America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong (it's been known to happen) but I thought AC was open to anyone who was in the house.

It was always "America's Favorite Juror" but last year they opened it up to all of the HGs. I haven't heard what they'll be doing this year.

Count me in stevea11. I think it would be HILARIOUS if Annie won. I would love to see the look on all their faces when that

was announced. :smartass2:

I think it would be more hilarious if Rachel or Brendan won. The 2 suposedly most hated house guest by all the house guest, who even now can not stop bashing them in the house. Like they are soooooo perfect. I am voting for one of them.

rngivetlc

I'm voting for Brendon because he fought his a** off more than anyone else in the game, and he doesn't deserve the vile treatment he's getting from Britney and Ragan. They are obsessed with him.

I soooooooo agree with you. Do they think their bashing is making them out to be cool or something. Remind me of highschool kids.

rngivetlc

hehe...I think what I might do since your allowed (I think 10) seperate votes, is I will give have to rachel and half to brendon. this way when either of them wins I will still be estatic. My only hope and dream is that bitchney is in the JH hoping for it and then see's it go to one of them. It will be such sweet satisfaction considering all she ever talks about is how much america MUST hate them just bc she does. It will be priceless!

I hope Brendon gets it. I am worried though, that many people will give half their votes to Brendon and half to Rachel....I don't know if it's a good idea though, because that could end up hurting them and not helping them by cutting their votes in half by the people that want to see them win. Wouldn't it.

I will give Brendon all 10 votes.

It was always "America's Favorite Juror" but last year they opened it up to all of the HGs. I haven't heard what they'll be doing this year.

Huh, I didn't remember them opening it up for all HG last year (I thought it was always just the jury members).

If they are opening it up for all HGs this year, technically Annie was just going for the sab money, not the half million...just saying.

I'd consider voting for her, though.

Huh, I didn't remember them opening it up for all HG last year (I thought it was always just the jury members).

If they are opening it up for all HGs this year, technically Annie was just going for the sab money, not the half million...just saying.

I'd consider voting for her, though.

I'm not really sure why they opened it up to everyone last year because I think it was pretty obvious that Jeff had that in the bag - no one pre-jury was even in the running to win last year. lol

I'm so going to vote for Matt...

Mainly because I liked the way he played, and I know America would be outraged if he won since he lied about his wife...

I don't know, maybe I'm too much of a Matt fangirl.. ahah

True, I'll prob go with Brendon. He overcame a lot! The whole house hated him, then instead of pouting and crying like someone else we know, he faced his enemies head-on and turned the situation around quite nicely. Many wouldn't have such resiliance (msp?).

So that's why I think Brendon should get it. And I'm sure he could use it to help with the college bills for sure.

I truly think Brendon will win it and it will be awesome to see the look of outrage on everyone's faces LOL! Will help a little bit to make up for such a lame season.

For some reason Brit & Enzo think they are the fav's this year and I just don't get it or see it. :animated_scratchchin:

True, I'll prob go with Brendon. He overcame a lot! The whole house hated him, then instead of pouting and crying like someone else we know, he faced his enemies head-on and turned the situation around quite nicely. Many wouldn't have such resiliance (msp?).

The stuff he "overcame" was of his own doing! I haven't been reading the boards much, other than the prediction challenge and live feeds, this year, so I am amazed at the Brendon love! I'm also amazed at the Britney hate! :animated_rotfl:

Brendon and Britney both talked about people behind their backs (I seem to recall a comment about Brit's crazy eyes by Brendon) ... the only difference is Brit was consistant throughout the game and Brendon turned into a slightly different person after that b*tch, Rachel, left. Before she left, he was whinier than Ragan ever thought about being!

My vote, if I were to vote, would go to Britney. She was consistently entertaining! The rest of them annoyed me with their dull commentary. :disgust:

If I was going to bother to vote, I'd vote for Matt. He made some bold choices...takes guts.

-raises hand-

second that motion

I dunno maybe people legitimately do like a certain HG. I think Annie was a sad sack and doesn't deserve it. I can't stand Rachel but some people truly like her. I don't know what sort of message this would really send if you did succeed

-Kyo

What kind of message does one send if Britney wins? :)

Archived