Enzo - Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo's got the wifey out there bringing home lots of bacon and Itialan sausage. He needs the money to join hair club for meow meow's.

Denzo could always sell that 3D TV to help with his Hair Club needs. I wonder how many special 3D sets of glasses come with the prize. I've been told the glasses cost around $100 bucks each and considering that large family of his, that would be quite a bit! I hope he can sell the TV and with that money buy an LED TV and use the change for Rogaine and NuHair products, which has kept me with a lot more hair than I would have otherwise. Enzo's family are a great bunch and I wish him well.

Me too exactly, it would be nice if he got second and Hayden won since he needs the money. :animated_bouncy:

I think Enzo could definitely win the big bucks over Lane, Enzo's social game was one of the best.IMO.

i must admit i was curious to see what an enzo hoh week would have been like yo yo yo :animated_bouncy:

The idiot thinks that birds with only one wing can fly...

And how can someone who always fondles their self and then smell their hand complain about Brit always playing with her lip?

AND..how can someone over 30 NOT KNOW as much as he doesn't know...I mean REALLY a bird can fly with one wing!! How ignorant CAN one guy be...oh VERY if its an ENZO!

Where is Enzo getting all these clothes he is wearing? I thought he gave them all to charity.

Brendon left him a pair of shorts and Hayden and he seem to be sharing...that green tee shirt for sure,and the black/white trunks/shorts...I think he's also bee sporting a pair of shorts from Lane...none of what he wears is his, its ALL too big and hangs on him!

Enzo thinks he (and the Brigade) are the best thing since slice bread.

News flash; you've barely played this game!

He thinks that the guy alliance controlled the votes when in reality, the house was pretty much together every single eviction? I just don't understand his thinking.

He can't win anything. One veto, cool. Every other time he's just not good at all. He's a social player clearly.

In my opinion that's not the type of person who should win BB. If he wins, I've lost all hope in BB. I hope Lane takes it all.

People live together in a house and vote each other out. By design, it's a social game. If challenges were all it took to win, they could all just get together each week, play some games and losers go home. That's not the game. Like it or not, Enzo did play a good game.

People live together in a house and vote each other out. By design, it's a social game. If challenges were all it took to win, they could all just get together each week, play some games and losers go home. That's not the game. Like it or not, Enzo did play a good game.

As much as I hate to admit it (and believe me it hurts), he has to have some credit for making it to the final 3. Was he the mastermind he thinks he was? I think not, however, his suggestive and intimidation tactics were in full use. Only problem with Enzo is that he's delusional. He thinks cause he made it this far he's a star and that is sad. Does the brain just flake out when these guys are in the BB house or is this a testosterone thing?

Would I vote to give Enzo the money? Absolutely not but that's just me.

I'll be so HAPPY not to have to listen to Enzo eat....everytime he grabs food I cringe. Talk about a pig. Yo! And as for playing a good social game, I for one would not want to have him in my circle of friends....what an embarassment. Hope he gets out third and, as he puts it, "wins the America's choice $25,000"....How delusional.

I'll be so HAPPY not to have to listen to Enzo eat....everytime he grabs food I cringe. Talk about a pig. Yo! And as for playing a good social game, I for one would not want to have him in my circle of friends....what an embarassment. Hope he gets out third and, as he puts it, "wins the America's choice $25,000"....How delusional.

I just got a warning for using the word "delusional" towards another poster. I suppose you are safe because your use of the word was directed at Enzo. Just sayin - be careful. :)

Don't beat me up but Enzo followed Jordan's game play. Be the nice person that everyone likes. Except he's not going to win.

And of course I don't think Jordan ever once bragged about how she was gonna kick a$$ in every competition. She could also construct a sentence without f**k in it at least three times :eeyore:

I just got a warning for using the word "delusional" towards another poster. I suppose you are safe because your use of the word was directed at Enzo. Just sayin - be careful. :)

Thanks for the heads up, lemondrops...I did use the "d" word directed at Enzo. Guess I could use it referring to all in the F3. Famous people they are not!

And of course I don't think Jordan ever once bragged about how she was gonna kick a$ in every competition. She could also construct a sentence without f**k in it at least three times :eeyore:

I didn't say he was like her. He was one that everybody in the house like. Just like Jordan.

I didn't say he was like her. He was one that everybody in the house like. Just like Jordan.

You're right! He made it hard for anyone to take him to F2 because he was so well liked! He's a good guy and has a great family! i wish him luck in the future! :animated_bouncy:

Now I hope Hayden wins over Lane because of his money situation but either one deserve it! :food-smiley-005:

Archived