America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

voted for Brit..ack her knowledge of the game...brendon made a huge mistake with his showmance as Rachel is so nasty...he did not adhere to the man rule that the little head should not rule the gig head lol

big head not gig head sorry for the typo lol

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't we all just vote for Matt?! ;)

I thought about it but he has too many haters about his "big lie". The only one that has a chance against the big dummy Brendon is Britney.

I thought about it but he has too many haters about his "big lie". The only one that has a chance against the big dummy Brendon is Britney.

That's exactly why I voted for Britney and not Matt. I don't give two cents what people lie about. Matt was a gamer for sure but Britney is the only one that can beat Brendon. :inquisitive:

The reason I hope Britney wins is she showed class when she was evicted. She accepted the fact that she lost fair and square and moved on. She does not think she will be famous like the other 3 bimbos. In fact, she tried to tell Enzo not to get his hopes up to high - that no one ever really made it big after BB.

She also showed class when she was handcuffed to Brenden. She put up a lot with him and did not ever complain. Even Brenden said that none of the other houseguests would have ever handled it as well. Go Brit ... I hope you get the money! Can't wait to see Enzo and Rachel's faces when she does!

Even though I voted for Britney I don't think she is classy. Brendon was classless himself and if you didn't catch what I mean by that you must of been watching another feed. It comes down to either him or Britney though since the majority seem to be voting for one or the other. Britney did outlast him in the game and she never tried to be voted out. I have a serious dislike for anyone who goes onto BB and then tries to be voted out. Too many people tried out for that spot and he was so willing to give it up for a girl he had just met. That's not romantic...that's pathetic. That's it though...I have no other reason to vote for Britney. She's kinda pathetic herself but then again most of the cast was too. :sadwalk:

Well, I really don't see why one need's to explain what redeeming qualities they see in their fav but here goes:

Brendon, in my opinion was the kindest person in that house by far. Acted with class when DPOV was used, acted with class when he was evicted (laughing and joking with the others on his way out the door even though they treated him like shit) and basically tried to make the most of his bad situation. He fought in challenges to win unlike alot of bozo's this season who threw comps. He is a kind, decent person.

Britney, would never get my vote, she was a complete bitch all season and basically ensured the Brigade final three by putting up Matt, she made a huge mistake there. She already won 10K which she doesn't deserve so I would not give her 25K.

Couldn't agree with you more. Well said.

OMG poor poor Rachel :animated_rotfl:

Rachel doesn't care!

Rachel, "The highest form of flattery is totally making fun of someone!"

She deludes and drinks, Britney bitches and itches, we all cope in different ways.

(I just ate a cookie and voted for Britney for AC. What are YOU doing?) :)

Rachel doesn't care!

"The highest form of flattery is totally making fun of someone!"

She deludes and drinks, Britney bitches and itches, we all cope in different ways.

(I just ate a cookie and voted for Britney for AC. What are YOU doing?) :)

Her mom told her that every day when she came home from school. And mom wouldn't lie. :food-smiley-005:

(Just got home from babysitting my grandson who is the cutest, smartest boy ever and I will tell him that every day. Grandma wouldn't lie.)

(Just got home from babysitting my grandson who is the cutest, smartest boy ever and I will tell him that every day. Grandma wouldn't lie.)

That's awesome! You're blessed! And who knew Bill the Cat was a grandma, haha. Good for you!

Brendon would most likely have gotten my vote if he hadn't hooked up with Rachel. Considering the possibility that a good number of other voters might feel the same way, I will really be shocked if Britney doesn't win.

If you cast a vote for Brendon, you might as well just hand the check over to Rachel. I doubt the boy will see a cent of the money. That would be a real travesty of what America's Choice is really about.

Hasn't BB been really cheap this season with extras? I'm finding it hard to remember from last season but in other seasons there were cars won (someone won their choice of old muscle cars, I think) and Maggie won two mo-peds. We had votes for HGs and they were able to leave the house for some excursion like the awards show or get a phone call. This year they didn't even do the thing where they get new clothes. This season just seems lacking in every way. Not only were the cast the most boring but the sabotuer twist was a failure from day one. The comps were boring and seemed to me to be dumbed down for this cast.

Guest 6Borders

Voting question: is that 10 times a day, 10 times from the same cell or IP during the voting period or does anyone know?

I am going to keep voting Brit. Enzo totally lost any votes I would have given him after his treatment of Brit about his precious Bra-Gade and his eating cheating when he was a Have-Not. I seriously hope that loses AC for him.

I cant understand all this love for Britney? I mean, REALLY? The mean girl, the girl that represented the worst kind of bully behavior, the girl that took TALKING BEHIND ONES BACK TO ANOTHER LEVEL is getting your vote? What a sad commentary for America. She talked 24/7 about each evicted houseguest AFTER THEY LEFT but never had the guts to tell any of them to their faces how she really felt? I'm thinking I must have been watching a different show than the rest of you. I just dont understand the arguments here in her favor.

I cant understand all this love for Britney? I mean, REALLY? The mean girl, the girl that represented the worst kind of bully behavior, the girl that took TALKING BEHIND ONES BACK TO ANOTHER LEVEL is getting your vote? What a sad commentary for America. She talked 24/7 about each evicted houseguest AFTER THEY LEFT but never had the guts to tell any of them to their faces how she really felt? I'm thinking I must have been watching a different show than the rest of you. I just dont understand the arguments here in her favor.

wha? Bully behavior? I thought she was entertaining. :sneaky:

I am basing my vote on the person in the running that I think played the best GAME. :dance2:

wha? Bully behavior? I thought she was entertaining. :sneaky:

I am basing my vote on the person in the running that I think played the best GAME. :dance2:

Yeah, she was a bully. Britney's hatred and behavior towards Brendon and Rachel was off the charts. Why? Brenchel simply annoyed everyone else. Britney never showed the courage to stand up to either of them but talked about them 24/7 when they were out of the house. She was all charm when the show was filming but on the feeds she was a snake. I pulled the definition of Serial Bully from a google search. See below.

The serial bully:

often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic attention-seeking need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others; the bully sees nothing wrong with their behavior and chooses to remain oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen and how they are seen by others

displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to value, praise and acknowledge others, their achievements, or their existence

is possessed of an exceptional verbal facility and will outmanoeuvre most people in verbal interaction, especially at times of conflict

has a Jekyll and Hyde nature - is vile, vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target of the serial bully's aggression sees both sides; whilst the Jekyll side is described as "charming" and convincing enough to deceive personnel, management and a tribunal, the Hyde side is frequently described as "evil"; Hyde is the real person, Jekyll is an act

uses excessive charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present (charm can be used to deceive as well as to cover for lack of empathy)

undermines and destroys anyone who the bully perceives to be an adversary, a potential threat, or who can see through the bully's mask (Brendon and Rachel)

is glib, shallow and superficial with plenty of fine words and lots of form - but there's no substance

relies on mimicry, repetition and regurgitation to convince others that he or she is both a "normal" human being and a tough dynamic manager, as in extolling the virtues of the latest management fads and pouring forth the accompanying jargon (She regurgitated the Brendon fight at least 2 dozen times to anyone that would listen)

is emotionally retarded with an arrested level of emotional development; whilst language and intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the bully displays the emotional age of a five-year-old (How many times did she act like a spoiled child when she didnt get what SHE wanted?)

is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity, a superior sense of entitlement and sense of invulnerability and untouchability

has a deep-seated contempt of clients in contrast to his or her professed compassion (Her response to not being final 3 fits here. She couldnt believe SHE had spent 3 months in the house and was now going to be evicted because she left her family and fiance for the summer! How did she think the others felt when they too had to go to the jury house?)

is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account

gains gratification from denying people what they are entitled to

is highly manipulative, especially of people's perceptions and emotions (eg guilt)

poisons peoples' minds by manipulating their perceptions

is arrogant, haughty, high-handed, and a know-all

I would like the "who cares" option too, but while I'm here I will say that it's funny that people have to justify why they would vote for their favorites. Just vote for them if you like them. To say not to give it to someone because they will share it doesn't make sense to me because whoever wins the money in the end we really have no idea what they'll do with it.

$25,000 turns out to be maybe half if they're lucky and then half of that if split with someone, so it's really not all that much anyway.

Reading about all the voting, I guess there are a lot of tired fingers here. lmao

Yeah, she was a bully. Britney's hatred and behavior towards Brendon and Rachel was off the charts. Why? Brenchel simply annoyed everyone else. Britney never showed the courage to stand up to either of them but talked about them 24/7 when they were out of the house. She was all charm when the show was filming but on the feeds she was a snake. I pulled the definition of Serial Bully from a google search. See below.

I really don't CARE about Brendon and Rachel. I am not basing my opinion on emotion. I am basing it on who I think played the best game. But ya.... I liked Britney. I liked her witty humor. She was there to play the game from day one.

Archived