America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney earned it. She went from being on the block very early with Monet and winning the POV to get herself off. She was good at comps and managed to work her way to the final4 and not be the target. She played the best game of everyone. I thought about picking Matt but I think that Britney played a smarter game.

Yeah, so 'smart' that she is OUT! lol

Brendon!!

so many on the chat with tonight's episode seemed to be for brit. Seems her sadness won them over so much that they forget that she laughs at homeless people and makes fun of people's appearance(msp?) for sport. This is the primary reason I wouldn't vote for her. Where Brendon has been out of the spotlight lately, he's the one I'm voting for because of his courage in the face of all the bully-behavior. He turned things around and showed true humility and still kept himself together.

btw, I wonder if we can vote repetetively on the cbs site if the repeated votes count. I hope so coz I voted more than once for him.

GO BRENDON!

I picked Rachel. Yes she was one of the most annoying houseguests ever to be on Big Brother, but she was the only one the entire season who felt like bringing the drama into the house. Thank goodness for her or else this entire season would have been a snoozefest. At least the first half was filled with classic Rachel moments.

"Floaters grab a life vest!" :animated_rotfl:

so many on the chat with tonight's episode seemed to be for brit. Seems her sadness won them over so much that they forget that she laughs at homeless people and makes fun of people's appearance(msp?) for sport. This is the primary reason I wouldn't vote for her. Where Brendon has been out of the spotlight lately, he's the one I'm voting for because of his courage in the face of all the bully-behavior. He turned things around and showed true humility and still kept himself together.

btw, I wonder if we can vote repetetively on the cbs site if the repeated votes count. I hope so coz I voted more than once for him.

GO BRENDON!

You can vote up to 10 times on CBS site, at least you could in past years.

I'm not gonna waste my time on voting......

None of these people deserve it!

jmho!

Ok.....if I did vote I might vote for Brendon because he fought the hardest to stay in the house and got pretty far considering he was doomed from the beginning when he hooked up with the "Big Old Fake Redheaded Ho-Bag"!

jmho!

Absolutely Brendon. Every single person in the house was against him and yet he kept going. He never broke his word to anyone--not once. He kept Britney off the block because she swore she would keep him safe the next week, and she betrayed him, and laughed about how stupid he was to believe her. He played with honor and skill. What more can we ask for?

Brendon, by a mile.

Brendon he played the game and was a target since day one and stayed in and would still be there if it wasn't for the double. I also want the other hg's to see he was not hated like Bitchney thinks he was but she was.

I'm all for the [self-proclaimed] Diabolical Super-Genius winning... In fact, I am voting for Matty all night! ;)

seriously, he was just the only one I honestly cared for...oddly

I guess I am a sucker for the creeps in footie pajamas :lipsrsealed2:

I know Britney got played by Hayden and Enzo, but I don't think she was all the way played by Lane. She stuck with Lane and knew he had her back and she was not wrong about that. I still don't know why she did not think they had a true alliance, or why anyone did not think that, but we are out here and they are in there. Anyways, I would never vote for Brendon or Rachel, just did not like either one. Brendon might use the money for some high-tech stalking devices and I just could not live with that. Rachel, I would hate to even think what she would use it on, but my guess would be Botox and Tequila. Britney might need the cash to put a down payment on another place to live, so because I like her anyways, she gets my vote. No mention of Nick in her exit/eviction speech. Very telling.

I really don't get the Brendon played a good game. He tried really hard to get voted out and save his Queen. I don't see that as playing a good game. The only reason he stepped up a little was because he didn't want his Las Vegas sweetie to get mad at him. The comps were made for him to win also so not like he really played well.

My vote goes for Britney. She played a very good game and played to win from day one. The Christmas Tree comp was not hers to win with her short fingers and long fingernails. (you can't grip with fingernails)

I really don't get the Brendon played a good game. He tried really hard to get voted out and save his Queen. I don't see that as playing a good game. The only reason he stepped up a little was because he didn't want his Las Vegas sweetie to get mad at him. The comps were made for him to win also so not like he really played well.

My vote goes for Britney. She played a very good game and played to win from day one. The Christmas Tree comp was not hers to win with her short fingers and long fingernails. (you can't grip with fingernails)

I totally agree. Voted for Britney too, she fought her butt off in the game. Had she won the last POV or HOH she could've been final 2.

Did everyone else forget about the 1)grossness of Brenchel and 2)Brendon ASKED TO BE VOTED OUT of the house... he wanted Rachel to stay not him? Terrible gameplay imo.

I'm probably not going to give anyone a vote...but if I do it will not be for Brendon or Britney. Brendon is a pathetic excuse for a man. Britney was cruel and not as smart as she thought she was. Putting up Matt was one of the dumbest moves I have ever seen and for her to not foresee the outcome just proves how dumb she was. I very much dislike them both. I don't believe the Brigade was some big super secret alliance that will go down in BB history as the greatest alliance ever. I just think the rest of the house was too dumb to pick up on them. In any other season they would not have lasted. I think for the most part the Brigade made this season SUCK!!! Thanks to them the SUPER DOOPER BIG TWIST of the year was over the first week. Jerks!!!

Thought about voting for Matt b/c he was the only in the Brigade with the balls to play and I don't give a crap about his silly lie....BUT he was part of the brigade so he lost my vote. Thought about Ragan but he has $20,000 and that's enough. Rachel will never get my vote....HO!! Never Kathy. Never anyone in the brigade. Don't care for anyone before jury....so I am back to not voting.

My only hope is...since someone has to win I sure hope it is not a brigade member.

Archived