America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

I haven't been on the CBS site so much this year. (commercials) I get most of my info from SurvivorSucks and some from Hamsterwatch and Jokers. Survivorsucks has a constant "popularity poll" thread and puts new info every week-very steadily!

Glad to see you're voting for Brendon-I think that he really doesn't have a mean bone in his body! :animated_bouncy:

And ragan with 20K? HA, yeah, you're right-good enough for the one or two things he did-hee

Thanks so much! I knew about Jokers but hadn't heard of Survivor Sucks or Hamsterwatch, gonna check them out now! :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I'm ALL for that but Grodener won't give us that category and she's gonna pick who she wants anyway!!!!

Hey lets split it between the 3-J's (Jeff, Jordan and Jessie). They "participated" in Big Brother 12 and played the game just as well as these other morons). Jeff/Jordan deserve something for Brendon's "bowling booomerang" and giving something to Jessie (can't even believe I'm going there which shows how bad this season really was) would just piss off all the HG's - lol!!!

I think we should seriously consider showing

BB how we feel about this season

and NOT VOTE for AC

The jury has to Vote but WE Don

I've stated my case in a previous post, but when Brendon was down he pulled himself up. You can know the true character of a person with what they do when all the shots are against them. He played it well, unlike many others who chose to wallow in self-pity hoping for someone else to pick them up.

I've stated my case in a previous post, but when Brendon was down he pulled himself up. You can know the true character of a person with what they do when all the shots are against them. He played it well, unlike many others who chose to wallow in self-pity hoping for someone else to pick them up.

ITA!

100% Brendon! :party_smilie:

I might have voted for Brendon, except for the fact he actually wanted people to vote him out. When a houseguest does that, they're out of the running.

Well I can kind of agree with you there, but my only other option besides Brendon is Rachel, and I don't think she will win it, so I'd rather give it to him, who has a chance of winning it

Brendon, him winning and the look on their faces will 100% be the only saving grace of the season. Please let this happen.

Brendon's not going to win. Editing is what determines who wins, and Britney was pure gold from a producer standpoint both inside and outside the DR. Haters better prepare.

\\

I want anybody but, Enzo, to win.he cheated his way to final 3 with no punishments like Jeff got last year when he put gator ade in his mouth and spit it out when he was told no he couldn't have it they put him on extra day of slop..and Kristen had to wear Mrs Ropers wig even when she was getting voted off... Eating while on havenot not wearing the whole penguin suit and being overly rough in pushing Ragan in the pOV. he also spent to much time playing with himself on TV..MeowMeow (pu**y Pu**y) and the way he spoke to and abotu Brit was incalled for calling her the C word how would he like it if someone called his daughter that when she gets older.

i am sure his wife and family is so proud of him..lol.. not even knowing what a cup or teaspoon is..lmao..

Brendon's not going to win. Editing is what determines who wins, and Britney was pure gold from a producer standpoint both inside and outside the DR. Haters better prepare.

Oh I agree with you, I think she wins just because of the bullcrap editing but I will vote as many times as possible for Brendon.

Brendon is long forgotten. I myself will never forget when he cried under the covers when he was on the block. I will never forget how many times he told a Las Vegas Hooker how much he loved her. He was there for comic relief but as far as America's Choice. NO WAY!

I'm ALL for that but Grodener won't give us that category and she's gonna pick who she wants anyway!!!!

Hey lets split it between the 3-J's (Jeff, Jordan and Jessie). They "participated" in Big Brother 12 and played the game just as well as these other morons). Jeff/Jordan deserve something for Brendon's "bowling booomerang" and giving something to Jessie (can't even believe I'm going there which shows how bad this season really was) would just piss off all the HG's - lol!!!

You and I agree, I wanted to nominate "none of em" or Jordan/Jeff in an earlier post. Didn't include Jessie, his ego issues are already out of control. :animated_rotfl:

Anyone but Enzo, Rachel or Brendon.

Archived