America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

I wouldn't vote for Matt coz he used the most powerful veto on such a low level player as Kathy. His actions were cheap and nothing extra ordinary about it, since he is a genius I would expect more. Also, I didn't care for his ego when he thought he was on top. I also didn't like the way he screwed his faithful friend Ragan, and though the lie about his wife is over blown, it was low. There's really nothing noble or deserving about matt that I see. If he were to win AC, he will look holier than thou and would play it to the hilt. I hate people like that.

LOL, yes his putting up Kathy was a real bold move.

yes, exactly. He went for the weakest person in the house. How bold. What a joke!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Enzo it's him all the way!!!! I will vote for Annie I honestly cannot stand watching big brother anymore this season. I am watching bbad and if I have to listen to Enzo talk about bb history for the 2 weeks I will quit early. One good thing the minute this fiasco is over survivor starts

Gosh, wish we could vote someone from another season as America's Choice. :sleep1:

Would love to hear Julie announce that no votes were received and the money would roll over to the next season. fix them all.

If Enzo somehow wins I will lose faith in my fellow BB viewers. Have none of these HG's learned from past seasons that telling America

you deserve to win is not a winning strategy! Would have voted for Matt had it not been for the lie but he did hustle better than most of them.

If I vote I'll choose Ragan. He did finally figure out the Brigade, and is a good guy but still needs a lot of growing up to do considering the over the top Brenchel talk. He believes in treating people with respect, and does until they give him a reason not to. He felt as though he was bullied by Brenchel and overreacted to their ways, which made him look horrible. But I think he did start to respect Brenden when Rachel left, he had a true friendship with Matt/Brit, and I think will deserve it after he finds out about Matt's lie. He will have horrible trust issues after this show, plus he really needs the cash.

I know at this point, regardless of what these three losers think. They will not get my vote for AP.!

Listening to them in HOH, it disgusted me to watch them spout about them making BB History.

Enzo the best Social Player...What A JOKE

Hyden winning challenges...Yes he did when most of the house guest were gone...Laugh!..

Lane, who did nothing, just lying to a young girl..... :lipsrsealed2:

What a joke these guys are....Totally TOOLS! yep and that is being kind to them!!!!!

LOL, yes his putting up Kathy was a real bold move.

He had the chance to take out a big player but had the balls to keep them and take out a floater. That is bold. Think outside the box. Matt gets my vote.

Even though Enzo is my favorite he doesn't need the money with his family's buildings, maids, and even a driver. I am trying to find out who would need it the most so I can vote that way. We can really give the money to someone who is struggling to have a chance at a better life! :animated_bouncy:

Even though Enzo is my favorite he doesn't need the money with his family's buildings, maids, and even a driver. I am trying to find out who would need it the most so I can vote that way. We can really give the money to someone who is struggling to have a chance at a better life! :animated_bouncy:

How about Kathy? Smokes are expensive. :jollyroger:

Guest 6Borders

I just can't vote for Brendon because he will spend the money foolishly on Rachel's tequila and sequins.

I can't vote for Rachel cos I think she is a disgusting person and she can make all the money she wants with her

self-proclaimed "hot body and great ass" and $2000 weekends.

Hayden is just a big dufus who only won stuff because everyone else sucked so bad. He'd blow it all at Steamboat Springs anyway. Plus he won money and a trip!!!

No way Enzo is getting my vote. Irregardless of whether he needs it or not he has shown himself to be a disgusting human being and not only a sore loser but a nasty winner who picks on ppl when they are down and takes pleasure in it.

Annie, Andrew & Monet: no...they didn't go anything in the game, ditto Kristen.

Matt; definitely NO WAY (and if you think his lie was over-blown go check out what the Melorheostosis Society has to say about it and watch a few of their videos and then tell me if was over-blown to "exploit" - Matt's own word - this disease for personal gain!)

Lane was in the running until last night

Ragan: Maybe. He needs it to pay off student loans and loves his dog. I'll have to see how he feels about Matt first.

Britany: maybe...depends on who are left in the final two. If Enzo goes next week, Brit gets my vote.

Bottom line: I would vote for any of them who signed an agreement to use the money and go get some professional help!!!

I know at this point, regardless of what these three losers think. They will not get my vote for AP.!

Listening to them in HOH, it disgusted me to watch them spout about them making BB History.

Enzo the best Social Player...What A JOKE

Hyden winning challenges...Yes he did when most of the house guest were gone...Laugh!..

Lane, who did nothing, just lying to a young girl..... :lipsrsealed2:

What a joke these guys are....Totally TOOLS! yep and that is being kind to them!!!!!

That about sums it up. No way one of these losers will win America's Fav.

That about sums it up. No way one of these losers will win America's Fav.

Hee hee -this is old news- very old news according to the polls of the last two months! 2/3 of them are rich anyway and the other(Hayden) will probably win the big money! Nobody is voting for them! They might get 1% between them, that's good because the money can't change their life like it would some of them. I think it might change Brendon's since he has student loans.

Britney and Brendon are the only ones who have a chance, Ragan coming in third at the polls.

Brendon is the one who could use the money, and he wasn't really a bad guy. He just shouldn't have isolated himself with Rachel off the bat. I am thinking I'll vote for him.

Hee hee -this is old news- very old news according to the polls of the last two months! 2/3 of them are rich anyway and the other(Hayden) will probably win the big money! Nobody is voting for them! They might get 1% between them, that's good because the money can't change their life like it would some of them. I think it might change Brendon's since he has student loans.

Britney and Brendon are the only ones who have a chance, Ragan coming in third at the polls.

Brendon is the one who could use the money, and he wasn't really a bad guy. He just shouldn't have isolated himself with Rachel off the bat. I am thinking I'll vote for him.

Hey Smass, is there a poll posted at CBS that I missed? I wouldn't mind seeing that. I hope Ragan doesn't win, he already got 20K for doing nothing.

I just can't vote for Brendon because he will spend the money foolishly on Rachel's tequila and sequins.

I can't vote for Rachel cos I think she is a disgusting person and she can make all the money she wants with her

self-proclaimed "hot body and great ass" and $2000 weekends.

Hayden is just a big dufus who only won stuff because everyone else sucked so bad. He'd blow it all at Steamboat Springs anyway. Plus he won money and a trip!!!

No way Enzo is getting my vote. Irregardless of whether he needs it or not he has shown himself to be a disgusting human being and not only a sore loser but a nasty winner who picks on ppl when they are down and takes pleasure in it.

Annie, Andrew & Monet: no...they didn't go anything in the game, ditto Kristen.

Matt; definitely NO WAY (and if you think his lie was over-blown go check out what the Melorheostosis Society has to say about it and watch a few of their videos and then tell me if was over-blown to "exploit" - Matt's own word - this disease for personal gain!)

Lane was in the running until last night

Ragan: Maybe. He needs it to pay off student loans and loves his dog. I'll have to see how he feels about Matt first.

Britany: maybe...depends on who are left in the final two. If Enzo goes next week, Brit gets my vote.

Bottom line: I would vote for any of them who signed an agreement to use the money and go get some professional help!!!

I agree with Enzo's prediction and we should make it come true,Brigade members will get 1st, 2nd, & AC- however to really rub it in how much America really CAN'T stand them & their gigantic swollen heads - the AC prize should go to the Brigade member that did ALL the work when the game was the hardest == MATT !!!!

Brit did get 10K - Matt got them there and was loyal even when it was hopeless for him.

It would never happen but wouldn't it be great if America didn't vote at ALL!!

Brendon gets my vote. The guy is clearly on his own and deserves it far more than Britney. As she said herself this morning "Maybe I am spoiled."

I have no doubt Brendon will use the money towards his education.

I've already said time and time again that my vote goes to Brendon. :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I cannot consider Britney at all because I do think she's a spoiled mean spirited girl and plus she did not play well in my opinion. She should NOT have done the Brigades dirty work and put up Matt he was in her corner and that was her dumbest move. Ragan warned her and she didn't listen, her Ragan and Matt could have taken out the Brigade and made final three.

Hey Smass, is there a poll posted at CBS that I missed? I wouldn't mind seeing that. I hope Ragan doesn't win, he already got 20K for doing nothing.

I haven't been on the CBS site so much this year. (commercials) I get most of my info from SurvivorSucks and some from Hamsterwatch and Jokers. Survivorsucks has a constant "popularity poll" thread and puts new info every week-very steadily!

Glad to see you're voting for Brendon-I think that he really doesn't have a mean bone in his body! :animated_bouncy:

And ragan with 20K? HA, yeah, you're right-good enough for the one or two things he did-hee

Archived