Vegas

LBrandy

Guest 6Borders

Dunno...think it might be kind of a "Brenchel or Bust" show in Vegas. Seems most ppl in the cast this year just wanted to get back to their lives and I don't remember ever seeing a more unenthusiastic cast about after-the-show events.

Maybe they will feel differently after they have been out of the house a few days and CBS/AG hypes them up to go!!!

I wonder how Ragan is taking being around Matt's wife? Everyone knows how Ragan is in love with Matt. :lipsrsealed2:

Let's hope Mrs. Matt doesn't allow Ragan to "mix her drinks" for her. I'm sure Ragan has an wide variety of barbituates, etc. :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

OMG...the interviews were as pitiful as the season/show/finale!!! Was that Utube video really the Vegas party?

My dogs refuse to wear deer antlers for Christmas pics so I don't know why someone at the wrap party/Vegas (in Sept) felt the need to do so other than a painful attempt to attract attention to self (I'm sure there is a support group somewhere)..and what is up with whomever the interviewer was who kept saying things like hot ladies keep bringing Lane and Hay beers and it does not get any better than that???? Seriously, nobody here has a career in front ot a camera!

I would imagine whenever Rachel enters any Vegas club with a live band, the music stops, the spotlight pinpoints on Rachel's ample cleavage and the entire room start singing, "Hello, Rachel" (to the tune of "Hello, Dolly")....Where was Brendon? Probably feeling up some cute waiters in the nearest men's room. :animated_rotfl::party_smilie::food-smiley-005:

I watched the red carpet interviews live last night. They were interesting, but not sooo exciting.

Brendon wore a black shirt that had a turquoise lining to match Rachel's turquoise dress. They also revealed that they'll be taping TWO episodes for the Bold and the Beautiful this week. They'll be playing bartenders...

It was confirmed that Lane made out (if not more) with the girl Carley from RW/RR Fresh Meat, who also happens to be BFFs with Rachel. It was funny, though, b/c the host, Mark Long, asked most people who they would vote out from the party. MANY people, including Lane and Hayden, said they'd kick out both Brendon and Rachel.

The most important thing I learned from watching: girls from Vegas all sound the same.

I watched the red carpet interviews live last night. They were interesting, but not sooo exciting.

Brendon wore a black shirt that had a turquoise lining to match Rachel's turquoise dress. They also revealed that they'll be taping TWO episodes for the Bold and the Beautiful this week. They'll be playing bartenders...

It was confirmed that Lane made out (if not more) with the girl Carley from RW/RR Fresh Meat, who also happens to be BFFs with Rachel. It was funny, though, b/c the host, Mark Long, asked most people who they would vote out from the party. MANY people, including Lane and Hayden, said they'd kick out both Brendon and Rachel.

The most important thing I learned from watching: girls from Vegas all sound the same.

Carley is a hot blond, works as a waitress at Roosters, and is bi-sexual. :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

• 2 weeks later...

If you check the Post BB thread, I posted a RFF link that has ALL the videos and 8 pages worth of photos from Vegas.

PS Lala I also heard that Kristen and Hayden didn't hang out at all because Hayden's mom doesn't like her one bit. Someone asked this to Kristen on twitter and she replied saying it was partially true.

Archived