able to "pair up" the newbies.. I remember with the partner season everyone had been pretty much figured out and paired up by us internet peeps already.. I am hoping that maybe the duos are not playing together but as individuals..

I would love to see Nicole from BB2 come back too!! I would have voted for her over will.

Loved Nicole would love to see her back...want another "Nicole Meltdown" ...classic BB..is she still married to Jeff the airplane banner heroe? lol!

Loved Nicole would love to see her back...want another "Nicole Meltdown" ...classic BB..is she still married to Jeff the airplane banner heroe? lol!

I am rewatching Season 2 right now, and I love Nicole. I know when it was airing, i didn't like her at all. I liked Hardy, but not her or Will, even though I did want Will to win.

I am rewatching Season 2 right now, and I love Nicole. I know when it was airing, i didn't like her at all. I liked Hardy, but not her or Will, even though I did want Will to win.

I loved Hardy too! What changed that you like her now?? I felt so bad for her during BB2 she really messed up with her hubby!..Will..hot tub...consequence..Airplane Banners from hubby hating on her... Wonder if they are still together

I loved Hardy too! What changed that you like her now?? I felt so bad for her during BB2 she really messed up with her hubby!..Will..hot tub...consequence..Airplane Banners from hubby hating on her... Wonder if they are still together

I don't know what has changed. Maybe the fact that I am no longer 11?? lol. I think it's because I don't mind cussing as much anymore lol. I don't remember the whole hot tub thing, but i'm sure ill see it! lol. I bet they are still together. They had been dating 4 years, married for 3 months and on the "Where Are They Now" segment of BB3, they were still together.

Archived