Lurkers and Hibernators - Come Out! BB 13 Is Finally Here

Message boards and chat rooms can sometimes move along at a fast pace. Everyone miss-spells or typo/goofs all the time. Who cares. We know what you meant, and you know what we meant. No need for corrections, we all move on to the next comment without a poke (to you or ourselves) and how trivial anyway...

Give me a friend that plays the game (chat away kid) without any fear of correctness on every post, over one that needs it, anytime. They are the ones without experience...

Thanks Jedi, slowpoke and camper. If everyone here is as nice as you all, I think I will enjoy discussing the show here. Can't wait for it to start. I think this thread has turned me from a lurker to a poster.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again! It amazes me how many years it's been, and I keep coming back to this site year after year. :)

So excited.. ordered the live feeds today and yes I know its WAY early, but damn does the flashback feature make it worth it!! With the feeds being live 24/7 for the entire summer, there's enough footage on there that I missed while sleeping or at work to last me well until this season starts.

To Morty and the crew, thank you so much for keeping this place going all this time. <3

Hi All!

Just popped in to say HI to some of the old-timers and Newbs as well! Looking forward to a great Summer of BB! I'll echo so many of the other posters with my hope for more drama and less sheep! Voting with the group is not a valid strategy ... well, at least it's not fun for us viewers anyways!

Slainte :cheers:

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker lol. I've watched BB from season 1. Some I have liked some I have not but for some reason I keep watching lol. Anyway I figured I should at least say hi one of these years lol. I mean I've only been coming here since Sept 05 haha and this is my first post :)

I sure hope it's a good season this time around popcorn2.gif

ps. Love the site and all the live updates 2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker lol. I've watched BB from season 1. Some I have liked some I have not but for some reason I keep watching lol. Anyway I figured I should at least say hi one of these years lol. I mean I've only been coming here since Sept 05 haha and this is my first post :)

I sure hope it's a good season this time around popcorn2.gif

ps. Love the site and all the live updates 2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif2thumbsup.gif

Welcome to the board, glad to have you here!

Great to see a lot of 'lurkers' finally taking the plunge to start to post.

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

And of course it's just one of the nicest parts of the BB pre-season to see

Morty's 'regulars' start checking in.

Woo Hoo almost time to see a video of the House and the HG list for '13' :clap:

I started watching on season 2. Found Morty's maybe mid-way through season 3 but didn't sign up until season 4 (I think). I pop in throughout the year and check out comments on other shows as well. I LOVE Morty's!!

Edit....I just went and looked I didn't sign up for a user id until season 8. It seems like it was so much longer ago

Yeahhhhhh lurkers!!!

Just a reminder to all (not just lurkers) that chat is open all year round but we really get going during BB. Come in, sit a spell and enjoy a chat filled summer.

Chat, where we all read/write typoese. (and believe me, I am the Queen of Typoese)

I started watching on season 2. Found Morty's maybe mid-way through season 3 but didn't sign up until season 4 (I think). I pop in throughout the year and check out comments on other shows as well. I LOVE Morty's!!

Edit....I just went and looked I didn't sign up for a user id until season 8. It seems like it was so much longer ago

Your memory is probably NOT playing tricks on you.

We changed message board formats between seasons 5 and 6, and everyone had to re-register.

Good to have you here for so long, and to see you posting!

Bring it on....pumped up for this summer's BB. Mortys makes it so much fun, never thought I get hooked like this. Hi all!!!!

Woohoo - another BB lover! Just wait till you see all the posting that will happen here once BB starts! :D

Well its back to the house for us all,that must mean its about time for Big Brother 13 to start...yahoo

Been watching since season 1,its just addicting....cant wait :-))))) Hello to everyone!

i forgot to add while i registered to morty's during bb6 , i use to lurk and read the homepage during bb5 . funny thing is since i became a member of message board , i stop reading the homepage :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I am a BB hibernator (come out for BB and then disappear again) and I am coming out of my cave for BB13. I am a feedster and you will see me posting in the evenings after I have gotten off work, finished dinner, and kicked the kids off the computer. I usually don't start updating the feeds right away. Not being able to be online as much as I like I don't get to know the HGs very well until after the first few weeks. In other words, I don't post until I have all the names memorized and can post with certainty who is saying what to whom. My pet peave is when live feed updaters post incorrect information. I like to know my facts before I dive in, but that's just me. I'm the kind that will edit the same post over and over so there is just one long string. I'm weird that way.

I can remember the exact moment I got hooked on BB. It was season 2 and it was the incident with Hardy's toothbrush in the toilet bowl that hooked me for life. Ole timers will know exactly what I am talking about.

I don't remember when I first signed up for Morty's. I remember losing my profile at some point and having to sign up again but I am not sure how long I've been a Morty's fan.

This year I hope for NO TWIST. Get back to the basics. Go old school!!!!

Hi All,

Glad to be back for another season of BB. I am definitely a lurker with the rare post here and there. I enjoy all the updates and insights from everyone at Mortys during BB season. Thanks for having me!

Hello!! I am so excited to be here! I am not a lurker....didn't know about this site until this year??? :animated_scratchchin: However, I have been completely hooked on BB since the very 1st season! Yes, watched them all! But, I don't get the live feeds. I don't think I would get a thing done if I had them....lol :popcorn: I do, however, have Showtime & DVR After Dark & watch it the next day, every day! And, of course watch the 3 nights on CBS. So with this & everything here on Morty's & the Chat-room, how can I miss anything?!! :hurray: So, I'm sooooooooo ready for my "Summer Obsession" again & meeting lots & lots of new friends!! Love the site!! :smitten:

P.S. Anyone know where to get a good BB RINGTONE??? :rockon:

Ooooh that's a good question Plain Jane, I hope someone knows where to get a BB ringtone.

Welcome to Morty's! There is lots of reading here, so make yourself at home. :)

Hi!! :animated_wave:

I am a long time member here at Morty's,just not a real avid poster. I do tend to post alot more during BB though.In my opinion, Morty's is the best forum site for BB because it doesn't tolerate the member bashing and plain out ugliness that occurs on several of the other sites.

I will be buying my feeds through Morty's and pitching in with live feed reports and screen caps.

Looking forward to getting to know you new people, and getting reacquainted with the regulars. :party_smilie:

Welcome to All!!!

The BB13 Pre-Season Prediction Challenge is a fun way to get into the mood.

You only have until the announcement of the contestants to place your guesses for Names, Ages, Home States, etc.

The prediction challenge will happen weekly once the games begins but now is a great time to get some bonus points!

If you have not played before it is fun and easy - adds another dimension to the game

Prediction Challenge Link

Archived