Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/11 - 9/14

CeCiMom

I dropped Showtime 2 weeks ago & haven't missed BBAD at all. Dull, dull, dull. What a dreadful year. These yahoos who think they're going to sell everything they own is just sad. This show has turned into, "What money can I make & how famous will I be??" I think AG and TPTB should add to the admonitions:

1. You are not allowed to talk about production

2. You are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions w/other house guests

"You are not allowed to talk about money making ventures or things you're going to sell once you leave the BB house!"

I think the DR peeps build up the hamsters and intentionally make them believe they're participating in a life-changing experience and they'll be BIG reality stars, the longer they stay in the game, the more famous they'll become, blah, blah. And they're all dumb enough to believe it.

I hated this year of BB compared to others, but always enjoy reading the comments, whether I agree with them or not. IMO Ragan started a lot of the crap re: "I hate Brenchel club"...although Brenchel were annoying, he was as bad if not worse than them by obsessing over them long after they had gone. Ironically, in the first couple of weeks I thought Hayden would surely be leaving sooner rather than later. I must admit I do like one trait of his: He never personalized the game like many of the others did. The Brenchel romance was a bit phoney IMO. And sickening. It ruined both their games.

Of course none of us know how we would act/react if we were locked up with a bunch of strangers indefinitely. I would probably be as bad or worse than some of the more offensive HGs. That's why I wouldn't put myself on a show like this.

In some instances, we all enjoy "hating" on the behavior of some of the HGs. Any statements I made were aimed solely at the HG, who puts themself out there to be criticised.

I have BBAD channel only because it's in my satellite package. It was seldom watched by me this year. And not only because I've had an extra busy schedule this year. But this site allowed me to keep up with interesting things that may have happened...rarely, admittedly...this year.

It's unfortunate IMO Lane/Enzo made it to F3. Although I'm sure they are nice guys outside the house. Again, IMO, Enzo seems nicer than Lane but who knows.

My only beef with BB in general this year, and all other years too, is we never find out the reactions of the former HGs once they return to the real world. A follow up show six months later would be very interesting, JMO.

One thing I got sick of re: (D)enzo was that "Meow Meow" crap. If I had a young baby waiting for me I would call myself so and so's dad. JMO.

Next year can only be better but frankly I hope none of this year's hambones are on any All Stars. I hope all you guys have a great year.

BTW, Shipp, Ginger and many, many other posters gave this season as fun as possible.

Lenray. :animated_wave: I agree with everything you said. Most of us did have fun amongst ourselves. I always look forward to that each year. BB was definitely very disappointing this year. However bad it was, we were able to still have some fun and laughs with each other. I'm joining Gingersnaps in hoping for a more enjoyable season next year.

I'm going to miss ya'll but fortunately a year is not that long!

if next season is an allstar season which i think it will be

the boards will for sure lively up :footballhelmet:

for me this was pretty boring season of bb in and out of game :animated_bouncy:

Lenray. :animated_wave: I agree with everything you said. Most of us did have fun amongst ourselves. I always look forward to that each year. BB was definitely very disappointing this year. However bad it was, we were able to still have some fun and laughs with each other. I'm joining Gingersnaps in hoping for a more enjoyable season next year.

I'm going to miss ya'll but fortunately a year is not that long!

Thanks, BBinSavannah...wish I had had more time to spend on the board...It sucks when the boring dullards make it to the end.

One thing I LOVE about BB is in a couple of weeks we'll forget the names of these douchebags...what a blessing. But I always remember you cool posters! :animated_wave:

Archived