Finale Live Show

laladoopiedu

Britney and Ragan showed once again that they have no class making faces and talking while it was Brendon and Rachel's time on the show. Britney won AC but we all know how she has to spend it so it's like not winning anything. Sucks for her but if she was a decent person I'd care.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney and Ragan showed once again that they have no class making faces and talking while it was Brendon and Rachel's time on the show. Britney won AC but we all know how she has to spend it so it's like not winning anything. Sucks for her but if she was a decent person I'd care.

Brit had a rental house and probably had insurance on her items so she will be okay .I still think she will have won 25 000.

I've been posting the interviews being done by Missy/Real Player Superpass on the live feeds, posting to the live feed thread. Missy interviewed Britney, who said she hasn't talked with Nick yet. Nick was supposed to be there to tell Britney about the house fire that occured last night at 1:30am. Guessing Britney hadn't been told at the time of the interview...

I think Lane blew it.. he could've easily won the thing.

If he would've just told the truth to Matt about wanting to take Britney and then giving Enzo the answer he wanted then Lane would have easily taken it.

It's a shame his brain can't process that type of stuff fast enough to react. I'm sure it will finally hit him in a couple of days that he choked it.

Anyone else disappointed by the live feed interviews? Did Enzo say why he voted for Hayden over Lane? I just don't feel like I have any more insight to the house. Where can I catch interviews?

Do you have Real Player Superpass? Missy kept saying between interviews, that they would be archiving them to view later.

I'm glad I found this forum! enjoyed hearing all of the opinions even if they were completely opposite of mine! i still love BB and will come back to this board next season :)

I am happy Hayden won! and i thought Enzo was really funny tonight. Do not like Monet, she seems shallow. Lane was a total dud, no doubt his family was cringing when he couldn't answer questions.

I am most shocked that Matt voted for Hayden, I was sure he was gonna vote for Lane.

Britney had AC in her pocket all along. Was annoyed when she kept making faces when julie was asking rachel and brendon questions. is it really any of her business. okay, i could go on and on, but I will spare you!

see u next summer!

As with all the "America Voting" shows, it will never reflect how people really feel because it is multiple voting options. One fan voting 1000 times is still just one fan. I would rather have 10 fans voting one time than 1 fan voting 10 times. But, congrats to Hayden for the big win. And to Lane for the sidekick win. Enzo, you are the best"witty" one of the bunch. Brendon, stick to your plan. If Rachel really wants you, she will come to you. If not, you are better off without. Monet, good try on trying to cover your rant, but the embarassment showed on your face after the clip. I commend you for owning it in the end though. Rachel, Ragan, Brit, I hope you all watch this back and learn. Why make life so negative all the time? Insecurities will eat you alive.

Until next season all. On to Survivor!

OK is it me? or was this the lamest cast since BB1! Even their jury questions were lame!!! What happen to the big questions like what was your boldest move! What did you do behind the scenes to get you here. AND Lane...Have you ever watch BB???? When someone gots you beat on comps like Hayden has...you lie and say I knew when to play and I knew when to sit back and let others take the lead to take the target off my back. I felt like I didnt have to win every challenge, so I took some dives and laid back and worked behind the scenes doing my own little dirty work and lie about some examples. I am glad Hayden won because he did play the better game...but I am not thrill because most of this cast sat on the side lines and wasnt even playing the game...Everyone played with emotions and lost sight of the goal. That is how the bragrade got through...they litterally floated through because everyone was so busy looking at the shehag and Grendel, trying to get them out that they couldnt concetrate on the game Oh and also following what the HOH wanted???? WTF???? I have to give it to Matt and Enzo!!! Matt was sneaky and Enzo's paranoia was putting doubts in Hayden's head which cause Hayden to do the dirty work. I liked Britany so I can see why she won. She is well like! I use to like Ragan but everytime something happens, it is somehow a personal attack on his views on humanity...It is a game...A social game. Matt I am not mad at ya! The wife ordeal was a Johhny FairPlay Move...Big shout outs to Johnny FairPlay.. You may not like him, but he is a part of a sleuth of people who made Suvivor memorable... BRING ON SURVIVOR!!!!!

OK is it me? or was this the lamest cast since BB1! Even their jury questions were lame!!! What happen to the big questions like what was your boldest move! What did you do behind the scenes to get you here. AND Lane...Have you ever watch BB???? When someone gots you beat on comps like Hayden has...you lie and say I knew when to play and I knew when to sit back and let others take the lead to take the target off my back. I felt like I didnt have to win every challenge, so I took some dives and laid back and worked behind the scenes doing my own little dirty work and lie about some examples. I am glad Hayden won because he did play the better game...but I am not thrill because most of this cast sat on the side lines and wasnt even playing the game...Everyone played with emotions and lost sight of the goal. That is how the bragrade got through...they litterally floated through because everyone was so busy looking at the shehag and Grendel, trying to get them out that they couldnt concetrate on the game Oh and also following what the HOH wanted???? WTF???? I have to give it to Matt and Enzo!!! Matt was sneaky and Enzo's paranoia was putting doubts in Hayden's head which cause Hayden to do the dirty work. I liked Britany so I can see why she won. She is well like! I use to like Ragan but everytime something happens, it is somehow a personal attack on his views on humanity...It is a game...A social game. Matt I am not mad at ya! The wife ordeal was a Johhny FairPlay Move...Big shout outs to Johnny FairPlay.. You may not like him, but he is a part of a sleuth of people who made Suvivor memorable... BRING ON SURVIVOR!!!!!

PS to Ragdoll who looked upset last night after she realized her and her man's influence didnt mean squat in the jury house. Lane didnt win and she lost AC!!! Her expression last night showed it all. Monet was put on the spot but she stayed true to herself...In Monet's exit interview..she said she does not appologize...She stayed true to form...She was on the wrong show..she need to be on the Bad Girls Club... As Natalie Nunn would say Bad Girls dont apologize.

Please do not put these people in allstars...Maybe Enzo, Matt and Hayden. Or Brenden w/o ragdoll. He started to show some balls without her...

Who were the friends in the house? Just kidding! LOL!

As for the people who concluded that next year has to be better because nothing could be as worse as this season, that's what most of us said about BB9. This year's Big Brother, Season of Idiots has won the title of worse BB ever as far as I'm concerned!

See ya next year! :animated_wave:

I was happy with how it ended. Even with Britney winning the $25,000.

Does anyone know what day it was in the house last night? I don't remember Julie mentioning it. She probably did but I was starving when it started and was too busy eating my chinese food for the first few minutes.

Guest 6Borders

Well, that was boring and predictable. I am soooo glad it's OVER!!!!!

I am glad Britany won America's Choice and VERY glad Brenchel didn't get it.

Hayden's cocky self-centered "final plea" speech was just as annoying as his initial tape before the show started and I don't like him any better now than I did 3 months ago. He's more impressed with himself than Rachel is with herself (if that's possible). I thought I was going to hurl when he went on and on about how wonderful he is and he deserved to win!!! The moron had to be told 3 times by Julie to come out of the house (anyone else would have busted through that door before she finished the sentence the first time!)

The final HOH was ridiculous...BB really had to work to produce that level of stupidity. The jury questions were completely lame as were the answers. Julie Chen was even working some snarky's to try and add something to it which failed miserably.

The whole season sucked and if not for Morty's I would not have stayed with it. It's unfortunate that Grodner does not take kindly to suggestions or constructive criticism because the fans have lots of good ideas on how to make BB better.

Anyone know where I can find video of the backyard interviews? If so, I'd appreciate if you could reply with

the link. Thank you :-)

Also....would LOVE someone to ask the hard questions. The ones ppl probably won't ask! I'd like to see one of

or all of their faces when their told we all thought this season was the worst and not one thing they did was "the best in bb history"!!

I'm glad Brit won AC. And hardly believe the producers or anyone else who works for the show, would manipulate the AC~$25,000 votes. That would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. If you think that happens, is it safe to say you also believe every other tv show that conducts those types of votes, are fixed? Or is it because the HG that YOU wanted to win...didn't...so now the voting results are fixed or manipulated by the producers. I call BS!! Just saying.......

Archived