Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/11 - 9/14

CeCiMom

Lane and Hayden in the BY tossing the football. Enzo looks on (with a "where did I go wrong" face) from inside the hot tub.

Guest 6Borders

I turned it off last night....only the 2nd time I have turned off and deleted BBAD without watching it. The other time was when Rachel came back into the house...just couldn't watch that for love or money!!!

It's going to be a very boring final 5 days.

I turned it off last night....only the 2nd time I have turned off and deleted BBAD without watching it. The other time was when Rachel came back into the house...just couldn't watch that for love or money!!!

It's going to be a very boring final 5 days.

Wow, you have a lot of fortitude. I turned off the TiVo recording of BBAD after only 3 days, spot checked the rest of the season and never watched more than 15 minutes at one time. Most boring and inane season ever, imo!

Wow, you have a lot of fortitude. I turned off the TiVo recording of BBAD after only 3 days, spot checked the rest of the season and never watched more than 15 minutes at one time. Most boring and inane season ever, imo!

Exactly! I only watched the feeds a little in the beginning and just checked the feeds now and then. I only watched 2 of the BBAD.

Hmmmm, so some hardly watched the feeds so I can understand why all the Twitney love....never saw enough of her evil side.

Not sure how you can dislike other hg if they didn't watch the feeds much. I guess dislikes and likes are based on the TV show and the show edits are never really the true story.

I usually form my own opinion, not by reading board comments.

Hmmmm, so some hardly watched the feeds so I can understand why all the Twitney love....never saw enough of her evil side.

Not sure how you can dislike other hg if they didn't watch the feeds much. I guess dislikes and likes are based on the TV show and the show edits are never really the true story.

I don't LOVE Britney but I think she played the best game of the choices. I never ever base my opinion on board comments.... just sayin

I am sure that Britney was not a saint this summer as there are no saints in Big Brother. I would in no way say she is EVIL. JMO

So from that comment should we assume you watched the feeds or BBAD alot? Personally I don't see that Britney is any worse than Lane, Matt, and most of the others. But that's of course JMHO.

Guest 6Borders

To each his/her own. I've watched enough feeds, BBAD and non-edited stuff to say that I like Brit better than Rachel. Personally I don't understand the Brenchel love anymore than some don't understand the Brit love...again to each their own opinion. I don't love any of these people, I just dislike some more than others.

That being said, I think all the crap on the feeds/BBAD yesterday was just smoke and mirrors from Production to give the fans some spark that things could flip in the house and Enzo might actually be F2. Grodner is desperately trying to put that genie back in the bottle that this will be as predictable as every other week in the BB House and probably go down in history as the most boring final week in 12 seasons of Big Brother. I am sure there is some serious rah-rah for Enzo to campaign and stop his pity party and some seriously contrived suggestions to Lane and Hayden to keep things interesting.

Lane said he'd be 2nd place to either Hay or Enzo, so why would Enzo actually believe that either Lane or Hay would take him?

question: is it common for BB HGs to talk about "doing gigs" after the show? I missed several seasons being out of the country several years. But the talk from these guys, enzo saying he's going to quit his job to travel around doing gigs, and hayden talks about doing clubs - I don't get it. Is this embarrassing as I cringe when I hear it or does this really happen with the BB HGs after the show? I recall last season when nat-the-rat mentioned it as well. But have heard/read little about her since the finale.

I mean, I'm a BB fan and like to have fun, but the idea of going to a club to see any of the three I just mentioned would repulse me. Not sure if it's just me.

Guest 6Borders

Mostly these morons are just completely clueless, no matter how much they have watched BB, and think that all America loves them, wants to be their BFF and will pay money to see/talk to them. They think they are "big reality stars" and everyone is going to want to "hook them up", give them stuff, date them, etc. It's really pretty pathetic.

They will be "hometown heros" for a while and then they will probably go back to their lives and pretty much fade away into the real world.

I don't really follow them outside of the house after the game because I personally never want to see any of them again (that's just me). Diane got some extra work after her season and pretty much found out the life of an extra is not very glamorous (I only know this because I have a friend who is a set-dec in Hollywood), and I think Evil Dick got some show or produced his own or something. Jeff is the only one to really do much that I know of and I don't know if that is CBS sponsored or not (or if it's even on a TV channel anyone has ever heard of).

I personally think BB gives them something in their contract that if they do well or are Amer's favs to love or hate that they may be offered other reality shows, since several have been on Amazing Race, or the possibility of All Stars. I'm sure some of the die-hard super fans can fill you in better tho.

question: is it common for BB HGs to talk about "doing gigs" after the show? I missed several seasons being out of the country several years. But the talk from these guys, enzo saying he's going to quit his job to travel around doing gigs, and hayden talks about doing clubs - I don't get it. Is this embarrassing as I cringe when I hear it or does this really happen with the BB HGs after the show? I recall last season when nat-the-rat mentioned it as well. But have heard/read little about her since the finale.

I mean, I'm a BB fan and like to have fun, but the idea of going to a club to see any of the three I just mentioned would repulse me. Not sure if it's just me.

Since I've basically stopped watching the feeds and BBAD, and only occassionally catch CBS I suppose I can't comment on the house happenings. But, I do have an opinion, as is my right, having followed the first 3/4 of BB.... It stinks. The house guests stink, the competitions stink, production stinks. I don't care who wins what, or what happens to any of them after this dismal season is over, finally. It was a waste of time and a waste of $$.

It's time BB pulled the plug on this program, unless they can come up with bigger and better EVERYTHING, which I seriously doubt.

Someone said (I think it was Hayden) that a previous HG told them that they would have about three months to cash in on their fame as BB "stars". They will be famous in their hometowns. Lane will find more women willing to bed him so he can play the 8 second game. Enzo will be the main event at the local car dealers tent sales.

So from that comment should we assume you watched the feeds or BBAD alot? Personally I don't see that Britney is any worse than Lane, Matt, and most of the others. But that's of course JMHO.

Sorry to disappoint you, but no I don't sit around watching feeds all day and eating bon bons, I have a job and other things.

My point is and I'm sure you got it but won't acknowledge that my comment made perfect sense to those who said they hardly watch and/or have watched 3 times. Of course one can base opinions just from watching the tv show, but it's more likely that those who watch BBAD/Feeds see more. Hence, my comment that the real nasty Bitchney never really shows on the tv show.

Sorry to disappoint you, but no I don't sit around watching feeds all day and eating bon bons, I have a job and other things.

My point is and I'm sure you got it but won't acknowledge that my comment made perfect sense to those who said they hardly watch and/or have watched 3 times. Of course one can base opinions just from watching the tv show, but it's more likely that those who watch BBAD/Feeds see more. Hence, my comment that the real nasty Bitchney never really shows on the tv show.

Ditto. And Bitchney, the self absorbed, self mulitating (pick, chew, scratch) is one of the reasons I don't watch anymore. Boring mean spirited, entitled, spoiled brat. Oh, I forgot - wobbly eyes.

Someone said (I think it was Hayden) that a previous HG told them that they would have about three months to cash in on their fame as BB "stars". They will be famous in their hometowns. Lane will find more women willing to bed him so he can play the 8 second game. Enzo will be the main event at the local car dealers tent sales.

re: Enzo, omg, I feel so guilty for laughing at that remark! But yeah, I kind of got that impression as well. I'm trying to imagine how much of a rude awakening this will be for them to find out how mediocre they all really are. Humility is supposed to be good for growth though - if it doesn't send you over the edge.

I agree about the selling of the junk on ebay and recall nat tried to sell her funky k-mart bball shorts. If memory serves, she got nothing from it.

If Enzo tries to sell his penguin outfit, I'll be shocked if someone buys it - watching him sweat in it for days. ugh. And it didn't even look cool like the banana man's costume. Don't recall the guy's name in the banana suit but he was my favorite from last season.

I've never liked the way they edit this show. When you do watch the live feeds you see a whole lot more house events which NEVER make the TV show.

I also form my own opinions but respect other people's right to have their own and state them in posts. I think that's what being part of a message board is all about.

That being said, I NEVER cared for Britney, Monet or Ragan. Ragan was the epitome of a first class bully. The TV show turned him into a victim which is absolutely a lie IMO. One of my best friends is a gay man and he's also a fan of BB. He hates the gay people they put in that house. They're usually too flamboyant or just down right mean.

Back during the first week of BB the majority of the HG turned on Rachel and Brendon because it was easy for Britney and Ragan to convince all their other roommates the two of them were the devil and needed to be removed from that house. I can't begin to imagine how difficult that would be. Rachel and Brendon had the deck stacked against them from the word go. Granted, Rachel brought some things on herself because she was such an A personality and came out fighting whenever she felt she was being back into a corner. I would have done the same thing under the circumstances.

I think it's unfair how TPTB turned Ragan into the victim of Rachel's attacks. He was the one who started it but he never accepted any of the blame for the turmoil. IMO that sux. Period.

I was completely turned off by Britney and Monet thanks to the countless hours we had to listen to the two of them on the live feeds constantly putting down every person in that house. And the pathetic part is it was no game talk. It was simply two pathetic women knocking down the people around them in order to feel good about themselves. They both have no clue the image they gave the fans on the live feed. All that negativity will come back on them in spades if they don't change their attitudes. It's all about karma, baby.

I hated this year of BB compared to others, but always enjoy reading the comments, whether I agree with them or not. IMO Ragan started a lot of the crap re: "I hate Brenchel club"...although Brenchel were annoying, he was as bad if not worse than them by obsessing over them long after they had gone. Ironically, in the first couple of weeks I thought Hayden would surely be leaving sooner rather than later. I must admit I do like one trait of his: He never personalized the game like many of the others did. The Brenchel romance was a bit phoney IMO. And sickening. It ruined both their games.

Of course none of us know how we would act/react if we were locked up with a bunch of strangers indefinitely. I would probably be as bad or worse than some of the more offensive HGs. That's why I wouldn't put myself on a show like this.

In some instances, we all enjoy "hating" on the behavior of some of the HGs. Any statements I made were aimed solely at the HG, who puts themself out there to be criticised.

I have BBAD channel only because it's in my satellite package. It was seldom watched by me this year. And not only because I've had an extra busy schedule this year. But this site allowed me to keep up with interesting things that may have happened...rarely, admittedly...this year.

It's unfortunate IMO Lane/Enzo made it to F3. Although I'm sure they are nice guys outside the house. Again, IMO, Enzo seems nicer than Lane but who knows.

My only beef with BB in general this year, and all other years too, is we never find out the reactions of the former HGs once they return to the real world. A follow up show six months later would be very interesting, JMO.

One thing I got sick of re: (D)enzo was that "Meow Meow" crap. If I had a young baby waiting for me I would call myself so and so's dad. JMO.

Next year can only be better but frankly I hope none of this year's hambones are on any All Stars. I hope all you guys have a great year.

BTW, Shipp, Ginger and many, many other posters gave this season as fun as possible.

Ditto. And Bitchney, the self absorbed, self mulitating (pick, chew, scratch) is one of the reasons I don't watch anymore. Boring mean spirited, entitled, spoiled brat. Oh, I forgot - wobbly eyes.

The picking, chewing and scratching drove me nuts LOL! :animated_shocking:

ITA with your description of Brit.

Guest 6Borders

Interesting last night on BBAD..all were in bed by 10BBT and clearly waiting desperately for Showtime to end (I'm sure they have been told they need to stay up and make whatever feeble attempt at being alive and moving for any viewers who still happen to be paying attention)so there was actually a conversation going on.

It's obvious (at least to me) that Team Grodner & The Dancing DiaryRoom Rockettes have done some serious numbers on the boys..possibly just told them to keep ppl interested or maybe they actually have them thinking!!!. The fans may have given up on Enzo, but it seems Grodner has thrown him the Big Brother Life Buoy in a last ditch attempt to save her sinking show and give us (those who have not gone comatose and slid under the tv table that is) a reason to believe that the final two is still up in the air.

I dunno...Lane said in DR it was time for him to start playing the game and quit acting like a moron (well, ok, I added "moron"). I think Lane is just giving Enzo what he wants to hear and F2 is still going to be Lane and Hayden...anyone else???

I hated this year of BB compared to others, but always enjoy reading the comments, whether I agree with them or not. IMO Ragan started a lot of the crap re: "I hate Brenchel club"...although Brenchel were annoying, he was as bad if not worse than them by obsessing over them long after they had gone. Ironically, in the first couple of weeks I thought Hayden would surely be leaving sooner rather than later. I must admit I do like one trait of his: He never personalized the game like many of the others did. The Brenchel romance was a bit phoney IMO. And sickening. It ruined both their games.

Of course none of us know how we would act/react if we were locked up with a bunch of strangers indefinitely. I would probably be as bad or worse than some of the more offensive HGs. That's why I wouldn't put myself on a show like this.

In some instances, we all enjoy "hating" on the behavior of some of the HGs. Any statements I made were aimed solely at the HG, who puts themself out there to be criticised.

I have BBAD channel only because it's in my satellite package. It was seldom watched by me this year. And not only because I've had an extra busy schedule this year. But this site allowed me to keep up with interesting things that may have happened...rarely, admittedly...this year.

It's unfortunate IMO Lane/Enzo made it to F3. Although I'm sure they are nice guys outside the house. Again, IMO, Enzo seems nicer than Lane but who knows.

My only beef with BB in general this year, and all other years too, is we never find out the reactions of the former HGs once they return to the real world. A follow up show six months later would be very interesting, JMO.

One thing I got sick of re: (D)enzo was that "Meow Meow" crap. If I had a young baby waiting for me I would call myself so and so's dad. JMO.

Next year can only be better but frankly I hope none of this year's hambones are on any All Stars. I hope all you guys have a great year.

BTW, Shipp, Ginger and many, many other posters gave this season as fun as possible.

Lenray, as always it's been a pleasure!

Here's to a more enjoyable season next year.

Cheers! :food-smiley-005:

Archived