Do insecure men begrudge Kaysar?

GingerSnaps

Kaysar rocks my world and the world of others on this board. I notice a certain animosity toward Kaysar and the people who appreciate his good looks, calm manner, respectful ways and his intellect.

Do you think these people may be insecure with themselves? I'd like to hear everyones opinions regarding why this may be.

Go Kaysar. You rock my world!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancingfool

I've noticed that many of Kaysar's detractors are homosexual. This has led me to suppose that all Kaysar detractors are closet self-hating homosexuals who are upset by their uncontrollable attraction to him. These people may also have been involved in Iraqi prisoner abuse.

somebody yesterday said kaysar was "not at all sexy"

As far as your question about why some people don't like Kaysar, who knows?

To each his own. As a New Yorker who was intimately involved in the events of 9/11, I really really wanted to like Eric. Alas, I did not. People have their preconceived motivations and desires and for us to try to figure them out through the abyss of the message board face they put on is pure folly.

Well I'm Female and I don't find him Sexy at all. To me, he's just an average looking guy, not ugly, but not hot. Why does this Have to continue over and over how one thinks he's so hot or sexy. We all know how you feel about him.

I am From NY too, what does that have to do with anything? I'm not an Eric fan, I have family who are medics, Firefighters, cops, etc.

OMG people, why the arguing? I am a female, NOT gay in any way. I find Kaysar cute, that's it!!! Mike, sometimes he's HOT, sometimes he's just cute, depends on the pic or the view.

There is nothing wrong with obsessing with someone on tv, does not make them insecure makes them human. My lord some other boards I belong to the people obsess over Johnny Depp. Yes he's good looking but these people think he's hot as a pirate who seems gay or as a weirded out choclatier (however you spell it).

Point is, it happens. And point is, NOT EVERYONE is going to agree with you. (that's a generalization you)

I am not insecure because I fantasize about someone on tv. I am not a lesbian because I don't think Kaysar is hot. I am not from NY but I too wanted to and originally DID like Eric. I have not claimed to be Emily Dickenson so I don't care if you don't think I am.

Every time someone disagrees with the Kaysar Cult Farm' date=' they get insulted or bashed. Bring it on. I didn't say the guy was homely, I said he was average looking. You do know everyone has different tastes in looks and such.

quote']

HEY NOW. Don't be like them. I LOVE the Kaysar team and I don't care that you don't think he's hot cuz neither do I. But do NOT say that if you disagree with all of us you get insulted or bashed because I have never insulted or bashed someone for disagreeing with me.

Kaysar rocks my world and the world of others on this board.  I notice a certain animosity toward Kaysar and the people who appreciate his good looks, calm manner, respectful ways and his intellect.

Do you think these people may be insecure with themselves?  I'd like to hear everyones opinions regarding why this may be.

Go Kaysar.  You rock my world!

Insecure because they don't like Kaysar? I don't know...maybe. I just think Kaysar is getting a lot of attention from the women on this board, Joker's board, RealityBBQ...etc. But only on this board, have I found a huge volume of argumentative posts between his "staunch and tunnel-visioned" supporters and those who are completely myopic in their criticism of Kaysar (for them, he can do NO right).

Why don't some people like Kaysar? Why don't I like Eric? He rubbed me the wrong way and I think Kaysar has rubbed other people the wrong way too. I can appreciate the points made about Kaysar's "king-like" attitude...he did get a swelled head while HOH...but then again so have all the others except for maybe Rachel...but Eric and Maggie...yes they too have been dictatorial and self delusioned with their own grandeur while HOH and beyond. Kaysar has made strategic mistakes, he DOES have a crush on Janelle and perhaps he does not have the underwear washing gene that some people feel is necessary if you are going to be a BB HG. He had to make difficult decisions based on the information people from both sides were telling him while trying to remain loyal to his word. Didn't work out as pretty as he had hoped, I'm sure.

I think there can be some resentment towards men who are as naturally good looking as Kaysar. He's all the more attractive to those inclined to like him because he tries to be respectful of everyone's opinion and polite to a fault (YES THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS IN HIS BEHAVIOR OVER THE LAST THREE WEEKS, KAYSAR IS ONLY HUMAN). He can laugh at himself and be the bigger man when he's been beaten. It's the equivalent of women being catty over a pretty woman like Janelle.

Uhm, I also think that when some prolific posters' tag lines are sooooo pro-Kaysar...uhh, I think it irks the Kaysar "dislikers"....heeeee! But hey, we're all free to have tag lines proclaiming who we support.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

Guest Adam Without His Apple

I'm a guy and I'm not ashamed to call other men good looking or handsome. I'll never understand why women find Kaysar physically attractive, I'll never understand why women adore Ashton Kutcher. Kaysar is a bright man and I appreciate him for that, not because of his looks, or lack thereof (sorry, ladies. i like to tease!) But hey, whatever floats your boat. If I were a woman I'd be drooling over Johnny Depp, but to some they'd find him disgusting.

So.. to each their own! It doesn't mean people are insecure just because they don't share your preferences.

Kaysar rocks my world and the world of others on this board.  I notice a certain animosity toward Kaysar and the people who appreciate his good looks, calm manner, respectful ways and his intellect.

Do you think these people may be insecure with themselves?  I'd like to hear everyones opinions regarding why this may be.

Go Kaysar.  You rock my world!

I think the key words here are "animosity toward kaysar AND the people who appreciate his....."

the thing is.. its one thing to dislike kaysar, go ahead have a ball, i dont care if you like him or not... nobody is trying to make anyone else love the guy.. but when you attack other posters for "kaysar worship" and constantly quote them and say petty things, then it is getting out of hand. There are a lot of people that love eric and as much as I would like to reach through the computer and slap some sense into someone... I realize that everyone has a right to like whomever they want and refrain from any personal attacks..

as a side note: my husband totally does not like kaysar and I know he looks at me like i am an idiot for likeing him... but he REFRAINS himself from saying anything to me that would insult my right to like who ever i want. PS... he doesnt really watch the show, but he seems to think he knows everyone in that house. PSS he said that april's head is in the shape of an alien... and she is scary to look at.

OMG people, why the arguing?  I am a female, NOT gay in any way.  I find Kaysar cute, that's it!!!  Mike, sometimes he's HOT, sometimes he's just cute, depends on the pic or the view.

I think Mike looks like a grown up Bobby Brady!

Guest BaileySue

I suppose I'll be chastized for bringing Maggie into a Kaysar thread but...

I have a friend (male) who claims MAGGIE is the best looking female in the house. This is the first time I've heard anybody claims he's pretty.

Any comments?

I have a friend (male) who claims MAGGIE is the best looking female in the house.  This is the first time I've heard anybody claims he's pretty.

Any comments?

There have been more than one man say she is pretty on this board and I am one of them. I agree that I think she is the best looking female in the house.

Actually I don't think it did go over as almost everyone on here has argued with you.

Not sure what happened to my other posts explaining this--guess they mysteriously disappeared.

I say great comments because why not - everyone's comments are important. I never said it went over well for that matter either...just said I didn't know how it would be taken.

As for arguing...who's arguing with me. I don't see that, I just see people stating their opinions.

I have a friend (male) who claims MAGGIE is the best looking female in the house.  This is the first time I've heard anybody claims he's pretty.

Any comments?

Many people have said she is pretty or find her attractive. When she's made up and dressed nicely she could be as nice looking as anyone. (This goes for all people)

Guest BaileySue
Actually I don't think it did go over as almost everyone on here has argued with you.

Not sure what happened to my other posts explaining this--guess they mysteriously disappeared.

I say great comments because why not - everyone's comments are important. I never said it went over well for that matter either...just said I didn't know how it would be taken.

As for arguing...who's arguing with me. I don't see that, I just see people stating their opinions.

I don't see anybody arguing either. They're simply stating their opinions (differing) which is what discussion boards are all about, right?

Guest WhatUpKaysar!!!

My hubby certainly isn't to keen on how the girls and I get together once a week and titter over Kaysar!!! LOL

That man is hotter than hot and you know what makes him sexy is that he doesn't have a clue how freaking hot he is.

Maggie is my second favorite piece of eye candy in the house behind Jenn, so it isn't too far fetched that she's someone's favorite. Sarah would be the tops if she had a better nose.

Anyway, back to Kaysar. He looked good in some shots and like a camel in others, so he could really go either way (good lookin' or ugly), but I think more people are turned off by how sly he is in everything he does.

Guest somepeople
Anyway, back to Kaysar. He looked good in some shots and like a camel in others, so he could really go either way (good lookin' or ugly), but I think more people are turned off by how sly he is in everything he does.

Sorry for saying this ...but why say camel?.....Do you look good in some pics and a Jack Ass in others?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name