Allstars 2- Who would you like to see?

King123

No one likes my celebrity season idea? :unsure:

I frankly don't think it would be possible to find popular (not has-been) celebs willing to take that much time cut off from the world in isolation.

And I have a feeling that if they didn't end up protesting the harsh (for them) conditions in unison, at least half of them would end up leaving by hitting the panic button.

Maybe a "quickie" season of only 2 weeks would work, where every day sees someone evicted. But then production wouldn't have enough time for good editing. Too risky of a production for CBS to take, I would imagine. Ratings, ratings, ratings!

The Celebrity seasons in the UK are shorter than regular BB seasons, so that's probably a given. And some celebs do jump the wall each season, and they are replaced by backup celebs.

But you're right about how CBS would show it; in the UK, BB still gets a nightly highlight show in prime-time, like BBUS had only for season 1. CBS wouldn't give up a half-hour a night for this, unless they did it before Letterman each night, like they do with the Masters highlights.

The UK also follows up their coverage with a snarky BB-centered chat show. Russell Brand made his name hosting an early version of it. But CBS is doing too well to give up their nightly 10PM slot for BB. If only our show was on NBC...

Archived